Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 56 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #826
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post
Mmmmmhhhhhh!!!!

Slurp, Slurp, Yummy, Yummy!!!!

Rogi, you're so wet.....
and now, honestly, I'm just a little bit wet......, but.....just a little!!

Sorry, sorry, girls.....
Oh My God.....I'm becoming too ravenous.....for this thread??

(you're not the only one CG! - this thread is the best evah! )

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #827
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:28 PM   #828
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissakiss View Post

those are some of the most beautiful damn pictures I have ever seen
Old 03-02-2009, 05:31 PM   #829
country flag tennisfan444

tennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

HOT!
Old 03-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #830
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

those are some of the most beautiful damn pictures I have ever seen
Old 03-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #831
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Hello ladies (and appreciative gentlemen)

I’ve been lurking on this forum for quite a while now, and have never really intended to do anything more, but this thread is such a lovely little haven that I couldn’t help but want to join in! That and I (like any halfway sane person) am powerless to resist Roger and his vast quantities of sexy

I also must say that I take this current upsurge of Federitis very seriously, and shall of course do my best to treat it accordingly.

So, here's my first contribution! It's one of my favourites

Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #832
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, glad you enjoy the thread!

Thanks for your contribution () - anything is welcome over here, as long as it contains the Unspeakable Hotness of King Roger...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #833
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post

I’ve been lurking on this forum for quite a while now, and have never really intended to do anything more, but this thread is such a lovely little haven that I couldn’t help but want to join in! That and I (like any halfway sane person) am powerless to resist Roger and his vast quantities of sexy

I also must say that I take this current upsurge of Federitis very seriously, and shall of course do my best to treat it accordingly.

Welcome to the best thread ever . And what a first impression you've made with that gorgeous pic
Old 03-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #834
country flag biological

Quote:

Welcome!

I am very glad you like this thread and very happy to welcome you into it, since it has been rightly described as The Best Thread Ever.

Also, FAN is in dire need of members right now - Federitis is at the worst it's been in twenty seven years

Your contribution is very very very much appreciated I hope you stay and continue in this vein
Old 03-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #835
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post

Rita, What a neck!!! A beautiful nape with skin as a peach......I'm imaging my tongue on that velvet....

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #836
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Woops, sorry for the late reply, I left because everything was moving so slowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Welcome, glad you enjoy the thread!

Thanks for your contribution () - anything is welcome over here, as long as it contains the Unspeakable Hotness of King Roger...
Hello there, and thank you for the welcome!

I'm glad you enjoyed the pic, I felt it was my responsibility to contribute this ridiculous prettiness to such a good cause. And I would gladly be a pic-providing wench for King Roger. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Welcome to the best thread ever . And what a first impression you've made with that gorgeous pic
Thank you, happy to be here finally!

Yay, glad the first pic went down well! He just looks so young and pretty and vaguely haughty, I had to share

(I also want to say that your sigs/avatars are always gorgeous, I've spent so much time starting at them! You have a real talent for graphics making )

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
Welcome!

I am very glad you like this thread and very happy to welcome you into it, since it has been rightly described as The Best Thread Ever.

Also, FAN is in dire need of members right now - Federitis is at the worst it's been in twenty seven years

Your contribution is very very very much appreciated I hope you stay and continue in this vein
Why thank you, oh Great and Wonderful Creator of the Best Thread Ever *kneels*

Oh dear, what awful news. I suppose I have no choice but to pledge myself to the noble FAN cause. I foresee many long and arduous hours tending to feverish young women and suspiciously uncomfortable young men, applying ice packs, moping up puddles of drool. It'll be tough, no doubt, but I shall do my best. *solemn nod*
Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #837
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post
Rita, What a neck!!! A beautiful nape with skin as a peach......I'm imaging my tongue on that velvet....
i'm imaging my tongue somewhere else

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #838
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

WELCOME CELAENO!!!!!
What a triumphal entry!!!!
But with your pics you must be carefull to me!!!!
You don't know Crazy Girl, babe....
It's like to add fuel to the fire!!!!

Last edited by Crazy Girl : 03-02-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:33 PM   #839
country flag Crazy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
i'm imaging my tongue somewhere else
Rita!!!!
(Mine is a scream of pain....)
Please, Rita, tell me your most nasty, dirty dreams.....
with words wich can be listen....

Old 03-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #840
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you, happy to be here finally!

Yay, glad the first pic went down well! He just looks so young and pretty and vaguely haughty, I had to share

(I also want to say that your sigs/avatars are always gorgeous, I've spent so much time starting at them! You have a real talent for graphics making )
Thanks for that , but really its all down to the supreme gorgeousness of Fed. I find myself in such positions too, you know just staring at the perfection of Rogi. Sometimes I don't even notice I am doing it and the minutes tick by and then I realise that I have been doing nothing for like 10-15 minutes apart from staring at those lovely eyes (amongst other features ).