Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 83 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2009, 01:13 AM   #1231
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post

you have it exactly right. there were the times when Andy wouldn't even have to ask for a cuddle, when Rafa wouldn't have to sell naked boat pictures to the press to get Roger to notice him, and these were the times when Rogi won more

the simple answer is that we need to lock them all up together for a while, and surprise surprise, Roger will win more slams.

I don't know why he doesn't accept this he should have got the hint when Stan didn't play doubles with him at IW

You are SO spot on, Sophie.

more slash ----> more slams.
If Roger cuddled Andy the way Rafa cuddled Nando in the semis in AO, we would totally be on 14 right now!!!

Unless they'll be hugging and rolling around on the court, Cahill is not going to help him either.
Love+Rafa+Andy+Stan = Slam. Book it.
Roger needs to be sent a memo.

See you tomorrow, ciao!
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2009, 01:26 AM   #1232
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post

You are SO spot on, Sophie.

more slash ----> more slams.
If Roger cuddled Andy the way Rafa cuddled Nando in the semis in AO, we would totally be on 14 right now!!!

Unless they'll be hugging and rolling around on the court, Cahill is not going to help him either.
Love+Rafa+Andy+Stan = Slam. Book it.
Roger needs to be sent a memo.

See you tomorrow, ciao!
I agree about the memo, and the AO. I mean Andy really tried

but Roger just wouldn't snuggle like he used to

he needs to get naughty if he's going to to get trophies

Old 03-22-2009, 01:30 AM   #1233
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

^^ slashy pics... ...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:46 AM   #1234
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the Gilles convo, Maya, really cheered me up You two make a great double act

Quote:
Ooooh, that's an interesting idea. We could totally have Wild Fangirl Imagination Day. *nods*
Could you elaborate a little?
Hmm, how to explain a picspam It's basically just what we've been doing, with captions. It's often used seriously, in a kind of "this is what this photo represents" way, but also to just have fun with taking pics out of context and arranging them in a way that illustrates your story/point/train of thought, or whatever (at least I think that's what it is)

Silly example here...

This is Roger:

His ass tennis is admired by all.

He is the undisputed lord of the game.

Until one day...

"Rogelio, I am for challenge you, no?"

"Orly, Rafa? And how do you plan to do that?"

Rafa: *giggles*

"Well Rogelio, I thinking we leave court and I tell you in private, no?"

"Ah. Well, Rafa, I think that's an excellent idea. You leave now and I'll see you in five."

"H'okay Rogelio, I go now. I gonna be very sneaky, no? Must no get caught. Is very important."

And so, while Rafa snook like a sneaky thing, Roger stayed on court and signed a couple gigantic tennis balls, so as not to raise suspicion.

Once five minutes was up, Roger took his graceful exit, not at all hurried in the slightest.

"Kayseeyouguyslaterbye!"

And the rest is left up to your imagination

The End.
Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:48 AM   #1235
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

they are a bit nice

Rogi doesn't seem very fussy when it comes to the boys of the tour he sure gets around...

careful with the biting, Roger

Rogi, watch where you put that hand

I would so pay to overhear those whispers

I don't blame you Janko, we want to stroke him too

Speaks for itself really

Oh Marat, don't be jealous

You see, Rogi has time for everybody

Marat says thank you

It does look almost as though he's aiming for the back

Old 03-22-2009, 01:50 AM   #1236
country flag biological

ace picspam Eve

they're so naughty
Old 03-22-2009, 02:02 AM   #1237
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ace picspam Eve

they're so naughty
Thanks Sophie, back atcha

Quote:

I would so pay to overhear those whispers
I'd love to know what Novak said, too. I'm not his biggest fan (nor am I a hater) but I do find his and Roger's relationship very interesting. A lot of tension there I remember seeing an icon once where it said, "Next time I'll crush you..." which I thought was quite clever.

But this...

Quote:
Oh Marat, you and your neck-fetish
Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:57 AM   #1238
country flag PatRafterFan

PatRafterFan has a reputation beyond reputePatRafterFan has a reputation beyond reputePatRafterFan has a reputation beyond reputePatRafterFan has a reputation beyond reputePatRafterFan has a reputation beyond reputePatRafterFan has a reputation beyond reputePatRafterFan has a reputation beyond reputePatRafterFan has a reputation beyond reputePatRafterFan has a reputation beyond reputePatRafterFan has a reputation beyond reputePatRafterFan has a reputation beyond repute

@ all: thanks for your warm welcome. of course i'm enjoying this thread. sorry that i didn't reply earlier but i was so tired yesterday after spending most of the day in the office. my name is katrin and now i'm off to find a nice rogi aventar. talk to you soon.
PatRafterFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #1239
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
I'd love to know what Novak said, too. I'm not his biggest fan (nor am I a hater) but I do find his and Roger's relationship very interesting. A lot of tension there I remember seeing an icon once where it said, "Next time I'll crush you..." which I thought was quite clever.
I totally agree, especially about the tension I can see a very fiery relationship between these two.

Andy warning Roger not to replace him with Nole

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatRafterFan View Post
@ all: thanks for your warm welcome. of course i'm enjoying this thread. sorry that i didn't reply earlier but i was so tired yesterday after spending most of the day in the office. my name is katrin and now i'm off to find a nice rogi aventar. talk to you soon.
Katrin is a lovely name I'm sorry you had to be in an office all day

look forward to the avatar!

Last edited by biological : 03-22-2009 at 11:16 AM.
biological is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #1240
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly, Eve -
I am thoroughly impressed.
That picspam was the funniest thing I've seen since Rita's new sig.
You have quite a talent for arranging photos in a slashy, suggestive manner.
I approve this picspam.
Please to make a minimum of one a week, much obliged.

And your slash picspam was much appreciated as well, Sophie. :droooooooooool:
What a lovely Sunday this is turning out to be.

Quote:
I agree about the memo, and the AO. I mean Andy really tried

but Roger just wouldn't snuggle like he used to
So true, Andy did try.
Maybe when the baby comes along and all this "girl stuff" passes, he'll give more love to the boys and everyone will be happy.
Except for Mirka, but hey, sacrifices need to be made.

Verd's work, of which I approve:

Quote:
he needs to get naughty if he's going to to get trophies

Exactly.
We need more of THAT.
The Slams will just come as a biproduct.
(pun intended )

Quote:

There is just something about one handsome man in shorts getting on top of another handsome man in shorts that is so very...
Yeah, I think you all know what I'm talking about, no need to verbalize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatRafterFan View Post
Nice to have you aboard, Katrin, lovely name.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:21 PM   #1241
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
Thanks so much for the Gilles convo, Maya, really cheered me up You two make a great double act
Yes, I think so too.
Clearly he needs a south slavic green eyed girlfr manager/psychotherapist traveling with him. Watch his career skyrocket after that decision takes place.

I'm glad it cheered you up. I sensed we all freakin needed it.

Quote:
Hmm, how to explain a picspam It's basically just what we've been doing, with captions. It's often used seriously, in a kind of "this is what this photo represents" way, but also to just have fun with taking pics out of context and arranging them in a way that illustrates your story/point/train of thought, or whatever (at least I think that's what it is)

Silly example here...

This is Roger:

His ass tennis is admired by all.

He is the undisputed lord of the game.

Until one day...

"Rogelio, I am for challenge you, no?"

"Orly, Rafa? And how do you plan to do that?"

Rafa: *giggles*

"Well Rogelio, I thinking we leave court and I tell you in private, no?"

"Ah. Well, Rafa, I think that's an excellent idea. You leave now and I'll see you in five."

"H'okay Rogelio, I go now. I gonna be very sneaky, no? Must no get caught. Is very important."

And so, while Rafa snook like a sneaky thing, Roger stayed on court and signed a couple gigantic tennis balls, so as not to raise suspicion.

Once five minutes was up, Roger took his graceful exit, not at all hurried in the slightest.

"Kayseeyouguyslaterbye!"

And the rest is left up to your imagination

The End.

I love every single one. Imaginary slash is an art form indeed.
10/10

That must have taken quite an extensive library and very close inspection of every photo.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:42 PM   #1242
country flag biological

Quote:
So true, Andy did try.
Maybe when the baby comes along and all this "girl stuff" passes, he'll give more love to the boys and everyone will be happy.
Except for Mirka, but hey, sacrifices need to be made.

Verd's work, of which I approve:
I think that's just what will happen. he'll have the baby and it will need its 'uncles' to help look after it, and sooner or later people will accept that Roger, Andy, Stan, Rafa and Nole are officially an item (with Janko and Marat on the side of course - I don't think they would be so quick to give up their womanising ways)

love that picture brings back sad memories though

Quote:
Exactly.
We need more of THAT.
The Slams will just come as a biproduct.
(pun intended )

Quote:

There is just something about one handsome man in shorts getting on top of another handsome man in shorts that is so very...
Yeah, I think you all know what I'm talking about, no need to verbalize.
it is pretty special isn't it? not entirely sure what you were talking about though, maybe you should make it clearer?

would this help?

also I totally agree that you must do picspams often Eve, they are awesome
Old 03-22-2009, 12:56 PM   #1243
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are cracking me up. Nothing better after such a dreadful night yesterday!

Hi Katrin!
Welcome, and I'm sure plenty of people over here can help you out with finding a verrrrryyyy nice avatar...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #1244
country flag Harmless

Eve, can you please post that picspam in the GM Funny Photos thread.
Much like Roger's ass tennis, it must be admired by all.

Quote:
I think that's just what will happen. he'll have the baby and it will need its 'uncles' to help look after it, and sooner or later people will accept that Roger, Andy, Stan, Rafa and Nole are officially an item (with Janko and Marat on the side of course - I don't think they would be so quick to give up their womanising ways)
Yes, lots of uncles this girl is going to have.
(I still think it's s girl )

Quote:
it is pretty special isn't it? not entirely sure what you were talking about though, maybe you should make it clearer?

would this help?

That would help, yes.
Fedrinka...

I so , so, so, so, so, so can't wait until Roger and Rafa one day decide to finally play doubles together, can you imagine? :droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:
Old 03-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #1245
country flag biological

glad you feel happier today Karin

another Fedrinka, just because I can

and Roger/Rafa doubles would be awesome

still think that Roger/Andy is the OTP though