Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #256
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post

Have you all realised that he does that lovely thing with his mouth when he approaches the ball? Its really cute
Because like a true technician he steadies his head and relaxes his face.
So many players (which i love) always get caught with Tennisface, ruins so many good pics
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #257
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone.

Here I am, back and ready to fangirl full force.
And everyone has contributed more then enough material for some serious fangirling here...

I didn't come back yesterday afternoon as I had a few things to take care of, and now, as an experienced fangirl, I know that once this thread gets opened - I am not moving anywhere for about three hours.
Except to the floor and back, and for some more very very cold water.

Okay, so after Sophie killed me with that upclose serve shot (which I am pondering of putting as my Avatar, but I fear I would be responsible for far too many untimely deaths that way...), I am alive again and feel my quoting energy coming back to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed
That is cute overdose.
It should come with a warning for diabetics.

Quote:

Damn lucky you racquet!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological
I love him when he looks all murderous and moody as well
Me too. A lot.

Quote:

What I need right now to explain my reaction is a photo of one of those crazy groups of Beatles fangirls screaming.
That is, I've never seen a photo with his eyes that light. It is AMAZE.
It makes me forget to put in verbs in my sentences. Which is why these last three sentences were edited 6 times.

Quote:

Oh wow, I miss seing him play so much, I just realized.

Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #258
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Keep the victoryFeds coming. My heart skips a heart beat every time I see one of those pics .

Have I told you you're the best Sophie? If not I am saying it: you're the best. Of course I am talking in terms of forumers, we all know who the overall bestest best is
I'm not the overall bestest best?

I'm glad you like the pictures You have been a huge part of the success of this thread and I reward you for it

(that's Fed celebrating our 20 page awesomeness)
Old 02-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #259
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Maya!

That's some damn nice quoting the man is soooo beautiful.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #260
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
I'm glad you like the pictures You have been a huge part of the success of this thread and I reward you for it

(that's Fed celebrating our 20 page awesomeness)
thank you thank you!!

Quote:
I'm not the overall bestest best?
What can I do, that man over there ^ is just perfection.

I love your fist pumps Rog. They're special. Very special.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #261
country flag biological

dearest Rogelio, what are you plotting?

VICTORY!

Old 02-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #262
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Wooow Maya is back in full fangirly swing!!

I have another request, sorry to be a pain, but were there any more pics of Rog practising in this?

Old 02-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #263
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #264
country flag biological

yes yes there were and I will post them for you
Old 02-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #265
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it an evil thing that my very first thought on this was: "Hm, so that's what he looks like when he just wakes up and opens his eyes."
Well, no, I guess the thought itself wasn't very evil, but the accompanying imagery I had was...
BedFed

Quote:

Those eyes *swoon*
*swoon*(2)
He has such kind eyes, this is one of the loveliest photos ever.
(or is it just Stan's presence? )

Quote:

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel*
Okay, so I'm getting boring pointing that out, but he has such beautiful lips...

Nadine, you have such fantastic photos in your collection!!

Quote:
And I end this post with a meow.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #266
country flag biological

Rita what are you trying to do, KILL me?! WOW.

here are the practice pics Nadine

and my two favourites

Old 02-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #267
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Is it an evil thing that my very first thought on this was: "Hm, so that's what he looks like when he just wakes up and opens his eyes."
Well, no, I guess the thought itself wasn't very evil, but the accompanying imagery I had was...
BedFed
BedFed! Yes, he does look nice when he first wakes up. Oh I could tell you some stories...
Old 02-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #268
country flag Dini

Quote:
Rita what are you trying to do, KILL me?! WOW.

here are the practice pics Nadine

and my two favourites

*Take a deep, deep breath. Breathe in, breathe out. Reach for the cold water and now sit down in case of a sudden collapse*

I loooooooove those pics. wooow. woooooooooow.

HOT!!

Sorry for quoting the lot, as you can see I am not in a sane state at the moment.

Ooops nearly forgot. Thank you Sophie.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:25 PM   #269
country flag biological

Quote:
*Take a deep, deep breath. Breathe in, breathe out. Reach for the cold water and now sit down in case of a sudden collapse*

I loooooooove those pics. wooow. woooooooooow.

HOT!!

Sorry for quoting the lot, as you can see I am not in a sane state at the moment.

Ooops nearly forgot. Thank you Sophie.
I'm not quite clear - did you like them?

I love them too - the hair () and the tshirt and the cute little shorts and the FEDERER

Honestly though, not thanking me till the end Kids these days...
Old 02-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #270
country flag Harmless

I need to quote more.

This is so insane, that he can do both this:

Quote:

P.F.C - Posted For Cuteness.

and THIS:

Quote:

there is something soooo insanely sexy about this picture. looks fairly innocuous at first, then you notice the moody, handsome stare and the lovely broad shoulders in that fitted black tshirt, the tanned arms, the legs, the socks always pulled up...

A very versatile man Rogi is.

Quote:
Quoted for the "Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, go Roger!!!" effect produced in poster.

Man, I just want to quote everything.
I suppose it's no more excuses for me, if I want to catch up properly, I'll need to be here at least twice more.
But oh well, life is tough, sacrifices need to be made.