Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #61
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venle View Post
Ooh, can I join the fan girls?
Of course The more the merrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
for.fu*k's.sake
I don't think comments like this are conducive to a positive atmosphere in a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
dont be jealous
I think you would be excellent as a bouncer for this thread. Keep the hataz out yeah? And we know you like the pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Can a Djokovic/Tipsarevic fangirl just pop in to say that I've seen this thread for the first time today, and there are some truly lovely photos here Keep up the good work girls
I am very very happy to see you here You are welcome whenever you like.
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #62
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you liked them Hope you had a good day and didn't miss this thread too much

Roger says "Welcome home!"

Old 02-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #63
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Goodddddddddddddddddddd Thread!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #64
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I see you've been busy here. I am very, very pleased with the results today.

xohxmyx, thanks very much for those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx
I know that Rafa is oftentimes the ultimate persona non grata in this subforum, but to me, that is one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. That is hallway centerpiece material, no doubt whatsoever.
The sun, the whiteness, the grass(implied), the sweat, the hair... It's pretty much perfect, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx

^even his chest hair is perfect!
Quoted for absolute truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological
Quoted. For. S. E. X. Y. N. E. S. S.

Just. Wow.
I always thought he had such beautiful lips, it's just that in most photos he's tense, so it doesn't show as much, but this one gets it. And then gets it.

Lucky Rafa. Um, I mean Mirka, of course.

Quote:
I thought he looked so good in dark blue...
And this one is a QFS, for sure. But of more of a Moon in Scorpio type.

Last edited by Harmless : 02-07-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #65
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can a Djokovic/Tipsarevic fangirl just pop in to say that I've seen this thread for the first time today, and there are some truly lovely photos here Keep up the good work girls
Ljubica, feel at home, you will find we are the most liberal group on MTF when it comes to membership.
Help yourself to some really really excessive usage of the , , and smilies, we don't count them here, the more the better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venle
Ooh, can I join the fan girls?
The more the fangirlier!
The sexyness demands to be recognized by as many as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó
for.fu*k's.sake
Oh you know you like it, you tease.
No one, and I mean NO ONE, would consciously enter a thread blatantly named "The Official Fed Fangirl Thread" if they didn't want to see the photos themselves.
It's okay, Jolán, we understand, the sexyness is strong in this one, very hard to resist the urge, no matter the cost.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #66
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
I'm glad you liked them Hope you had a good day and didn't miss this thread too much

Roger says "Welcome home!"

Sophie, you are ingenious.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #67
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
I know that Rafa is oftentimes the ultimate persona nan grata in this subforum, but to me, that is one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. That is hallway centerpiece material, no doubt whatsoever.
The sun, the whiteness, the grass(implied), the sweat, the hair... It's pretty much perfect, no?
I love that photo too It's just beautiful. I would like to frame it actually, it makes me smile so much.

Quote:
Quoted. For. S. E. X. Y. N. E. S. S.

Just. Wow.
I always thought he had such beautiful lips, it's just that in most photos he's tense, so it doesn't show as much, but this one gets it. And then gets it.

Lucky Rafa. Um, I mean Mirka, of course.
That is also one of my all-time favourites I love the slight sheen of sweat on the face, and the untidy hair, and the mouth of course, and the shirtlessness... Oh it's special.

Yes, lucky Rafa/Stan/A-Rod/Marat/Mirka

Quote:
I thought he looked so good in dark blue...
And this one is a QFS, for sure. But of more of a Moon in Scorpio type.
He's gorgeous in dark blue isn't he? And yes, very moody, intense look there. I love it.

I actually forget if this has been posted, but either way I don't care. There are so many lovely lovely things about it.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #68
country flag biological

Quote:
No one, and I mean NO ONE, would consciously enter a thread blatantly named "The Official Fed Fangirl Thread" if they didn't want to see the photos themselves.
It's okay, Jolán, we understand, the sexyness is strong in this one, very hard to resist the urge, no matter the cost.
Wise, wise words.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #69
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't

I actually stumbled accross, following a blind link

I get the hell outta here

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #70
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed
Quote:
I will do my best to post lots of lovely photos for you both to enjoy later Looking forward to the Photo of the Week results too

What a great Pic!!! Its like he is looking into his opponents eye in a way meaning that "I am going to torture you today"
You forgot to add: "And you will like it very much. "
Old 02-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #71
country flag biological

Quote:
You forgot to add: "And you will like it very much. "
christ I think I would like it far too much
Old 02-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #72
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
I don't

I actually stumbled accross, following a blind link

I get the hell outta here
Okies, but I bet you'll come back.
If you're too embarrased to have your username shown in the Currently Active Users of The Federer Express subforum, would you like me to forward you the daily shirtless photos of Roger we collect here, so you don't have to waste your time on checking every day?
If you say nothing, I'll consider that a yes...
Old 02-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #73
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the welcome girls Don't know about you, but I think Roger gets more and more handsome as he gets older

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #74
country flag biological

Roger isn't happy when people don't like his thread...

Old 02-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #75
country flag biological

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome girls Don't know about you, but I think Roger gets more and more handsome as he gets older
I totally agree He looks better every day