Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2009, 11:49 PM   #511
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan_2007 View Post
I'm just saying' it isn't healthy. Besides Roger himself might feel a bit embarrassed by it all.
We all know that, hence the condition Federitis

He ain't playing no tennis so of course we're gonna spend time here!!
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2009, 11:51 PM   #512
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Geez you fangirls are too much! Roger is just a man.
I think evidence has been provided to the contrary.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:52 PM   #513
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Geez you fangirls are too much! Roger is just a man.

You lie...
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:53 PM   #514
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute

He's not Roger Christ Superstar or anything like that
FedFan_2007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:54 PM   #515
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
I think evidence has been provided to the contrary.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:56 PM   #516
country flag Dini

Quote:
Do us all a favour, stop wasting space, leave this thread and we won't miss you. Trust me. No one has forced you in here to make stupid comments to try and rattle our cage. Epic fail.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:59 PM   #517
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Yes Maya thank you very much for reminding me about that gif ...was really confused at first didn't know which gif you meant

What player though? Paulo is gorgeous, Juan is a stunner with that curly hair, but nothing, I mean NOTHING comes close to Roger Federer. Having said that I am developing a bit of a crush on Dimitrov, his backhand is just and he ain't bad looking either not to mention those abs ...shame he is a bit younger than me. But seriously though I am a Fed fangirl through and through. Its tough to enjoy the others' tennis. Even when Fed sprays those UE's I don't really mind, that's how deep its got

I guess I'll continue the until Rogi returns.
I can't believe so many people find Dimitrov so handsome, he's like, 12.
I know so many say his game is like Roger's, but I just don't see it.

Sure, the mechanics are there, the shots are very similar, but I so don't see a likeness.
There's just a driving passion, emotions, feel of the court, talent that that kid just don't have.

Gilles was also No1 Junior you know...
Won the junior Us Open and everything...
(Yes, I am diverting the conversation )

I love your new user title.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:00 AM   #518
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do us all a favour, stop wasting space, leave this thread and we won't miss you. Trust me. No one has forced you in here to make stupid comments to try and rattle our cage. Epic fail.
Wow. You went from nice to vicious in 5 minutes flat! Bu that's typical of teenagers.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:00 AM   #519
country flag Harmless

Quote:
OMG FF, I was just watching that film (for the 200th time ) all day today!
Do you like it too, tell me you do, noone agrees with me that it's the best rock opera evvvva.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:01 AM   #520
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

have had to remove some quoted smiles cos of the stupid rule, sorry guys.

Quote:
Thanks, I love that pic, it gets the butterflies inside me working like crazy. Its just that oozing sexiness from that intense look, and that red hot T-shirt!!

Life as an 18 year old is pretty much the same, only a bit more playful . Just kidding, haven't felt the difference yet. Hadn't had a drink, or a cigarette or anything that I am allowed to do, but I just don't feel like it. I'm a good girl . You see Roger is my one and only drug

Jeez I miss him so much.

I am literally tearing up for real. It has been too long...
I miss him too, but at least we know he is getting back to full strength and so IW and Miami will be even better.

I think you need to get more rebellious. Now you are officially an adult you can do all sorts. find someone on the street and get married, just because you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Oh noes.
Can I at least take the photos with me?
And do they have something that can run that gif over there?
I'm not sure these would be allowed. they're just too sexy

Quote:

the gifspan quest continues...
Vive la gif!

Quote:
Don't cry, Nadine, the sexiest man alive will be back and playing in no time.
In the meantime, like me, you need to adopt a freakin gorgeous headcase player to worry about and occupy your Rogerless time.

Pick and choose, PHM, Monaco, Gaudio, Safin... The ATP abounds with gorgeous headcases, they're the best organization in the world for it!
Tipsy is mine. so sexy and yet such a loon when it comes to tennis

Quote:
Yes Maya thank you very much for reminding me about that gif...was really confused at first didn't know which gif you meant

What player though? Paulo is gorgeous, Juan is a stunner with that curly hair, but nothing, I mean NOTHING comes close to Roger Federer. Having said that I am developing a bit of a crush on Dimitrov, his backhand is just and he ain't bad looking either not to mention those abs ...shame he is a bit younger than me. But seriously though I am a Fed fangirl through and through. Its tough to enjoy the others' tennis. Even when Fed sprays those UE's I don't really mind, that's how deep its got

I guess I'll continue the until Rogi returns.
Rogi is the best, it's true.

I enjoy Janko very much and I'm developing a crush on Andy Roddick which feels weird but Rogelio is no. 1.

Dimitrov is v. cute though, you're right. not sure about the abs, I don't much like guys who are that ripped, but his face is pretty adorable.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:01 AM   #521
country flag FedFan_2007

Quote:

Sure, the mechanics are there, the shots are very similar, but I so don't see a likeness.
There's just a driving passion, emotions, feel of the court, talent that that kid just don't have.

I've got news for you. Roger didn't have the driving passion at 17 either. He was NOTHING physically and talent-wise at 17 what Dimitrov is. Now whether Dimitrov can fulfill the potential and become as good as Roger in his 20s is another deal.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:03 AM   #522
country flag FedFan_2007

Quote:
OMG FF, I was just watching that film (for the 200th time ) all day today!
Do you like it too, tell me you do, noone agrees with me that it's the best rock opera evvvva.
It's pretty good. I haven't seen the film, I just listen to the original album from 1970. Ian Gillan was the man!
Old 02-21-2009, 12:06 AM   #523
country flag biological

oh and Arnaud Clement is imo. shame that he's often said to be a jerk.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:07 AM   #524
country flag Dini

Quote:

He's nearly 18 Maya...you haven't seen him with a beard on, he looked a lot older. The only similarity I see is the backhand to be very honest. Oh and his coach. But I guess the comparisons came from winning Wimbledon, having that one hander which is becoming a rarity, powerful and consistent forehand and an effective serve, all things Rog had in his game. I saw both his matches with Simon and with Rafa and to me he was impressive in all aspects apart from serving for the match . He is probably over hyped at the mo if I'm being honest, but he has got a great future ahead of that I am sure.

Was wondering, if Nole wins Marseille and Dubai, would he be number 2?
Old 02-21-2009, 12:08 AM   #525
country flag Harmless

Quote:
I've got news for you. Roger didn't have the driving passion at 17 either. He was NOTHING physically and talent-wise at 17 what Dimitrov is. Now whether Dimitrov can fulfill the potential and become as good as Roger in his 20s is another deal.
Well, we'll have to agree to disagree then.
We women have what we call "intuition" and since this is a fangirly thread, it is my constitutional right, as declared by the FAN, to call upon it as I see fit.

And I do not feel this "air" around Dimitrov.
Okay, basically, what Roger has is a kind of an inborn elegance and feel for his body that I've never seen in an athlete before.
All the shots are a natural byproduct of that.
Dimitrov, while nice, is sooooooo not there.