Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 81 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #1201
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

Maya

Don't they have TVs in Rogi heaven so you can watch the match?

And x 10000000000000000000000 at your avatar. Hawt
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2009, 02:08 PM   #1202
country flag RogFed#1Fan

RogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Girls!
I've got another gif for you!! This one is for the fans of the curls (which is all of us!)
Make sure that bottle of water is nearby!

P.S: Welcome PatRafterFan!

♥ Rogi ♥
Marat * A-Rod * Rafa

RIP MJ ♥
RogFed#1Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:16 PM   #1203
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

woah yeah Maya that avi is beeeeautiful. yours isn't so bad either Nadine

and RF#1Fan, that gif is incredible oh to touch that hair...

I have been a v. bad fangirl - I spent quite a lot of yesterday evening admiring the sexiness of Joaquin Phoenix (pre craziness obvs). I will have to make up for it with lots of Roger love today

I know they've been seen before but I was in a Roger-in-black-suits-or-jumpers mood
Old 03-21-2009, 02:26 PM   #1204
country flag RogFed#1Fan

RogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Did you guys know that Roger won't be playing Monte Carlo this year??
I just found out and I'm really disappointed 'cause I really like that tournament!!

♥ Rogi ♥
Marat * A-Rod * Rafa

RIP MJ ♥
Old 03-21-2009, 02:27 PM   #1205
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Maya

Don't they have TVs in Rogi heaven so you can watch the match?

And x 10000000000000000000000 at your avatar. Hawt
No Internet there, can't find a stream.
If you're nice you get what they call "a spirit pass" though, and it's box seats. You have to sit in Gwen Stefani's lap though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogFed#1Fan View Post
Hey Girls!
I've got another gif for you!! This one is for the fans of the curls (which is all of us!)
Make sure that bottle of water is nearby!

P.S: Welcome PatRafterFan!

REPEAT: UNTIL: sane

Thanks for that gif, no one can resist the curls. *drools and faints*

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
woah yeah Maya that avi is beeeeautiful. yours isn't so bad either Nadine

and RF#1Fan, that gif is incredible oh to touch that hair...

I have been a v. bad fangirl - I spent quite a lot of yesterday evening admiring the sexiness of Joaquin Phoenix (pre craziness obvs). I will have to make up for it with lots of Roger love today

I know they've been seen before but I was in a Roger-in-black-suits-or-jumpers mood
Maya says: Oh hi, I can haz oxygen plz?
Maya says: :drooooooooooooooooool:
Maya says: /afk
:/

Please do make up for your absence, Sophie, I am all for it.

Btw, I just got ready for today's match and made myself a new avatar to use after it.

BunnyFed FTW
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #1206
country flag RogFed#1Fan

Awwwwwww BunnyFed

♥ Rogi ♥
Marat * A-Rod * Rafa

RIP MJ ♥
Old 03-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #1207
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

at BunnyFed

He really has to win now
Old 03-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #1208
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you guys know that Roger won't be playing Monte Carlo this year??
I just found out and I'm really disappointed 'cause I really like that tournament!!
I knew it, I'm really disappointed too.
Monte Carlo is my favourite tournament actually, it was the first tourny I ever saw beginning to end on the Internet.
The setting is beyond beautiful, the sea view by the courts...

So it doesn't look like we're chatting up this thread, how about a pic with every reply, like you get a cookie with your Nescafe in better cafes.

Quote:
at BunnyFed

He really has to win now
Methinks he will.
Will you be watching the match tonight?

Old 03-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #1209
country flag Dini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Will you be watching the match tonight?

How can I not..but I probably won't be watching the whole thing, you know I might have to cover my eyes and bite my nails if he is in trouble in that match. I just want him to give it his best shot and we'll see what happens. Btw that picture was so not meant to be in the quote

Am I the only one that doesn't miss Monte Carlo?
Old 03-21-2009, 02:58 PM   #1210
country flag RogFed#1Fan

I really hope Roger wins today! The match will start at midnight in my time zone!! I think I'll only be able to watch beginning since I have to go to college early tomorrow

GOOOOO ROGI!!!!

♥ Rogi ♥
Marat * A-Rod * Rafa

RIP MJ ♥
Old 03-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #1211
country flag Harmless

Quote:
How can I not..but I probably won't be watching the whole thing, you know I might have to cover my eyes and bite my nails if he is in trouble in that match. I just want him to give it his best shot and we'll see what happens. Btw that picture was so not meant to be in the quote
I think he'll try harder then a few last times.
Afterall, now that he's looking at a 7-2 HtH, he pretty much DOES have a match where he has something to prove. And that's for the first time in how long? Even in the USO I didn't think he really had anything to prove, unlike what so many were saying . But today he kind of does.
Hopefully no Mirkaland 2nd set.

Quote:
Am I the only one that doesn't miss Monte Carlo?
You don't like Monte Carlo?!
What are your favourite tournaments, Nadine?

Quote:
I really hope Roger wins today! The match will start at midnight in my time zone!! I think I'll only be able to watch beginning since I have to go to college early tomorrow
GOOOOO ROGI!!!!
You have to go to college on a Sunday?
I like your new avatar btw. ( I liked the last one too )

Old 03-21-2009, 03:07 PM   #1212
country flag RogFed#1Fan

Quote:
You have to go to college on a Sunday?
I like your new avatar btw. ( I liked the last one too )
Yeah unfortunately I have Fridays and Wednesdays off and that's it!
Thanks! Needless to say your avi is wonderful!

♥ Rogi ♥
Marat * A-Rod * Rafa

RIP MJ ♥
Old 03-21-2009, 03:10 PM   #1213
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

I'm v excited about the match tonight

Old 03-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #1214
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Yeah unfortunately I have Fridays and Wednesdays off and that's it!
Thanks! Needless to say your avi is wonderful!
Wow, that is a tough schedule. :/
But at least you get Fridays off, and we're about to make those Roger shirtless pics days, so you should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
I'm v excited about the match tonight
And your choice of photo tells us that very clearly.

Btw, how are we on our weekly schedule, any other suggestions?

Old 03-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #1215
country flag Dini

Quote:
I think he'll try harder then a few last times.
Afterall, now that he's looking at a 7-2 HtH, he pretty much DOES have a match where he has something to prove. And that's for the first time in how long? Even in the USO I didn't think he really had anything to prove, unlike what so many were saying . But today he kind of does.
Hopefully no Mirkaland 2nd set.
Slight correction, he is looking at a 6-2 H2H if he loses . Yep and no Mirkaland in 2nd set pullleeeassseee Rogi

Quote:
You don't like Monte Carlo?!
What are your favourite tournaments, Nadine?
I'll be honest and say I am not a big fan of clay court tennis, yes long rallies can be fun, but more often than not they end up being push fests and the receivers are standing miles behind the baseline. I personally prefer aggressive tennis where the player takes the initiative early on, volleying and mixing it up etc. And I'll be even more honest and say I am not the biggest Nadal fan, and let's just say I wasn't happy to see Roger get beaten by him in each of those Monte Carlo finals. Just find it hard to love the tournament as a result I guess, but the place itself is beautiful no doubt.

As for my favourite tournaments there are many: Wimbledon, Halle, Basel, Miami, Dubai and Bĺstad (for its loveliness) are amongst the top ones in my list...and OK Hamburg too .