Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 89 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-25-2009, 09:35 PM   #1321
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

Sorry to butt in here but Nadine I want to say that Maya's picspam is absolutely essential viewing. Highly recommended
Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2009, 09:41 PM   #1322
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
love at first sight eh Sophie?

Moi is good, have been away from this forum for longer than I am comfortable with, so it's nice to be back and have something to catch up on...still haven't checked the past pages, I really should get that cold water in the fridge ready.

Get well Sophie , those colds are a bitch they are so annoying. But speedy recovery , glad to hear you're in a good mood..but who wouldn't be seeing those stunning Rogi pics ...I was kinda feeling down before I came here but as soon as I saw that green, those shorts and you know what else I had the biggest smile on my face.
I have a tendency to like the unavailable ones right?

cold water is a must have, we wouldn't want to lose you and thank you for your lovely well wishes I admit the pics do have something to do with my current mood

sorry you were feeling down but v. glad you were cheered up by Rogi and his...shorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
Sorry to butt in here but Nadine I want to say that Maya's picspam is absolutely essential viewing. Highly recommended
of course you're not butting in I totally agree too, that picspam is glorious. as is yours Eve, fantastic
Old 03-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #1323
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
of course you're not butting in I totally agree too, that picspam is glorious. as is yours Eve, fantastic
aww, thanks Sophie but 'twas only thrown together. Nowhere near as good as Maya's. The one I'm doing atm is ~eating my brain~ but I'll try to get it posted sometime soon. There's slash, see, and I wouldn't want to deprive you girls of such yumminess

Also, because I just found it...

Old 03-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #1324
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

that is a perfect photo. from the hair to the lips to the hands to the arms... wow.

and I'm v excited to see your next picspam slashiness is always appreciated, and when Rogi's involved, few things in life are better

how are you today Eve?
Old 03-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #1325
country flag Celaeno

Quote:

that is a perfect photo. from the hair to the lips to the hands to the arms... wow.
I know. He is simply too beautiful

Quote:
and I'm v excited to see your next picspam slashiness is always appreciated, and when Rogi's involved, few things in life are better
Agreed I know we all have our favourites, but I'm trying to get as many guys in there as possible. Which I'm sure Roger doesn't mind at all (manwhore that he is)

Quote:
how are you today Eve?
I'm grand, thanks! All snuggled up on my couch eating cookies and pondering the advantages of Roger's new shorts. Life is good
Old 03-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #1326
country flag biological

Quote:
Agreed I know we all have our favourites, but I'm trying to get as many guys in there as possible. Which I'm sure Roger doesn't mind at all (manwhore that he is)
he is a bit of a slut very popular on tour the more the merrier

Quote:
I'm grand, thanks! All snuggled up on my couch eating cookies and pondering the advantages of Roger's new shorts. Life is good
sounds lovely the only thing I can think of that would improve that is if Roger was with you. you should let him out of the bedroom more often
Old 03-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #1327
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

I have gone through the last pages and am really gobsmacked at the sheer quality

It so needs quoting , expect a massive post soon.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:45 PM   #1328
country flag Celaeno

Quote:
he is a bit of a slut very popular on tour the more the merrier
Poor boy just can't help himself

Quote:
sounds lovely the only thing I can think of that would improve that is if Roger was with you. you should let him out of the bedroom more often

I know, I know, but I'm letting him take a little nap right now. He was a little tired after we celebrated the "new shorts unveiling" together Y'know when he wakes up, if I asked him real nice, he might agree to pay you a little visit? I mean, only if you have the time, of course.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:51 PM   #1329
country flag biological

Quote:

I know, I know, but I'm letting him take a little nap right now. He was a little tired after we celebrated the "new shorts unveiling" together Y'know when he wakes up, if I asked him real nice, he might agree to pay you a little visit? I mean, only if you have the time, of course.
aah, let him sleep, he needs his rest

I'm not sure I do have the time to be honest, I'm pretty busy right now. maybe some other time

(by this I of course mean give him to me NOW)
Old 03-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #1330
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

I have SO much to catch up on!
Heya girls.

I'm late on organizing photo of the week, I know, just been so busy.
I pwomise to do it tomorrow.

Quote:
YOU. ARE. AWESOME.
more detailed comment to come later, when I can breathe
I am rainbow awesome, eh?
Grazie, Eve, glad you liked it.
Now I'm greedily waiting for Vol.4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post
Thanks Maya!!!! Really!!!
I will search to come here more often......

But, you know me.....!!!!

When I'm here I'm getting always-always overexcited!!! I'm RUTTING!!!

And when I'm overexcited I become very dangerous!!!!!
Oh CG, have you gotten your husband in problems again?
You have turned GM into the fangirl thread today, I laughed so hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey.my.dreamz View Post
Harmless,.. hope nadine and soph wont b mad,.. but i'll let ur post be my fav. for few days it's just too good for a rep. (= it just rox!!
Thanks J. (can we just call you J? )
And to answer your question from a previous post in another thread, I'm Maya, how could you forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
OH I Love this post so much!!!!!!!!!!
And I can easily see what your favourite photo of the picspam was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogFed#1Fan View Post
Awesome picspam
This is definitely one of the hottest pix EVER taken of Roger
Grazie.
And that photo was definitely used for a reason, oh yes.

Quote:
Maya that picspam is one of the best things to ever happen ever

I love it so much

Janko that quote from yahoo is so true people forget so easily all that Roger has accomplished, and all they see is his H2H with Rafa.

that first picture is so sad the second one is amazing though that is definitely what we want to see!

hope everybody is well and happy today
Hey Soph.
Glad you liked the picspam, Fed Fangirls were my targeted cheering up group.
I am feeling quite good today, smiley Roger Monday was a brilliant idea.

Btw, the first version of this post had 50 images.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:16 PM   #1331
country flag Celaeno

Quote:
aah, let him sleep, he needs his rest

I'm not sure I do have the time to be honest, I'm pretty busy right now. maybe some other time

(by this I of course mean give him to me NOW)
Alrighty then

Me: Rogerrr!
Rog:
Me: Roger!!!
Rog: hrrmmmm...wass?
Me: Nothin. Have a nice sleep?
Rog: Yeah, sure. I mean, y'know, I didn't dream or anything. Like about Rafa or Marat or Andy or Stan or anything. You know. I mean, I was, like, dreamless.
Me: Umhmm. Anyway, Sophie's game. You can head on over to her place now.
Rog: *perks up* For srs?
Me: Yups.
Roger: awesome!
Me: Just be sure to-
Rog:
Me: Goddammit.

See? He is a kind and good man who understands the importance of sharing. And he ruvs you.

(disclaimer: I am in no way the originator of this narrative format. this is a blatant rip off of the wonderous innerworkings of Maya's brain. Pls to be seeing the Gilles/Roger/Maya series for further reading )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
I am rainbow awesome, eh?
Grazie, Eve, glad you liked it.
Now I'm greedily waiting for Vol.4!
Why of course you are

And thank you! I go on about it enough It's just taking me forever to find the right photos

Last edited by Celaeno : 03-26-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:32 PM   #1332
country flag Obey.my.dreamz

Obey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond repute

well,.. Maya, it's priceless,.. we'll enjoy to see more of ur humor ^^ , Maya Maya MAya ,.. now i hope i wont 4get! tT

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/...fb6fcba8_m.jpg
Obey.my.dreamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:33 PM   #1333
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alrighty then

Me: Rogerrr!
Rog:
Me: Roger!!!
Rog: hrrmmmm...wass?
Me: Nothin. Have a nice sleep?
Rog: Yeah, sure. I mean, y'know, I didn't dream or anything. Like about Rafa or Marat or Andy or Stan or anything. You know. I mean, I was, like, dreamless.
Me: Umhmm. Anyway, Sophie's game. You can head on over to her place now.
Rog: *perks up* For srs?
Me: Yups.
Roger: awesome!
Me: Just be sure to-
Rog:
Me: Goddammit.

See? He is a kind and good man who understands the importance of sharing. And he ruvs you.

(disclaimer: I am in now way to originator of this narrative format. this is a blatant rip off of the wonderous innerworkings of Maya's brain. Pls to be seeing the Gilles/Roger/Maya series for further reading )
OMGZ
I loved the wassss detail.
"You know I mean I was like dreamless."

But did you take any good pics? Cause you know what I need them for. The gentleman in the avatar is about to tank if I don't "convince him" otherwise, the shameless pichog.

Btw, you forgot to add "Men. " in the end.

You need to do this more often, it was AMAZE!
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:06 AM   #1334
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Monday: Giggles/Smiles
Tuesday: FH/Bh/serve/winners
Wednesday: slash
Thursday: Formalwear
Friday: Shirtless
Saturday: trademark sexiness
Sunday: [b]Victory
I am totally loving this idea!! Woow, good work girls, that is a brill schedule ...I need to catch up a bit though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey.my.dreamz View Post

I love the 'knees part " on the "weak side" it's just in ur comments style
I love this..never seen it before but it's sooo true. Thanks for that Janko.

Quote:
Rita would you prefer some Roger-solo pics?

Hair!! Hair...Haiiiriiiriaaahiaaaihairriiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaarihair!!

Quote:
Awesomeness to the max.

Quote:

Q.F.S

Enough said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Mountain View Post
What a joyful thread, it put me in a good mood.
Lurveee your description, and it's so true!! Whenever the chips are down, this thread helps the healing process rapidly.

Quote:
now everybody, here's what you must imagine. that man is sitting at home waiting for you, sprawled out on a sofa with his beautiful hair slightly askew, and his eyes a little bit sleepy. as you walk in the door he looks at you with one of those breathtaking, heatwarming smiles, and he gets up with a graceful, languid, feline movement. he walks over to you and pulls you into a hug, wrapping you up in his lovely strong arms so your head is resting on his shoulder.

feeling better?

goooooooooooood
Amazing Sophie!! Loving the "hair slightly askew" and "eyes a bit sleepy". Yum.

Quote:
***Fed Fangirl Picspam Vol.3***[/color]

He is made of Sexy.
Where do I start? Let me just tell you Maya, you are creativeness in sheer abundance, and really all your posts and pics and whatever you do put a gigantic smile on my face. I mean WOW, seriously wow. That is a great picspam and loved yours too Eve, thanks for coming up with the idea...I might have to try that one day.

Maya , I think the quote by Eve describes you very well

And umm that pic quoted there was just plain Q.F.S material, couldn't resist.

Quote:
YOU. ARE. AWESOME.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:03 AM   #1335
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

always nice to lurk here from time to time

here is some of my favorite ones:

the last pic is just too perfect for my style, the dark cloudy scenery and the water, everything is peRFect

*sorry if any of those were posted already, I haven't checked all the pages *
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote