Swiss No. 1 Thursday - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2009, 10:21 AM   #31
bad gambler

Default Re: Swiss No. 1 Thursday

ffs I have been through this before.

Why do people here take flava's writeups seriously? The guy does it purely for entertainment purposes, of course 99% of people here are not going to agree with his 'analysis'
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #32
country flag tommy__haas

tommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
ffs I have been through this before.

Why do people here take flava's writeups seriously? The guy does it purely for entertainment purposes, of course 99% of people here are not going to agree with his 'analysis'
are you kidding me? you are a mod and you justify his jokes? you know that people who don't know him and his stupid jokes might listen to him? and about the arizona thing, who the f*ck cares about this? he lost something like 8k in the last week but he still keeps tellin everybody that he won this arizona pick which he even didn't post here or anywhere else so why we should care about it? as a mod i would suggest you to ban him because he lowers the fourm's level and im sure you don't wanna this to happen. until now i was an anonymous reader but after i see everyday this clown's writeups i just couldn't sit back without sayin anything.
so please take care of him.
thanks
tommy__haas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:33 AM   #33
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy__haas View Post
are you kidding me? you are a mod and you justify his jokes? you know that people who don't know him and his stupid jokes might listen to him? and about the arizona thing, who the f*ck cares about this? he lost something like 8k in the last week but he still keeps tellin everybody that he won this arizona pick which he even didn't post here or anywhere else so why we should care about it? as a mod i would suggest you to ban him because he lowers the fourm's level and im sure you don't wanna this to happen. until now i was an anonymous reader but after i see everyday this clown's writeups i just couldn't sit back without sayin anything.
so please take care of him.
thanks
I'm not justifying anything, all I'm saying is that you are seriously insulting people's intelligence here if you think they actually follow his picks based on what he writes.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:39 AM   #34
country flag tommy__haas

tommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond reputetommy__haas has a reputation beyond repute

very funny...im not trying to insult anyone, all i'm saying is that this guy lowers the forum's level so you as a mod should do something about it. and you never know who watches his writeups , it can be someone new who has never been in this forum before and he might just look at flava's constant sentence like "this bet is an easy money bitches" or something like that and he might even believe him because the new guy doesn't know that flava is a clown. i guess you understand my point so do something about it please...
Old 02-05-2009, 10:40 AM   #35
country flag Midnight Express

Midnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
I'm not justifying anything, all I'm saying is that you are seriously insulting people's intelligence here if you think they actually follow his picks based on what he writes.
I read it, well I read stuff from everyone, even typical crying for fixed matches, mystic court n.1 in Zagreb..
Leave that guy alone..his Belluci PICK IS AWESOME, I am playing it too..huge..huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge..
Midnight Express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:47 AM   #36
country flag Midnight Express

Midnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
very funny...im not trying to insult anyone, all i'm saying is that this guy lowers the forum's level so you as a mod should do something about it. and you never know who watches his writeups , it can be someone new who has never been in this forum before and he might just look at flava's constant sentence like "this bet is an easy money bitches" or something like that and he might even believe him because the new guy doesn't know that flava is a clown. i guess you understand my point so do something about it please...
Who cares?If you are stupid enough to bet huge on sb.'s nonsence pick, then you will learn a lesson hard way.
Midnight Express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:51 AM   #37
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously People should Beware backing flavas picks with huge money as he is at the end of a day an amateur because he posts on a public internet messageboard.

All of us on here are amatures and there is no shame in it, we all bet for fun and to make some profit.

The serious Pro gamblers stake much more money and dedicate themselves to gambling 24 seven.

Most of us on here are students or have daily jobs with girlfriends/wives and maybe even family.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #38
country flag Cornincrap

Cornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond repute

I watched a very determined Belucci the other day **** Brzezicki 6-2 6-3, ladbrokes are offering Belucci 2-0 vs Acasuso @ 3.00 4/10 units. Not bad if you ask me...

Edit: Ahh... i see im not the only one

Last edited by Cornincrap : 02-05-2009 at 11:57 AM.
Cornincrap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #39
country flag tommy__haas

i guess the stupid here is not me.. i said it twice, this is not about me, this is about new viewers who don't know this clown and his jokes and they can take seriously what he says ...you think that only the ppl who write here are the ones who watch his writeups? so guess what, there are so many more who watch this and you never know how will they react to it...
Old 02-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #40
country flag Cornincrap

Cornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond reputeCornincrap has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever happened to writing units instead of $... thats what makes a nerve dance on my forehead
Cornincrap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:19 AM   #41
country flag kinster

kinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond repute

Thomaz Bellucci v Jose Acasuso.

I can't really understand the odds. Acasuso is better player. Acasuso should be favourite or is he still injured, if hes not injured I am backing Acasuso. Acasuso clay record is way better than Bellucci.
kinster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #42
country flag bad attitude

bad attitude bad attitude bad attitude bad attitude bad attitude bad attitude bad attitude bad attitude bad attitude bad attitude bad attitude

michael berrer - adrian cruciat | 2:0 (set betting) @ 1.70 | bet1128 | 3/10
bad attitude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #43
country flag Ontie

Ontie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond repute

from doubles

CERRETANI/NORMAN over V.d.Merwe/Wolmarans @1.50, 4 units

The respect: Lars Graf
The eye: Mohamed Layhani
The charisma: Carlos Bernardes
The voice: Kader Nouni + Steve Ullrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
if somalia goverment could be little bit clever they would solve the food crisis with one bet.

Last edited by Ontie : 02-05-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Ontie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:29 PM   #44
country flag rhinooooo

rhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond reputerhinooooo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i guess the stupid here is not me.. i said it twice, this is not about me, this is about new viewers who don't know this clown and his jokes and they can take seriously what he says ...you think that only the ppl who write here are the ones who watch his writeups? so guess what, there are so many more who watch this and you never know how will they react to it...
It's their fault. What kind of idiot just comes on and reads the shit, and thinks 'I'm going to put all my money on this bet, in a shitty tournament, between two players no one's ever heard before, and it'll be a lock'. If that happens, then unfortunately they've got a big problem. No 1 rule of betting is don't bet what you can't afford to lose, and it's up to people to make their own decisions.
rhinooooo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #45
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No 1 rule of betting is don't bet what you can't afford to lose
I dont really rate this rule, how does it work exaxtly? If a guy has a G in his pocket and puts it all on lets say canas and loses it, wont he be able to find more money out of other financial means i.e- loans-friends-family?

My point is im not sure that most gamblers know what they can afford to lose, they just keep scraping whatever the outcome.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote