The reason behind the biscuit's ban - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 02-06-2009, 01:03 AM   #16
country flag Mimi
Registered User
 
Mimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 21,089
Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reason behind the biscuit's ban

don't ever try to create a second account, from what i know, it will get you a permanent ban
Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Nathii, It has been already informed, albeit in an informal setting, that it is a short term ban for reasons yet unknown to the informer.

JM broke his ban today by creating a second account but was fast spotted and banned again. We have yet to know if this rather foolish attempt at ban breaking will have any further consequences on him.
__________________
Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-06-2009, 02:08 AM   #17
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 83,047
Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reason behind the biscuit's ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
In the history of MTF I remember banned user info updates when people were out for a week or two if it was about someone known.
Before the infraction system, only admin can temporary/permanently ban any user, so the admin would update the list. With the infraction system, I believe a user with enough infraction points will be banned automatically and all moderators can give out infractions. Therefore, a user may be banned before admins updating the thread.

But I may be wrong.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:37 AM   #18
country flag Mimi
Registered User
 
Mimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 21,089
Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reason behind the biscuit's ban

I think Lee is correct, I guess the biscuit just got a very short ban, don't worry
__________________
Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:20 AM   #19
country flag Nathaliia
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Westeros
Posts: 88,757
Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reason behind the biscuit's ban

Yes, Lee is correct, and this is true she was infracted and will be back very shortly I think.

Although I still do think if Adam and I get out with a red card that thread should be updated

Sorry for this small mess, hopefully it will never get a chance to turn ito a big one
__________________
www.tenislove.pl

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:08 PM   #20
country flag JolánGagó
Registered User
 
JolánGagó's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,011
JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reason behind the biscuit's ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Only because I made it so
Only a couple of days away and you've already forgotten JM you're bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
I wouldn't say she was popular with that particular thread
Well I see here a point of contention. Let's invite Guga, he has a lot to say in this discussion about what constitutes popularity and it's relation to arseclownery.

Quote:
Deep down, I like her lots.
I know
__________________
Fire & Blood
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:10 PM   #21
country flag JolánGagó
Registered User
 
JolánGagó's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,011
JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reason behind the biscuit's ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Although I still do think if Adam and I get out with a red card that thread should be updated
you little egocentrical betch
__________________
Fire & Blood
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:34 PM   #22
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manina
Age: 29
Posts: 3,776
«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reason behind the biscuit's ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post


Only people that post in your thread will have any idea who she is.

She has made zero impact in GM.



This is true.

Maybe the mods are getting lazier.
i think you're very,very dangerous.
«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:46 PM   #23
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
 
l_mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 41,183
l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reason behind the biscuit's ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chooper View Post
i think you're very,very dangerous.
chooper

I am not bad.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:31 PM   #24
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manina
Age: 29
Posts: 3,776
«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reason behind the biscuit's ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
chooper

I am not bad.
i'm sure you are very,very dangerous woman.clever 'n poisonous.but i just love your followers.i'm afraid of their iq(exept cmurray because i'm reading her 'n she don't give a cent what you have to say).

this was honest believe me.
«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:25 PM   #25
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
 
l_mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 41,183
l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reason behind the biscuit's ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chooper View Post
i'm sure you are very,very dangerous woman.clever 'n poisonous.


Quote:
but i just love your followers.i'm afraid of their iq(exept cmurray because i'm reading her 'n she don't give a cent what you have to say).
chooper I don't have "followers" That is just what haters say. I don't understand what you say about Cheryl, but she is definitely the poster whom I have most in common with in terms of tennis favourites and our opinion on the sport in general. We are also on a similar wavelength with regard to MTF and its marvellous posters

Quote:
this was honest believe me.
I believe.

Did Rose rep you for the "dangerous" post?
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios