Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 50 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #736
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
no you're not dreaming, Roger was just telling me that he doesn't know why you haven't kissed him yet
Because every time I come within touching distance, he disappears
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2009, 07:38 PM   #737
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Because every time I come within touching distance, he disappears
that kept happening when I was reaching to stroke his hair/face

it's a conspiracy!!!

(freaking LOVE the signature addition btw)
Old 02-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #738
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

Nadine your genius has provided a new thread title
Old 02-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #739
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nadine your genius has provided a new thread title
Oh Sophie thank you . We should patent this, what do you think?

Brilliant work FAN

The best thread (or network shall I say ) ever to be created in the history of the universe.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:52 PM   #740
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Oh Sophie thank you . We should patent this, what do you think?

Brilliant work FAN

The best thread (or network shall I say ) ever to be created in the history of the universe.
I agree We could make tshirts and other products!

Go FAN We are a highly successful network, and yes, definitely the best ever. Not really any debate is there?

Old 02-23-2009, 08:57 PM   #741
country flag Dini

Randomies

FistpumpRog

Old 02-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #742
country flag biological

Nadine those are masteRFul!

that woman is so obviously trying to touch his legs, it's almost embarrassing. "Oh no look what happened, I'll just reach and get that, oh no my hands...your shorts...oh dear look at this predicament..."

I looove the first fistpump one especially, he looks delicious

very good work in all, I am very impressed
Old 02-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #743
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Great new thread title.
And yes, we could have FAN merchandise, but first I think we need to standardize our regulations book.

Photos...
I looooove this one...

And look at that.

And...

Zoolander Fed.

[MullerFangirling]

I have to mention it.
You might not know this about me, but I am a big fan of Gilles Muller.
I am very subtle and hush-hush about it, so you might not have noticed, as I try to avoid talking about it.

Aaaanyway, I noticed that Gilles is playing doubles today (unfreakinstreamed ) and he is playing with Chardy!
I mean, my god, my two favourite headcases playing doubles together, I am sooo happy.
AND Roko, my third favourite headcase, is playing the match just before that.
I am very much a cold climate kind of person, but that is the first time in my life that I actually wanted to be on Florida. I guess there IS a first time for everything.
Damn I wish I could watch that doubles game.
So much gorgeousness, so much headcaseyness...

[/MullerFangirling]

Last edited by Harmless : 02-23-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:32 PM   #744
country flag Dini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post

And look at that.

I can't see the pic
Old 02-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #745
country flag biological

Quote:
Great new thread title.
And yes, we could have FAN merchandise, but first I think we need to standardize our regulations book first.
But of course. Number one:

1. We take Federitis very seriously. This is not a comedy problem. Too much sexiness can result in a number of unpleasant symptoms, including but not limited to: increased blood pressure, heart pains, dry and irritated eyes, fainting, increased sensitivity to everyday images.

Quote:
Photos...
I looooove this one...

And look at that.

And...

Zoolander Fed.

[MullerFangirling]

I have to mention it.
You might not know this about me, but I am a big fan of Gilles Muller.
I am very subtle and hush-hush about it, so you might not have noticed, as I try to avoid talking about it.

Aaaanyway, I noticed that Gilles is playing doubles today (unfreakinstreamed ) and he is playing with Chardy!
I mean, my god, my two favourite headcases playing doubles together, I am sooo happy.
AND Roko, my third favourite headcase, is playing the match just before that.
I am very much a cold climate kind of person, but that is the first time in my life that I actually wanted to be on Florida. I guess there IS a first time for everything.
Damn I wish I could watch that doubles game.
So much gorgeousness, so much headcaseyness...

[/MullerFangirling]
Those photos are the first one, with the eyes and the sweatband and the hair and the EVERYTHING!

I'm sorry about Muller/Chardy I hate it when matches aren't being streamed, it's murderous. I hope you get to watch them at some point
Old 02-23-2009, 09:34 PM   #746
country flag biological

must go to bed now, night night all
Old 02-23-2009, 10:03 PM   #747
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But of course. Number one:

1. We take Federitis very seriously. This is not a comedy problem. Too much sexiness can result in a number of unpleasant symptoms, including but not limited to: increased blood pressure, heart pains, dry and irritated eyes, fainting, increased sensitivity to everyday images.

Quote:
Those photos are the first one, with the eyes and the sweatband and the hair and the EVERYTHING!

I'm sorry about Muller/Chardy I hate it when matches aren't being streamed, it's murderous. I hope you get to watch them at some point
Um, yeah, that ain't gonna happen.
They just, oh who didn't see this coming..., lost the first set 0-6.
0 Aces, 4 DFs.
14% Second Serve Points.
0/3 BPs saved.
Oh I love them, that's the most I've laughed all day today.

And you people think it's terrible when Roger loses a five set Slam final.

Okay, enough laughing. But headcases are fun. I totally love them.
(praying for photos now...)

Ciao girls, see you tomorrow!
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:18 PM   #748
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all you dear ladies for all of those truly lovely pictures of our dearest Feddie!

As I'm rather busy with some kind of artwork lately, they are most welcome!

Quote:
OMG!!!

I'm afraid I'll have to start all over again with my artwork...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:40 AM   #749
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

All of you have so many photos. I could hardly keep up.

[
clever1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:51 AM   #750
country flag Spirit_fire

Spirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond repute

Those hair...those eyes...
Anyone here actually met Roger? I've watched him play at the AO but to actually see him up close...I would totally faint...
Spirit_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote