Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-22-2009, 12:11 PM   #646
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post

partygirl that is a work of art!

some more SmileyFed

Oh how I love those vampire teeth!!! Sophie those are brill
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2009, 12:34 PM   #647
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Oh how I love those vampire teeth!!! Sophie those are brill
me too

some more smiles

so smiley when he's with Stan
Old 02-22-2009, 12:56 PM   #648
country flag Obey.my.dreamz

Obey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond repute

u could see for the past 4-5 years how victory is lonely,.. like in the 'alone, coz thats what victory looks like' its true to be first means to be alone,.coz when u're first u have nobody to 'share' that with,.. i mean he does celebrate every single title ofc,.. but on the court when he plays singles he's so cool and just focused,..but when he plays doubles with wawrinka,..u can see how he really is,.. every point he's smiling with waw, and hitting 'high five' ,.. especially the final victory celebration,..that was the image of joy he really feels winning with his compatriot,.. The Joy is best shared... and as alwyz

rog above them all
god bless u all (no need to bless rog, he's blessed for life)
peace and love

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/...fb6fcba8_m.jpg
Obey.my.dreamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #649
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey.my.dreamz View Post
u could see for the past 4-5 years how victory is lonely,.. like in the 'alone, coz thats what victory looks like' its true to be first means to be alone,.coz when u're first u have nobody to 'share' that with,.. i mean he does celebrate every single title ofc,.. but on the court when he plays singles he's so cool and just focused,..but when he plays doubles with wawrinka,..u can see how he really is,.. every point he's smiling with waw, and hitting 'high five' ,.. especially the final victory celebration,..that was the image of joy he really feels winning with his compatriot,.. The Joy is best shared... and as alwyz

rog above them all
god bless u all (no need to bless rog, he's blessed for life)
peace and love
your posts always make me smile I completely agree, it was awesome to see him celebrating with Stan, smiling and jumping and high fiving I loved seeing him so happy, and like you say, able to share his victory with someone else.

let's remember that beautiful Fedrinka partnership

Old 02-22-2009, 01:10 PM   #650
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:17 PM   #651
country flag biological

wow Suk, those are just ooh I love those button-up shorts
Old 02-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #652
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Fedrinka is the best!!

I was so happy when they won, and even happier when I saw them celebrate like that , it was so sweet seing Rog let down a few tears of joy during the national anthem. I will never forget how happy Rog looked that day, everything about him was showing delight.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #653
country flag biological

Quote:
Fedrinka is the best!!

I was so happy when they won, and even happier when I saw them celebrate like that , it was so sweet seing Rog let down a few tears of joy during the national anthem. I will never forget how happy Rog looked that day, everything about him was showing delight.
it was a beautiful day and it was my birthday so BEST DAY EVER
Old 02-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #654
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wow Suk, those are just ooh I love those button-up shorts
yes!!!!Roger is so sexy~~~

I love all pic Roger with Andy~~~

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #655
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
yes!!!!Roger is so sexy~~~

I love all pic Roger with Andy~~~

mmm me too

Old 02-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #656
country flag Dini

Quote:
it was a beautiful day and it was my birthday so BEST DAY EVER
Happy extremely belated birthday Sophie

Date has been noted, now I know when your b-day is.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:45 PM   #657
country flag biological

Quote:
Happy extremely belated birthday Sophie

Date has been noted, now I know when your b-day is.
thank you

if you forget... maybe Rogi won't love you anymore
Old 02-22-2009, 02:35 PM   #658
country flag Dini

Whilst we're at it, here is Roger just outclassing Roddick. Fed in supreme Ninja mode

One of the best shots I have ever ever seen:

And this one...

Cheeky Fed

Old 02-22-2009, 02:40 PM   #659
country flag biological

those videos are all fantastic! I downloaded the 07 AO SF and love watching it for JesusFed, though it makes me feel quite sorry for Andy Roger was just untouchable, it was insane.

lovelovelove that flick of a return of serve as well, it's gorgeous. like "oh, was that a fast serve? didn't notice."

and the interview is classic mischief from NaughtyFed he knows Andy will forgive him later
Old 02-22-2009, 02:52 PM   #660
country flag Dini

Quote:
those videos are all fantastic! I downloaded the 07 AO SF and love watching it for JesusFed, though it makes me feel quite sorry for Andy Roger was just untouchable, it was insane.

lovelovelove that flick of a return of serve as well, it's gorgeous. like "oh, was that a fast serve? didn't notice."and the interview is classic mischief from NaughtyFed he knows Andy will forgive him later
Yeah I've got it downloaded too, and I have lost count of how many times I have watched that match. Roger was extremely invincible .

And that bolded part is just ...I can't stop laughing!!!