Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 87 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-24-2009, 09:19 PM   #1291
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

Maya you star you're ever so lovely.

for your kindness I reward you (since this is after all Action Shot Tuesday)

now everybody, here's what you must imagine. that man is sitting at home waiting for you, sprawled out on a sofa with his beautiful hair slightly askew, and his eyes a little bit sleepy. as you walk in the door he looks at you with one of those breathtaking, heatwarming smiles, and he gets up with a graceful, languid, feline movement. he walks over to you and pulls you into a hug, wrapping you up in his lovely strong arms so your head is resting on his shoulder.

feeling better?

goooooooooooood
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2009, 09:24 PM   #1292
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey.my.dreamz View Post
Sophie, sunshine..u're not exaggerating at all,..I don't usually rate dudes,.. but andy murray is a rarely ugly dude for me,..N/o, but nothin' bout him, i like,.. it's like opposite of rog
and why are lines so long on this forum suddenly
LMFAO you're so random

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #1293
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sophie, sunshine..u're not exaggerating at all,..I don't usually rate dudes,.. but andy murray is a rarely ugly dude for me,..N/o, but nothin' bout him, i like,.. it's like opposite of rog
and why are lines so long on this forum suddenly
I'm glad you agree

it's not even just his face - there is something deeply unattractive about him as a person and I can't work out what it is...

how are you today Janko?

eta: you summed it up perfectly - he is like the opposite of Rogi. that's so true
Old 03-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #1294
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
now everybody, here's what you must imagine. that man is sitting at home waiting for you, sprawled out on a sofa with his beautiful hair slightly askew, and his eyes a little bit sleepy. as you walk in the door he looks at you with one of those breathtaking, heatwarming smiles, and he gets up with a graceful, languid, feline movement. he walks over to you and pulls you into a hug, wrapping you up in his lovely strong arms so your head is resting on his shoulder.

feeling better?

goooooooooooood
Butbutbut. B-but. Like.

not faaaaair, I waaaaant You are cruel, Sophie. Cruel. And I very much enjoy it

Y'know, given the kind of feelings your little scenario just inspired, I think we'll be needing somma this:

And the accompanying image:

And Maya, I'm still waiting on tenterhooks!
Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #1295
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
Butbutbut. B-but. Like.

not faaaaair, I waaaaant You are cruel, Sophie. Cruel. And I very much enjoy it

Y'know, given the kind of feelings your little scenario just inspired, I think we'll be needing somma this:

And the accompanying image:

And Maya, I'm still waiting on tenterhooks!
I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I quite enjoyed writing that though.

that gif every time I see it I am reduced to a rambling lunatic worth it though

and that picture I don't like that he's in pain but my god is he delicious.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:58 PM   #1296
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I quite enjoyed writing that though.
Don't worry Sophie you know I enjoyed it It's done really well, actually, is writing a hobby of yours?

Just to stay on topic...

Old 03-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #1297
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
Don't worry Sophie you know I enjoyed it It's done really well, actually, is writing a hobby of yours?
I'm glad you did and thank you very much I do love writing but I've never done any romantic kinda things - maybe a romance novel starring Roger is required? the tall, dark, handsome hero who steals women's hearts. of course he then gives them back because he's just so damn nice - but it's too late. Federitis has struck and the victims will never be the same again.

Quote:
Just to stay on topic...

sometimes I just get the urge to jump into my screen to see if I can fall through and end up on the court to cuddle him up.

this is one of those times.

may have to buy myself a new computer.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:27 PM   #1298
country flag RogFed#1Fan

RogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the lovely pix everyone! They're great
Quote:
Thanks soooooo much for those, RF#1F. (we still don't know your name!
You're welcome Nadine. I'm Rodaina btw

♥ Rogi ♥
Marat * A-Rod * Rafa

RIP MJ ♥
RogFed#1Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:44 PM   #1299
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Sophie, your writing is really good, I would definitely read your book, whatever it is you'd write about.
Thanks for the photos.

And, uhm thanks for the gif, Eve, this page needed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogFed#1Fan View Post
Thanks for the lovely pix everyone! They're great

You're welcome Nadine. I'm Rodaina btw
That's a lovely name, I love it!

Picspam coming right up.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #1300
country flag Celaeno

Quote:
I'm glad you did and thank you very much I do love writing but I've never done any romantic kinda things - maybe a romance novel starring Roger is required? the tall, dark, handsome hero who steals women's hearts. of course he then gives them back because he's just so damn nice - but it's too late. Federitis has struck and the victims will never be the same again.
Oooh, I would so read that Actually, it reminds me of a manip I saw on his site recently...

What d'you think? Does Roger make a good Darcy?

Quote:

sometimes I just get the urge to jump into my screen to see if I can fall through and end up on the court to cuddle him up.

this is one of those times.

may have to buy myself a new computer.

I totally understand what you mean Especially with the not-so-happy pics
Old 03-24-2009, 10:49 PM   #1301
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

***Fed Fangirl Picspam Vol.3***

This is Roger.

He is made of Sexy.

His hair is made of Perfect.

His forehand is made of Win.

This is Andy.

His on-court demeanor is made of Whine.

His trips to the beach are made of Fail.

His backhand is made of Ugly.

Roger plays tennis for a living.

He is kind of good.

Andy also plays tennis for a living.

NinaNina19 thinks he's good.

Sometimes Roger and Andy play together.

Their matches make Fed Fangirls very sad and frustrated.

They also make baby Jesus cry.

No one ever thought Andy could make Roger his pigeon...

His ass just isn't big enough for that.

Alas, it happened.

But there is still consolation for Fed Fangirls.

Random shirtless pic to prove point.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #1302
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, i changed the av. now u won't be in any kind of dilemma ,..
That blond is you????

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:04 PM   #1303
country flag Celaeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
***Fed Fangirl Picspam Vol.3***

YOU. ARE. AWESOME.

more detailed comment to come later, when I can breathe
Old 03-24-2009, 11:07 PM   #1304
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post

Hey CG!
See all the great pics we have, you should come by more often.

Thanks Maya!!!! Really!!!
I will search to come here more often......

But, you know me.....!!!!

When I'm here I'm getting always-always overexcited!!! I'm RUTTING!!!

And when I'm overexcited I become very dangerous!!!!!

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:12 PM   #1305
country flag RogFed#1Fan

RogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's a lovely name, I love it!
Thanks! You're so sweet

♥ Rogi ♥
Marat * A-Rod * Rafa

RIP MJ ♥
RogFed#1Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote