Please help... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond repute
Default Please help...

Hi guys!!!

I've entered the STA World Traveler Intern 2009 contest where you have to make a YouTube video about how you would be the perfect candidate for the prize. The prize is traveling around the world.

Part of the judging is how many hits and how well-received your video is.

If you could take a brief second and watch it, here's my link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNXWQeU2Ipk

Feel free to comment, rate and also forward on to others. I'm trying to get as many hits as humanly possible and catch up with the other videos that already have thousands!

Thank you so much.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2009, 02:46 AM   #2
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help...

what was the deal with the bow tie??

mmm...

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #3
shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond reputeshap_half has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help...

you didn't like?

I recently learned how to put it together so i've been wearing it a lot.

thanks for watching!! please do continue to spread the good word....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pNXWQeU2I...e=channel_page
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote