Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 57 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #841
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post
Rita, What a neck!!! A beautiful nape with skin as a peach......I'm imaging my tongue on that velvet....
calm yourself CG! too much of this thinking can lead you down all kinds of dangerous paths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
Why thank you, oh Great and Wonderful Creator of the Best Thread Ever *kneels*

Oh dear, what awful news. I suppose I have no choice but to pledge myself to the noble FAN cause. I foresee many long and arduous hours tending to feverish young women and suspiciously uncomfortable young men, applying ice packs, moping up puddles of drool. It'll be tough, no doubt, but I shall do my best. *solemn nod*
Aah I like the use of my full title

I'm pleased to see such dedication. FAN is proud to welcome you into the ranks.

oh and girls... what time is it?

that's right, it's gif time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
i'm imaging my tongue somewhere else
how terribly naughty
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #842
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
calm yourself CG! too much of this thinking can lead you down all kinds of dangerous paths

Oh, BABY......You know...I like that kind of dangerous paths....

Personally, I've that kind.....on myself!!!
A dangerous path for our Rogi...
A dangerous black wole.....
A point of no-return....for everything and everybody....also for our Roger.....
HANDLE WITH CARE, PLEASE!!!!

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #843
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WELCOME CELAENO!!!!!
What a triumphal entry!!!!
But with your pics you must be carefull to me!!!!
You don't know Crazy Girl, babe....
It's like to add fuel to the fire!!!!
Hee hee, hello Crazy Girl, nice to meet you! Your comments always make me giggle

Careful, huh. Do you mean careful, like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Thanks for that , but really its all down to the supreme gorgeousness of Fed. I find myself in such positions too, you know just staring at the perfection of Rogi. Sometimes I don't even notice I am doing it and the minutes tick by and then I realise that I have been doing nothing for like 10-15 minutes apart from staring at those lovely eyes (amongst other features ).
No problem Really, though, it happens to the best of us. Especially with that gif floating around, jeebus

Quote:
Aah I like the use of my full title
It was only fitting, I thought, given that I am a lowly n00b

Quote:
I'm pleased to see such dedication. FAN is proud to welcome you into the ranks.
Aah, good, good. Do I get a badge?

(of course by badge I mean Roger)
Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:48 PM   #844
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hee hee, hello Crazy Girl, nice to meet you! Your comments always make me giggle

Careful, huh. Do you mean careful, like this?

Mmmmmmhhhhh, the right posture!!!
I don't know,.... but sometimes I would be a man......
Well, this is one of those times....
Crazy....."The other side of nastiness"

Old 03-03-2009, 12:04 AM   #845
country flag RogersHardCandy

RogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sorry for being absent for a little while
Thank you for posting other "WOW " pictures You girls are great and i adore you and how this topic is going on I must confess that it's the one thing that makes me feel better in this moment ; in these days i fought tooth and nail to buy tickets for Rome but unluckily they aren't available anymore I feel like i missed my first and one chance to see Roger in my life He'll be 29 the next year and who knows if he's going to come in Rome ? Probably he's not going to

Here's my no-sexy pic of the day. 100% negligible, but it is from Rome 2008, a friend of mine shot it
Who cares? Roger is always sexy ... probably when he wakes up in the morning too

Twitter http://twitter.com/ClaySeason
if you're on Twitter tell me and I'll add you back

Roger Federer THE GOAT * Poor Rafatards
My Tennis Graphic LiveJournal
RogersHardCandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:35 AM   #846
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
i'm imaging my tongue somewhere else
Rita!!!!

me too.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:38 AM   #847
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersHardCandy View Post
Hi Sorry for being absent for a little while
Thank you for posting other "WOW " pictures You girls are great and i adore you and how this topic is going on I must confess that it's the one thing that makes me feel better in this moment ; in these days i fought tooth and nail to buy tickets for Rome but unluckily they aren't available anymore I feel like i missed my first and one chance to see Roger in my life He'll be 29 the next year and who knows if he's going to come in Rome ? Probably he's not going to
Slight correction: 28 years when Rome is on... and he's said many times that he'll be playing for a long time to come! (yes I trust him to do so...)
Hope you'll catch him next year...

Quote:
Here's my no-sexy pic of the day. 100% negligible, but it is from Rome 2008, a friend of mine shot it
Who cares? Roger is always sexy ... probably when he wakes up in the morning too

at least you got this picture!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:25 AM   #848
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Here are a couple of my collection.

clever1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:47 AM   #849
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

have had to remove lots of quoted smilies, sorry guys

Quote:

Rogi's booty is the best

Quote:
Aah, good, good. Do I get a badge?

(of course by badge I mean Roger)
obviously he should arrive with you tomorrow for the 'initiation'.

Quote:
Mmmmmmhhhhh, the right posture!!!
I don't know,.... but sometimes I would be a man......
Well, this is one of those times....
Crazy....."The other side of nastiness"
CG I love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersHardCandy View Post
Hi! Sorry for being absent for a little while
Thank you for posting other "WOW" pictures You girls are great and i adore you and how this topic is going on I must confess that it's the one thing that makes me feel better in this moment; in these days i fought tooth and nail to buy tickets for Rome but unluckily they aren't available anymore I feel like i missed my first and one chance to see Roger in my life. He'll be 29 the next year and who knows if he's going to come in Rome ? Probably he's not going to

Roger could well play Rome next year! I really hope he does and you get to be there there will be other opportunities to see him - I never have either - so we must not give up hope.
I'm glad this thread is cheering you up and thank you for posting that photo

I'm sure you're right about Roger being sexy when he wakes up in the morning... imagine that hair all tousled, and his eyes all sleepy, and that lovely little smile, and no pyjamas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clever1980 View Post
Old 03-03-2009, 08:55 AM   #850
country flag biological

sorry (ish) for repeats
Old 03-03-2009, 02:07 PM   #851
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #852
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Hello girls.

I am announcing that my managerial duties are now over and I am back to being addicted to this thread starting tomorrow afternoon.
The pages I have missed are already giving me heart tremors, but I shall endure it, somehow.

And Karin, your new avatar is, I am lacking a word. Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. And <insert_loud_screaming_noises_here>
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #853
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Maya welcome back!!! You have been missed tremendously

Looking forward to your awesomeness
Old 03-03-2009, 09:58 PM   #854
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #855
country flag Crazy Girl

Quote:

Rogi's booty is the best

CG I love you
I love you too, babe.....