Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-03-2009, 09:49 PM   #856
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #857
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Bio, those eyes......brown-green.........hot as the colour of an undergrowth in autumn in Irland......

Last edited by Crazy Girl : 03-04-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #858
country flag Crazy Girl

Wink Re: Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post

Thanks Rita, how many beautiful memories!!!.......

Maya, welcome back!!!

Old 03-04-2009, 06:43 PM   #859
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Gif quoting is equivalent to, hello girls, how are you all doing, I have been away for waaaaaaaaay too long.
I swear, I never, ever, ever, get tired of that gif.

You have all posted amazing, amazing, amazing photos. I'm feeling all woozy looking over them...

Firstly, you might notice I am back to the old avatar. It stays there.
Secondly, I had to change my sig, so many photos are calling out to me...
That :drooooooooooooooooooooool: US Open photo had to be first in line.

You can never repost this enough.

:drooooooooooooooooooool:

And this is what I'm going with now:

The power in that fist.... Oh my.

And Nadine, your new sig is amaaaaaaaaaaaaze, it turned out even better then I possibly imagined, I knew you'd make that idea into something fantastic.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:56 PM   #860
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Maya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the single best sig I have EVER seen. Wooooooooooooooooow. Seriously wowoowowowow.

Damn that thing is a beauty, that fist is the best in the business . OMG Maya what have you done to me!!! I can't get over it...Oh my God...stunning

Beautiful. Extremely beautiful that is.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:02 PM   #861
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry forgot to say thankyou about the compliment regarding my sig , that's what your sig has done to me, not sure if I can even remember my name after that. Thanks for you advice and help though.

My avatar sucks a bit I have to say, its slightly pixelated and I have no idea where that white frame came from , but his shirt looked like it was made of velvet and that hair , so its gonna stay for a while.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:03 PM   #862
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

oh damn you guys do spoil us with your sigs

they are both extraordinarily beautiful (as are the avatars of course) and lead me to pause for several moments just staring

maaaassive thank you to you Maya for posting both The Gif and that pic he is BEAUTIFUL and SEXY and PERFECT.

wow.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:14 PM   #863
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you girls have seen nothing yet.

In stead of quoting all the ones that make me wipe off drool repeatedly. , I've decided to make a little tribute to you guys. I put some of my favourites in the last few pages in the same filter.

Here you go:

1)

2)

3)

And, um, yes, I am a terrible, terrible person. Good luck falling asleep tonight.
I give you......no4:

Old 03-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #864
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #865
country flag Dini

Maya Maya Maya

OMG OMG OMG

Help Help Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless

Massive, gigantic, colossal sigh. Rog why do you have to look at me like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless
:droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool: wipe wipe ...yes you get it now.

Those are works of art.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #866
country flag biological

no sorry i meant

Old 03-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #867
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Sorry forgot to say thankyou about the compliment regarding my sig , that's what your sig has done to me, not sure if I can even remember my name after that. Thanks for you advice and help though.

My avatar sucks a bit I have to say, its slightly pixelated and I have no idea where that white frame came from , but his shirt looked like it was made of velvet and that hair , so its gonna stay for a while.
I looove the avatar, the idea is beyond amazing, you took that suggestion about two contrasts making a whole to a whoooooooooooole new level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Maya Maya Maya

OMG OMG OMG

Help Help Help!!!

Quote:
no sorry i meant

Oh you girls make me laugh so much.
I've been designing boring corporate stuff all day , I sooo needed some of Roger zoom in to make me feel better.

To reiterate, front and centre:

Good morning.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #868
country flag biological

Roger I think the time has come for us to admit our feelings for each other.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:38 PM   #869
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Roger I think the time has come for us to admit our feelings for each other.
please roger has already confessed his love for me stop trying to get in between us

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:41 PM   #870
country flag Harmless

Girls, girls! There is enough of Roger to go around...
For me.