Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 48 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-22-2009, 10:14 PM   #706
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
you're much too nice and shuddup they are awesome, always!

I will wait till Maya returns and we shall see. I would be extremely happy with either of you.
Oh no no no.
That is not how it works.

This is how it works; you post a few photos you like, then we play around and make you avatars in 96x96 px and post them for you here.
And then you rotate them daily, using up all the ones that we have made for you.
Or else, madam.

Hey Nadine, you're pretty good with your graphics, have you considered joining us in GMT sometimes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
its soo hot in here i need a cold cold shower maybe i should ask rog to join me

(I would quote the photo too, but I mustn't. )

Quote:
his ankle looks like it would hurt but, as Rogi would say, sheeeeet! the expression

Oh I love the way he says that in his Swiss accent, it doesn't even sound like a curse word coming from him.
I always burst out laughing when he says it, as usually he has a clumsy moment right before or after it.

Btw, I thought of you, partygirl, when I saw that practice shirtless photo that I died over. The blue...yeah.
Better then the shoes, that.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2009, 10:21 PM   #707
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post

Btw, I thought of you, partygirl, when I saw that practice shirtless photo that I died over. The blue...yeah.
Better then the shoes, that.

Red or Blue undergarments...definitely for winners
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:41 PM   #708
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #709
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

This my 500th post girls (and guys)!!!

I thought of doing something special for that occasion, so here goes my mini tribute to Fed. Enjoy!! Favourite vids in no particular order:

1. The Brilliance of Roger Federer

PeRFection personified.

2. Delight, Joy, Victory.

3. JesusFed

This has become the "Federer shot"

4. Rogeldon

That tiebreak, saving MP in style

Last and magnificent set of 07 FI, saving BP's

Love the reaction at the end

Beating Roddick...again

Love everything about it. Full stop.

5. Randomies

Black and white gorgeousness

6. Footwork at its magical best

I could watch that all day

7. Just had to post this too

He looks so huggable in that vid, love it when he says his own name.

8. Pete annoyed at Fed's brilliance

AceFed

9. Supremity.

10. The 13 Slams of Rog.

Last edited by Dini : 02-22-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:12 PM   #710
country flag EternalxJourney

EternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
First off morning girls . Secondly, welcome to this thread external ...I did finally find the pic of your avatar!!

Wow nice find! Do you know where it was taken?
EternalxJourney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:14 PM   #711
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Heeeellllllllllllllloooooooooo!

I love it how fangirls have a way of making any minor action by Roger into...tennis pr0n.

*giggles*

Oh Nadine, what a wonderful way to celebrate your 500th post...
Old 02-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #712
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heeeellllllllllllllloooooooooo!

I love it how fangirls have a way of making any minor action by Roger into...tennis pr0n.

*giggles*

Oh Nadine, what a wonderful way to celebrate your 500th post...
Thanks, hope you like it

About the GMT how do it work?
Old 02-22-2009, 11:38 PM   #713
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Thanks, hope you like it

About the GMT how do it work?
I sure do like it.

About GMT - this is the short Q&A, these are the rules(long), and the example - The Australian Open Play Thread(start with page 2 or 3).

Hope you play IW with us.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:42 PM   #714
country flag Dini

Quote:
I sure do like it.

About GMT - this is the short Q&A, these are the rules(long), and the example - The Australian Open Play Thread(start with page 2 or 3).

Hope you play IW with us.
Don't have photoshop . That sucks was thinking of participating as well.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:46 PM   #715
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! RITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!!!

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:52 PM   #716
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

!!!!!!!!!!!!URCHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mischievous glance!!!!!!:dr ool:

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #717
country flag Dini

Tipsy lost...
Old 02-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #718
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mmm me too

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I love them SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!

Thankyou my dear!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:50 PM   #719
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

I had written a whole post and then clicked a stupid ad by accident and lost it...sigh. have had to delete some quoted smilies I'm afraid, the 20 limit is sheeeet.

Quote:
Oh no no no.
That is not how it works.

This is how it works; you post a few photos you like, then we play around and make you avatars in 96x96 px and post them for you here.
And then you rotate them daily, using up all the ones that we have made for you.
Or else, madam.
ok, sounds good

#2 (though this may be difficult because of the big gap in the middle)

thanks very much guys obvs you don't have to use them all (unless you really want to )

Quote:
Oh I love the way he says that in his Swiss accent, it doesn't even sound like a curse word coming from him.
I always burst out laughing when he says it, as usually he has a clumsy moment right before or after it.
it's one of his cutest habits I think though anything in that accent sounds amazing his voice just keeels me

Quote:
Tipsy lost...
I know stupid draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I love them SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!

Thankyou my dear!!!
you're very welcome I love them too

btw Nadine that 500th post of yours was AMAZING those videos are all beeeautiful! for 500, many of which were made in this thread and are therefore the bestest kind of post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #720
country flag Harmless

Quote:
I had written a whole post and then clicked a stupid ad by accident and lost it...sigh. have had to delete some quoted smilies I'm afraid, the 20 limit is sheeeet.

#2 (though this may be difficult because of the big gap in the middle)

thanks very much guys obvs you don't have to use them all (unless you really want to )

I know stupid draw
Hey Sophie

Shame about Janko, but I think it was expected.
He pretty much only has motivation in big tournaments and playing the first three seeds.
And Marin basically does the better the less pressure is put on him.

I'll whip you up something out of those photos you posted.

And since I just couldn't stop looking at that photo taken from the Russian magazine, I decided to make it into a signature.
I had to clear out the letters and all that.
I wanted to get this messy, melting, grungy feel to the background, to contrast the elegance, you know? I'm not exactly super happy with it, but it's kind of on the trail of what I wanted to do with it.

Here it is, so it doesn't get lost when I change my sig:

Innt that photo freaking gorgeous?
It has that old style elegance and serenity, and the hair style very beginning of the 20th century looking, and then superimposed over it, the grungy background(the photographer's idea was great) and Roger's strong and powerful bone structure and the modern-day racqet.
I mean, the premise is brilliant.