2009 Chameleon Hardcourt Season Thread [Part I] - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #61
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Chameleon Hardcourt Season Thread: Rotterdam

I've been trying that link and it won't play. Its just a blank screen. Grrr!!!
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #62
country flag xhr75019

xhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah they stopped the broadcasting. But keep the link they will pbbly show Ljubicic-Murray tonight and maybe after that Richie-PHM
xhr75019 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #63
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Kezzi have lots of fun tomorrow Hope you get to meet Gilles and some nice pics of him

Eimear,I wouldn't have a clue how to attach something in a PM sorry,I've been posting here long enough I wish I knew how to post a pic without posting it as an attachment,I'm totally clueless I've worked out how to post links and attach photos and thats it

Xavier,thanks. They just stopped the broadcast

Yay.Gilles and Dima broke back Neither team are serving well tho.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:58 PM   #64

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

I just posted it in the pictures thread in the end. It was the handies thing to do. Are you watching the match then Di? I'll keep that link open in the hope they'll show the Murray match a bit later on
Old 02-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #65
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

No Eimear,I'm just following the ATP scoreboard, and clicking on it to see the match stats. Both teams have serving percentages in the 40s,which surprises me. But now its 4-4. Quick service game for Nestor/Zimonjic combo for 5-4.

I really wish I was watching it,I'd love to see Gilles and Dima in combo.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #66

Yeah I'm keeping an eye on the scoreboard too. Yeah I'd love to see it in action. Hopefully there might be a few pictures up later. I quite like Tursonov. I love reading his blog on the ATP website. It makes me laugh out loud every time I read it!
Old 02-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #67
country flag but-it's-ok

I do too,I haven't read a new blog of his for ages. He's a funny guy,but so serious on court. Gilles is a more balanced personality. I'm wondering how much communication there is between the two of them out there. I met Dima he's a really nice guy,met Gilles too,he's lovely but a bit shy

Gilles has to serve to take the set into a tie-break.

Tie-break it is.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #68
country flag but-it's-ok

Set goes to Nestor and Zimonjic 7-2. A few aces began to flow there from both teams,but Gilles also delivered a double fault Still,this is a very respectable showing so far

Old 02-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #69

That's a shame they lost the first set. Still they did well considering they're playing the best doubles team in the world bar the Bryan bros. I didn't realise you'd met Gilles Di. That's cool! I'm not surprised to hear he's a bit shy. He comes across as shy when he's doing on-court interviews and stuff. You've met Tursonov too? Nice one! Yeah its amazing how quiet he is on court and how funny he comes across off-court. Its like two totally different people. Come on lads lets take it into a Champions Tie-Break! You can take the 2nd set
Old 02-10-2009, 05:25 PM   #70

Thought I'd let yous know tomorrows OOP is out and Gilles is first up on centre court against Kolschreiber
Old 02-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #71
country flag but-it's-ok

I've met a lot of players at my nearest tournament Nottingham. This year its going to be a Challenger,played on grass,taking place the 2nd week of French Open. So I'll hopefully be going there and to Eastbourne which is replacing Nottingham Open,the week before Wimbledon. I want to go to my first tournament overseas this year,depends on my studies,work etc.

Yay Gilles just held serve with an ace

Old 02-10-2009, 05:33 PM   #72
country flag but-it's-ok

Gilles is up 1st tomorrow - I'm at work,I have to do extra hours tomorrow

Old 02-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #73

I'd love to go to some tennis tournaments. I'd love to go to a couple of the English ones such as Eastbourne or Queens and definitely Wimbledon. If I knew which one Gilles was playing at and I had someone willing to go or meet up with me I'd seriously consider going this Summer. We'll see. That's a shame you're working tomorrow morning. Still, it probably won't be on any live-streaming if that's any consolation. Well done Gilles! Keep it up!
Old 02-10-2009, 05:44 PM   #74
country flag but-it's-ok

I'll probably sneak a look at the score every so often

I'd be willing to meet up with you at a tournament Eimear

Allez Gilles. Gillou saves 1st break point with an ace. Broken

Old 02-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #75
country flag but-it's-ok

The match is over. No shame in the score,a very good effort Hard luck guys