Swiss No. 1 Thursday - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #46
country flag rhinooooo

rhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swiss No. 1 Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
I dont really rate this rule, how does it work exaxtly? If a guy has a G in his pocket and puts it all on lets say canas and loses it, wont he be able to find more money out of other financial means i.e- loans-friends-family?

My point is im not sure that most gamblers know what they can afford to lose, they just keep scraping whatever the outcome.
The whole point is so you don't end up going to friends/family for a loan to place a fucking bet. People need to get a sense of perspective here. If you bet an amount that makes you feel extremely uncomfortable, that could harm your ability to pay your bills, then you're clearly betting too much. I've got an amount set aside for betting. If I lose it - I'm out. Most importantly, that money is not hurting the way I live. Only thing hurting me is watching some shitty scoreboard, and wondering if a match was fixed or not.
rhinooooo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #47
country flag H. Poirot

H. Poirot has a reputation beyond reputeH. Poirot has a reputation beyond reputeH. Poirot has a reputation beyond reputeH. Poirot has a reputation beyond reputeH. Poirot has a reputation beyond reputeH. Poirot has a reputation beyond reputeH. Poirot has a reputation beyond reputeH. Poirot has a reputation beyond reputeH. Poirot has a reputation beyond reputeH. Poirot has a reputation beyond reputeH. Poirot has a reputation beyond repute

Moderators, if you don't ban Mistaflava i would kindly ask you to delete my account within 24 hours.

Thanks in advance.
H. Poirot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:37 PM   #48
country flag kinster

kinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava View Post
MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 32-20 (+$8254.00)

Thomaz Belluci 1.70 over Jose Acasuso ($4000 to win $2800)

If you got time I love to see the write up for this match. Thanks
kinster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #49
country flag TheBrainiac

TheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ... this is turning into a joke in here ...

How come Jaap was banned or whatever and some people can curse all they want ...
TheBrainiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #50
country flag TheBrainiac

TheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-05-2009, 03:10 PM   #51
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

This place really hasn't changed.

I side with BG on this one...much of what Mistaflava writes isn't intended to be taken literally. Sure, many of you don't like his analysis, but let's be fair...he has taken the time to post it, and over the time I used to post here, I could remember a number of occasions when others were crying out for further input than the standard "X over Y @ Z odds" posts. If some of you are needing to rely on him for a bet (wouldn't surprise me given the bitterness this week, following the major brown-nosing over the last fortnight), you should be prepared for either outcome...
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #52
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Stakhovsky to beat Karlovic - $3.25

gl freaks
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #53
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
ffs I have been through this before.

Why do people here take flava's writeups seriously? The guy does it purely for entertainment purposes, of course 99% of people here are not going to agree with his 'analysis'
Are you trying to say that Verdasco's good form in Australia wasn't actually down to all the blowjobs he was getting?

Some people just need to man the fuck up especially this H. Poirot tool. Attention seeking clown. If you don't like the board then just leave. What purpose would deleting your account serve? Your 4 post account? Are you looking for some kind of internet martyrdom.

Anyway....

Bellucci over Acasuso

I'm joining you on this one before the price falls any further. First of all, I have no idea how Chucho is seeded here and was absolutely stunned to see he's still ranked in the top 50. It seems like years since he did anything of note and I would have guessed he was 80 something. Secondly Acasuso is known for being absolute horse shit when coming back after a break and this is his first match since the defeat to Verdasco that will haunt him forever. He was mentally fragile at his peak but he could be even worse now. Thirdly, Bellucci has had a match to get used to conditions. At a venue like Vina del Mar that is known for it's dodgy surface this is important. The other 2 seeds have struggled. Fat ALbert is gone and Gonzo just about scraped past the other Gonzo. Bellucci is a smart player who gets some very nice angles on his shots and he will be able exploit Acasuso's footwork which is bound to be a bit rusty after such an absence and Chucho went down heavily to other clever lefties Koubek and Melzer on clay in 07. Ok, now for the bad news: This Brazilian is a clown returner and lost to the likes of Luczak, Calleri and Giraldo last year, all of whom are decent servers. If Acasuso is firing bombs then he will struggle big-time so we're relying on the Argie's serve to be misfiring today.

1.73 2.25u
Old 02-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #54
country flag Kraxths

Kraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond repute

What your investors say for your behaviour Mistaflava ?
Kraxths is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #55
country flag BostonBrian

BostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Mista
BostonBrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #56
country flag The Hog

The Hog The Hog The Hog The Hog The Hog The Hog The Hog The Hog The Hog The Hog The Hog

Is there any way Robredo can drop this one vs Brian Dabul??
The Hog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:20 PM   #57
country flag superboy2006

superboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah... it seems to be a bitter appropriateness of a modern sociaty.....bunch of a semieducated mediocryties like this Canadian handicapped bumpkin....shout from the different stands about things they are absolutly uncognizant of but they do that in such an insolently convincing manner that obscure exhausted ,with an everyday sameness, "demos" is ready to follow their slogans and turn themself into complete oblivion.....some poor rookies in here even looks to be grateful to him after some veritable "flip of a coin" winners based on IMMENSE bilge which some calles "the match breakdown or a write-up".....forum gradually enters the decadence with such heroes...
superboy2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #58
country flag TheBrainiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by superboy2006 View Post
Yeah... it seems to be a bitter appropriateness of a modern sociaty.....bunch of a semieducated mediocryties like this Canadian handicapped bumpkin....shout from the different stands about things they are absolutly uncognizant of but they do that in such an insolently convincing manner that obscure exhausted ,with an everyday sameness, "demos" is ready to follow their slogans and turn themself into complete oblivion.....some poor rookies in here even looks to be grateful to him after some veritable "flip of a coin" winners based on IMMENSE bilge which some calles "the match breakdown or a write-up".....forum gradually enters the decadence with such heroes...

Old 02-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #59
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Decoud tb Calleri $ 3.71

gl
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #60
country flag cardio

cardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardio View Post
We all know scenario : Fav wins 1st set and is leading by break in 2nd, the underdog breaks back, then breaks again and wins 2nd set. In 3rd fav leads by break again, then dog breaks back, then breaks again and wins the match. Guys with laptops need lot of opportunities to back underdog before match, then back him again with crazy odds when he is set and break down, then back him again , when he is break down in 3rd, real money is in play
Wasnt exactly my scenario, but close enough to win the bet
cardio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote