2009 Chameleon Hardcourt Season Thread [Part I] - Page 200 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-02-2009, 06:23 PM   #2986
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Chameleon Hardcourt Season Thread [Part I]

oh Marion, s'il vous plait pas toi aussi, oublie la merde and the insults. please don't leave! please!
I know Eimear and you have just been really, really hurt by what was said to you (also myself) but please don't leave:

we don't come on tennis forums to be spoken like what happened in previous day and be insulted. We have many problems in life and we visit the forums to forget those problems.

I think if Gilles was looking at the forums he would be shocked at the stuff that goes on in his forum and he would definitely be shocked at what a poster said about one of his closest friends. Jo and Gilles are inseparable. And of course Gael too. It would shock and upset Gilles. I think he'd understand why you have to leave for a little while but please both of you comeback, Gillou is our player! and we will always stand by Gilles, in the good times and bad times!!
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #2987
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Marion,Eimear

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #2988
country flag gambit84

gambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the last one was my last message about and the question was over but after these two posts I feel forced to replay another time.

Wow, such a powerful racist message is mine, able to force two posters to leave, impressed!
Despite my apologize you did not believe me, you still considering me a racist so you really don't care about my explanation (you refused to believe as I read!and you still assume that something if looks like obvious as to be considering for sure the only possible truth and explanation: jeez is possible or not that I'm such an IGNORANT? ) but sorry, do we know each others? You feel disgusted because in your opinion some of the primary law of the good behavior were violated but I could say something similar: who, considering we did not have a clash before or something or you had no reason to have an opinion about me since that message, keep judging and accusing without giving any chance? So in your idea about life someone is guilty until he's not able to demonstrate the opposite and not vice versa?
And still don't understand why leaving? if you think that message was irrevocably the demonstration of my intolerance, racism why don't fight against such an idiot! point out on the fact with mods and if your strongly think that your idea is the only one that people could support be sure that I will get banned and happy ending for everyone!
I strongly believe that forum belongs to posters who believe in this concept/instrument. Is true I was an active poster in the past and I know everyone from the old group but is also true that lately for some choice about my life I'm really posting with a decreased frequency, for you is the opposite so why allow me to do this? Dialogue is the base of modern society and imo you were the first who refused to approach one with me and not the opposite.
You explained (well, more then explained accused) me the reason of the common feeling, well, I felt bad, I got it and apologized, but even if the last think from my point I wanted to do was to offend Tsonga with racist appellations I still don't like him, and I don't care if he's a good friend of Simon or simply countrymate, I have really a personal way to choose my fave tennis player and yesterday I was quite happy because of the Djokovic win, I hope I don't have to feel guilty for this as well! what I just did not want was to discriminate Tsonga for something about his color of the skin, but because I consider him at the same level of everyone other on the tour, even if apologizing for what I wrote (of course) I feel free to not cheer for him.

Hope you will change your mind, I'm here for other clarifications in case you need
Old 04-03-2009, 05:49 AM   #2989
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 2009 Chameleon Hardcourt Season Thread [Part I]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit84 View Post
I thought the last one was my last message about and the question was over but after these two posts I feel forced to replay another time.

Wow, such a powerful racist message is mine, able to force two posters to leave, impressed!
Despite my apologize you did not believe me, you still considering me a racist so you really don't care about my explanation (you refused to believe as I read!and you still assume that something if looks like obvious as to be considering for sure the only possible truth and explanation: jeez is possible or not that I'm such an IGNORANT? ) but sorry, do we know each others? You feel disgusted because in your opinion some of the primary law of the good behavior were violated but I could say something similar: who, considering we did not have a clash before or something or you had no reason to have an opinion about me since that message, keep judging and accusing without giving any chance? So in your idea about life someone is guilty until he's not able to demonstrate the opposite and not vice versa?
And still don't understand why leaving? if you think that message was irrevocably the demonstration of my intolerance, racism why don't fight against such an idiot! point out on the fact with mods and if your strongly think that your idea is the only one that people could support be sure that I will get banned and happy ending for everyone!
I strongly believe that forum belongs to posters who believe in this concept/instrument. Is true I was an active poster in the past and I know everyone from the old group but is also true that lately for some choice about my life I'm really posting with a decreased frequency, for you is the opposite so why allow me to do this? Dialogue is the base of modern society and imo you were the first who refused to approach one with me and not the opposite.
You explained (well, more then explained accused) me the reason of the common feeling, well, I felt bad, I got it and apologized, but even if the last think from my point I wanted to do was to offend Tsonga with racist appellations I still don't like him, and I don't care if he's a good friend of Simon or simply countrymate, I have really a personal way to choose my fave tennis player and yesterday I was quite happy because of the Djokovic win, I hope I don't have to feel guilty for this as well! what I just did not want was to discriminate Tsonga for something about his color of the skin, but because I consider him at the same level of everyone other on the tour, even if apologizing for what I wrote (of course) I feel free to not cheer for him.

Hope you will change your mind, I'm here for other clarifications in case you need

rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:09 AM   #2990
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit84 View Post
This sentence will only make it worse... And it's not only because of your post that they leave, your post was the last (couple of) straw that broke the camel's back.

I'm not happy with the fact that those people leave now, but I can understand them and only hope that they will come back sooner or later. Besides that, I also hope this forum will get civilized again (except maybe in the pictures thread ).

to everyone. I hope we can close and forget this subject now and be a happy (little) bunch again .
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #2991
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Chameleon Hardcourt Season Thread: Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by ictmee View Post
Where to start????

This seems to have started with an unfortunate choice of words, this is an English language forum with many people posting who might not even have English as a second or third language, or who might need to use an online translator to help them post and I am prepared to believe Raff used the term inadvertently. For the sake of an International community such as US to bump along we have to give each other enough leeway for MISTAKES as they will be made! Raff has apologised for any offence and that is that.

I actually have a whole lot more I could say here but the essence of it is to echo what Di has said and that it's probably better to log off for a bit than post when the red mist descends.
Lesley, I am absolutely amazed at your stance on this, you absolutely pilloried me and Eimear for our comments about Murray (all I said a few weeks back was that Marion probably spoke English better than Murray because Foreign people learn it correctly and my god, you went into orbit!) yet you don't seem to take such exception to Gambit calling a mixed race player a monkey, not only once but TWICE! And as for you Gambit, unless you've been living under a rock for the last 50 years, you will know for sure the racial connotations of this word! Lesley, You wouldn't accept my apology would you and my "crime" was far less than this? Do you only care about racial issues when you feel they affect Scottish people? Shame on you!
Hats off to you Xavier , for being the first person to stand up and say that this was wrong!

Last edited by reggie1 : 04-03-2009 at 03:44 PM.
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:12 PM   #2992
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

I wondered if you would crawl out from under your stone for this one Reggie! Firstly after having read the thread well after Raff's initial post, I was under the impression that he said he had made a mistake and apologised, and although his initial post did shock me, I took him at his word that he didn't mean to be offensive and had made a mistake. He didn't wish any harm to anyone, he didn't think anyone was inferior to anyone, he just used an extremely unfortunate term. This is not similar to what happened with you and me, you didn't use any offensive terms but you implied that Scots ARE inferior and I took you to task on that. Afterwards I did accept your apology and pmed you about it but you still obviously didn't get why I was annoyed. Now I'll be the first to admit that the red mist came down and I should've logged off and posted when I had a witty reply ~ I'll know the next time. But I am not going to let you warp what happened as in my mind your crime IS worse than his. But that's in the past, done and dusted as far as I'm concerned.
And all the "I'm leaving the forum" posts Heard it all before. Weren't you leaving the forum Reggie? I see it hasn't stopped you from posting? Marion, I'm sorry you're leaving as you were a good contributor but if you feel you have to go, then so be it.

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #2993
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

ATTENTION, THIS IS AN OFF TOPIC RESPONSE TO LESLEY BUT I WILL ADDRESS THIS RACE ISSUE ANYWAY !!
So the gist of this is, you are prepared to give the benefit of the doubt to a poster who said of a mixed raced player, “don’t let the monkey win this set” and “then the monkey fixed everything with the serve”? but you were NOT prepared to give it to myself and Eimear over our comments a few weeks ago. I explained the reasoning behind my comments regarding Murray and can you honestly tell me Lesley, how another British person saying that foreign people speak English better than British people is any more of a crime than calling Jo a monkey? Because, I honestly do not see it. I never once implied anywhere on this forum or in my very long p.m to you that Scottish people were/are inferior. I apologised profusely to you on the forum and by p.m but you never even acknowledged it or indicated that you would accept it and that was what made me feel uncomfortable about returning. I made the odd post here and there but nowhere near the level that I had previously.
I made my post because I am a fan of Jo’s and regularly post in his forum and I will not stand by and watch racial insults be thrown at him and neither should anyone else. Also, I think Xavier at the time, felt that he was rather a lone voice over this and I wanted him to know that he wasn’t. I felt that I wanted to stand up and be counted Lesley, just like you did a few weeks ago regarding mine and Eimear’s comments. And why did you have a pyschic moment over this and know that I would comment if you really believed that the two issues were completely different? The only difference I see is that you grossly over reacted to mine and Eimear’s comments and gave a very lukewarm, “come on folks let’s just forget that Tsonga had a racial insult thrown at him” response to this issue. When you made your comments to me and Eimear, I thought at the time that you were very harsh but I thought, well maybe she is very sensitive to race issues and wants to lead by example on the forum. I also thought, maybe she does have something to teach me and I will try to be more respectful and I did actually have respect for what you said. I have now lost all respect for you over your comments as it seems you pick and choose when to be offended over racial issues. And this time it really is over and out!

Last edited by reggie1 : 04-03-2009 at 08:19 PM.
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #2994
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Les, Alli the only thing I want to say is :
The two people who said they left... well.. I didn't even know they had arrived
I don't know whether it comes from my background, but I reckon it is much ado about nothing

Alli, you forgot to mention how people mix up feelings and intentions :
Debra to Jordan "You humiliated me" (while Jordan didn't mean to)
--> she feels humiliated, and paste it onto Jordan's intentions.

ps : it says a lot about Eimar, doesn't it?
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #2995
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: 2009 Chameleon Hardcourt Season Thread [Part I]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post

Les, Alli the only thing I want to say is :
The two people who said they left... well.. I didn't even know they had arrived
I don't know whether it comes from my background, but I reckon it is much ado about nothing

Ted

Quote:
Alli, you forgot to mention how people mix up feelings and intentions :
Debra to Jordan "You humiliated me" (while Jordan didn't mean to)
--> she feels humiliated, and paste it onto Jordan's intentions.

Quote:
ps : it says a lot about Eimar, doesn't it?
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #2996
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

ok, firstly i feel really sad that we as people who have something in common (a love/like of gilles) cant be inspired by that. whether we be men, women, black, white, gay or straight we all share something in common which i find personaly great about forums. i personaly love that we are all different and feel it should be embraced.

i've read through a lot of what passed when i wasn't here and i feel its such a shame it happened. to the poster who called tsonga a monkey, it is racialy offensive and you may very well have posted it unwitting of its impact, but its impact is clear to see and a big 'sorry' is needed. i feel you shouldn't continue to try and defended what you posted just accept its offensive to some and is unacceptable, you made a mistake in posting it and putting your hands up to it is needed.

to people who were offended by others not pointing out it was wrong, i think in this case posters need to give some lea-way. i personaly know calling someone a monkey is wrong and i think most others do, but some may not be so informed as to how offensive it can be and their lack of pulling the poster up on it might be a reflection of this.

to whomever was offended, i firstly want to say im sorry to you, i see myself as a valid member of the gilles forum and i don't want anyone to feel offended from posting in something i belong to and hold so dearly. you have every right to be upset and post your feelings on this, i just hope you can look past it and will continue to be valid members of this simon forum. i also think rather than just saying its unacceptable, giving your reasons why the word offends you may help people who don't realise what impact such insults can cause.

as for the poster/s who were uneasy with the more rude (sexual) side of some posts thanks for letting me know. i know i have posted posts about my sexual feelings towards gilles and i will tone it down if that helps.

just my 2 cents.

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:34 PM   #2997
country flag WarriorA

WarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond repute

I appreciate that an ‘airing of grievances’ is occurring here as I think it is needed. However, I respectfully ask that anyone who posts further in here please avoid name-calling. All name-calling is hurtful and ugly (regardless of how ‘noble’ the cause).

~The hostess with the mostess

p.s. I have other comments that I would like to share but do not have the time to do it now – particularly my appreciation for Sam’s post. I admire your modeling of humility and forthrightness. I plan to follow your lead - and it is my hope that others will do the same.

Sam, I really respect your post. Thank you for setting such a nice tone. Also - I apologize for not earlier commenting directly on the board. I made an indirect comment about my dislike for the really graphic sexual commentary and for that I am sorry too. I just struggle with when to set boundaries here because an online forum is very different from my personal life. I don't want to impose on anyone's freedom of expression.

Last edited by WarriorA : 04-04-2009 at 01:39 AM. Reason: I’m editing this post rather than making a new one because I hear there’s a flood ahead ;)
WarriorA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #2998
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_is_onUSA View Post
I appreciate that an ‘airing of grievances’ is occurring here as I think it is needed. However, I respectfully ask that anyone who posts further in here please avoid name-calling.
you really wanted this!!! right? the damage is done, are you feeling better now?
good job Alli, now try to repair the damage if you have time and ideas.
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #2999
country flag turtle-rn

turtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
I know I've said this before but, however, there has been too much of a lack of disrespect for both myself and Marion and it has made my position as a member of this board untenable.
self-victimization much? Good grief! you have been spouting your boring explicit fantaisies ad nauseam all over this board since you came in, without giving a damn about other members being repeatedly upset, how was that respectful of others? Keep on displaying your self-righteous indignation and buying into being the victim if you will, you're only fooling yourself about the reason why you're leaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keijan View Post
I don't see what is left for me to discuss with people who don't see anything wrong with racism. What *I* will never forget is seeing fans of Simon insulting one of Gilles' best friends and other fans just moving on without seeing the problem.[/i]
Riiiight! You so obviously know better than us what racism is, albeit you probably never experienced it whereas some of us have been dealing with it for years in our everyday life. Never in doubt. FYI, racism is not an act on a stage, a quote from a book nor some weird game on a board to entertain your melodramatic nature.

On the matter in hand, Raffa did acknowledge and apologize for his poor wording BEFORE you both jumped in, only bent on stirring up some more dramas over a matter that was already closed. You got what you were looking for; thanx for the comedy.

Quote:
And all the "I'm leaving the forum" posts Heard it all before.
Heh there's no point in leaving a forum without inviting others to chase after you. Drama queen deontology.

Quote:
Nice goodbye PM from Eimear

Your wit and contribution to the forum will be much missed

hum I wonder if she can already bedrepped me again. I will sure let you know about any PM ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie1 View Post
I have now lost all respect for you over your comments as it seems you pick and choose when to be offended over racial issues.
So yes, some issues are more personal than others and we deal with it differently, what's wrong with that? besides, unless the meaning of xenophobia has changed since last I checked, Les never mentionned a racial issue regarding the Murray comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie1 View Post
I made my post because I am a fan of Jo’s and regularly post in his forum and I will not stand by and watch racial insults be thrown at him and neither should anyone else.
really ?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=138797

Scroll down the page. None of the Jojotards who posted minutes before me (including you Vicky) stood up against the OP's sig on which Jo was called an "ourang utang". Should I conclude that you too do pick and choose when to be offended or that you're more tolerant when you do know the poster in question? just like we know Raffa enough to know better than take him to his word given his broken english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
as for the poster/s who were uneasy with the more rude (sexual) side of some posts thanks for letting me know. i know i have posted posts about my sexual feelings towards gilles and i will tone it down if that helps.
Thanks for your attention, I can only speak for myself and personally, it doesn't bother me, you were witty enough! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabelle86 View Post
so perhaps you will talk with "only" Alli and Les about the career of Gilles.
And me!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

turtle-rn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:06 PM   #3000
country flag turtle-rn

turtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabelle86 View Post
you really wanted this!!!
Lol.

to appreciate = to be aware of

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

turtle-rn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote