Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #46
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's Get Physical - welcome all fangirlsandboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post

Does anyone have a high res of that pic? I am dying to find it.
I do not, but feel free to forward me a copy when you find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersHardCandy
Oh my Godness, THANK YOU, THANK YOU & THANK YOU for starting this thread !!!

I am completely in love with this one

O.M.G. I think this one could make me want to have a cold shower in the middle of December in Syberia.
If I ever had to argue the case that Roger is the best looking man in the world, this photo would be part of my defence brief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey.my.dreamz
It's all just a picnic for Roger isn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey.my.dreamz
Reaction: Loud, deep GASP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed
And don't we all love his lip bite when he serves?
OMG, yes, yes and then some! Thanks God someone else noticed!

How about some more vampire teeth appreciation photos, I love those.

And thanks so much for the photos, Obey.my.dreamz! (I thought you were a girl )

(btw, I think I just broke my record for most OMGs in one post )
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #47
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

I will have many pics for you to see when you get back I have the day off school for the snow today teehee. Not that I actually have any snow where my house is

Yellow would be ace in a slam - all happy and cheerful and lovely. But I'm still wondering what happened to his AO night outfit that was all black? Or was that for later in the season (Dubai or something)? I do just love him in black.

Old 02-06-2009, 10:28 AM   #48
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Teeth here are a bit vampirey (and it's just cuuuuute )

Old 02-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #49
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
Sorry Maybe I should delete all the pictures I've posted?
Well, if my pulse gets to a really alarming level, I'll let ya know. It's just mildly worrisome this way.
(I think I do need a warm cup of tea now though...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological
Excellent new phrase. And I'm glad you like it

He does 'intense' quite well, this Federer guy...

There is no icon for this.

I'm not much of a religious person, but God must be good for creating a man this fine.
(Or just has really good taste. In which case, God is a Fedtard. Possibly a Fangirl too. )
Old 02-06-2009, 10:39 AM   #50
country flag biological

If God isn't a Fed fangirl I'm going to have to reconsider my opinion of him. Anyone with any sense can see the wonder that is RF.

I'm not religious either but you see Rogelio and you think, "Is he human?" Maybe he's an extra-terrestrial?
Old 02-06-2009, 10:54 AM   #51
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
^^ I am having the same problem. I am supposed to leave and go to college...and I am postponing it until last minute. I am already addicted

Was wondering Harmless, have you introduced yourself in that "introduce yourself" thread? but note that I haven't checked all posts. It would be nice to know more about you

Another question, when are you revealing the pics of the week?
I haven't posted in that thread yet, no. I didn't want yet another thread I was addicted to, it takes far too much time sliding and multitasking to fit my ever increasing MTF time into my schedule already.
I might post a little intro later though.

I'll calculate all the scores for photo of the Week in the afternoon today. I had to log in to see all the photos, but I don't really officially have time now.

Sophie, I'll be back late in the afternoon and, like Nadine, I'm expecting to see some photos I can, you know, QFS.

Old 02-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #52
country flag biological

I will do my best to post lots of lovely photos for you both to enjoy later Looking forward to the Photo of the Week results too

Old 02-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #53
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

i can see this particular thread being added to my "secret shame" list
I have to say the all black outfit he wore at the US open was one of the best....but enough talk more pictures

^even his chest hair is perfect!

haha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:23 AM   #54
country flag biological

Thank you xohxmyx those pics are fantastic, epescially the last one
Old 02-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #55
country flag biological

Some more

Old 02-06-2009, 01:46 PM   #56
country flag biological

and a few more

don't worry, these are happy tears

Old 02-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #57
country flag Venle

Venle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, can I join the fan girls?
Venle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #58
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

for.fu*k's.sake

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:01 PM   #59
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
for.fu*k's.sake
dont be jealous
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #60
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Can a Djokovic/Tipsarevic fangirl just pop in to say that I've seen this thread for the first time today, and there are some truly lovely photos here Keep up the good work girls

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote