Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 49 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #721
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Hey Sophie

Shame about Janko, but I think it was expected.
He pretty much only has motivation in big tournaments and playing the first three seeds.
And Marin basically does the better the less pressure is put on him.
so true I think he should just get byes till the semis so he only plays the top guys

Quote:
I'll whip you up something out of those photos you posted.
thank you very much

Quote:
And since I just couldn't stop looking at that photo taken from the Russian magazine, I decided to make it into a signature.
I had to clear out the letters and all that.
I wanted to get this messy, melting, grungy feel to the background, to contrast the elegance, you know? I'm not exactly super happy with it, but it's kind of on the trail of what I wanted to do with it.

Here it is, so it doesn't get lost when I change my sig:

Innt that photo freaking gorgeous?
It has that old style elegance and serenity, and the hair style very beginning of the 20th century looking, and then superimposed over it, the grungy background(the photographer's idea was great) and Roger's strong and powerful bone structure and the modern-day racqet.
I mean, the premise is brilliant.
it is BEAUTIFUL.

it is an amazing photo and you've made it even better the background is lovely, and Roger is Roger

fantastic graphic Maya, it is gorgeous indeed!
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #722
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Lovin Maya's new sig :droooooooooooooooooooooooooool: (oh hang on that isn't a smiley...ummm stupid MTF, they really should make proper drool smileys)

Seriously loving it

Aaaahh peRFection.

Oh and hello Maya and Sophie, how are you today girls?
Old 02-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #723
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Oh an hello Maya and Sophie, how are you today girls?
heeeey Nadine

I'm good thank you, had a fairly uneventful day at school and am now v. sleepy managed to escape playing football in PE though, got to switch at the last minute football for me would have been a complete embarrassment

how was your day?
Old 02-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #724
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
heeeey Nadine

I'm good thank you, had a fairly uneventful day at school and am now v. sleepy managed to escape playing football in PE though, got to switch at the last minute football for me would have been a complete embarrassment

how was your day?
I'm sleepy too but I had to stay awake for some stupid maths work ...and now I don't want to go to sleep simply coz this is too good for my eyelids to close

Tell me about it, I struggle to kick the ball a metre, and always miss kick (?), if only we could play tennis everyday, that would be perfect!!
Old 02-23-2009, 07:41 PM   #725
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Nadine

Yes, they totally should make a :drooooooooooooooooooooooooool: smiley available to us.

Sophie, I made three for you quickly, from the first one. Which I, btw, think they should put up in churches all over the world. That's Fedangel.

The basic version

Sunny and Leonesque

A bit of the logo.

And yes, unfortunately you're right, the one with Janko is impossible to do well in this format.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:49 PM   #726
country flag biological

Quote:
I'm sleepy too but I had to stay awake for some stupid maths work ...and now I don't want to go to sleep simply coz this is too good for my eyelids to close

Tell me about it, I struggle to kick the ball a metre, and always miss kick (?), if only we could play tennis everyday, that would be perfect!!
yes you mustn't sleep now sorry about the maths I am not a maths fan.

tennis every day would be nice - I might actually get good at it then hehe. I'm a bit useless at the moment to be honest, mostly because I try to hit a single handed backhand and am stupidly weak so can barely move the ball

Quote:
Hey Nadine

Yes, they totally should make a :drooooooooooooooooooooooooool: smiley available to us.

Sophie, I made three for you quickly, from the first one. Which I, btw, think they should put up in churches all over the world. That's Fedangel.

The basic version

Sunny and Leonesque

A bit of the logo.

And yes, unfortunately you're right, the one with Janko is impossible to do well in this format.
thankyouthankyouthankyou! they are looovely

I don't know which one to use first I think I will go for the third one, I love the angelic lighting I totally agree that the photo should be up in churches - in fact in all buildings perhaps. I believe the world would benefit from that.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #727
country flag Dini

Jeez I keep scrolling up to see that sig of Maya's...

Loving the avatars, Maya you're an artist, I admire your work
Old 02-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #728
country flag biological

your signature is scrollworthy too Nadine even the pages in this thread which don't have any pictures in the posts (are there any actually? ) are made gorgeous by the signatures you guys are very very good at these things, they make me smile every time
Old 02-23-2009, 08:03 PM   #729
country flag biological

oh btw

Old 02-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #730
country flag Dini

Quote:
oh btw

Oh you nearly forgot Sophie *shocked*

()
Old 02-23-2009, 08:06 PM   #731
country flag biological

Quote:
Oh you nearly forgot Sophie *shocked*

()
sorry to be fair it's not very memorable
Old 02-23-2009, 08:14 PM   #732
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh btw

*gif confiscated for reasons of sexiness*
Thank you. We needed that.

I'm glad you liked them!
I totally agree that Nadine's are gorgeous. I love what you do with the colours!
(except for the current avatar, which you torture me with )

I made two more for you, Sophie.

This was a bit tough to fit in.
But he's soooo pretty there.

And this one, I am actually happy with this one.
Could work in a larger format too.

Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:21 PM   #733
country flag biological

Quote:
Thank you. We needed that.
you are a loyal member of FAN

Quote:
I'm glad you liked them!
I totally agree that Nadine's are gorgeous. I love what you do with the colours!

I made two more for you, Sophie.

This was a bit tough to fit in.
But he's soooo pretty there.

And this one, I am actually happy with this one.
Could work in a larger format too.

they are fantastic thank you so much

I wish I could use them all at once
Old 02-23-2009, 08:21 PM   #734
country flag Dini

Quote:
Thank you ...sorry about the avatar pain But I like to believe that Rog is looking in my direction signalling for me to give him a kiss ...OK OK I am dreaming "WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

Nope that didn't work. Still dreaming.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:28 PM   #735
country flag biological

Quote:
Thank you ...sorry about the avatar pain But I like to believe that Rog is looking in my direction signalling for me to give him a kiss ...OK OK I am dreaming "WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

Nope that didn't work. Still dreaming.
no you're not dreaming, Roger was just telling me that he doesn't know why you haven't kissed him yet