The Tennis Tenner Challenge - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-05-2009, 04:32 AM   #1
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Tennis Tenner Challenge

Basically a fun mug thread for anyone to take part in.

Start with a tenner, pick a winner, put the entire winnings on the next pick. Lets see what sort of streaks we can build.

In each post include a summary of the run so far with stake, match, odds and returns, something like....

Bet 1. £/$ 10, Mug v Tool, 1.1,
Bet 2. £11 Cockchimp v Dickrash 1.1
Bet 3. £12.10 etc....

Bet as little or as often as you like. And bank any time you like too.

I'll be trying to hit nailed on certs to build up a big run of shitty wins.

ok.......

Bet 1

Verdasco v Tomic

£10 - 1.09
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2009, 06:49 AM   #2
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tennis Tenner Challenge

Bet 1. v10 Monfils vs Hernych @ 1.20
Bet 2. v12 Ancic vs Delic @ 1.33

Last edited by Snoo Foo : 01-05-2009 at 11:14 PM. Reason: right?
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #3
bad gambler

Bet 1: Granollers to beat Lee - $2.00, $10 to win $10
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:42 AM   #4
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Looks like you are using virtual odds as well
did I write it wrong? otherwise I can't play. or I could just pretend I'm playing

Edit: Oh it's supposed to mean v$10 to win $v2, not 2.0 odds...
Old 01-05-2009, 07:48 AM   #5
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see what the need is to specify a unit of currency.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:54 AM   #6
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post

Change mine to 10 Kuwaity Dinar to win 10 Kuwaity Dinar then
Old 01-05-2009, 07:55 AM   #7
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
did I write it wrong? otherwise I can't play. or I could just pretend I'm playing

Edit: Oh it's supposed to mean v$10 to win $v2, not 2.0 odds...
lol it's cool Foo
Old 01-05-2009, 07:59 AM   #8
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can I play with v$? Cuz I live in the U.S. where (a) gambling on sports is illegal and (b) I live in abject poverty.

If so then...

Bet 1. Monfils vs. Hernych v$10 - 2.00
Last time I checked, Delaware, Nevada and Oregano had not yet seceded from the US.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:19 AM   #9
Banned!

Run #1

1. Cibulkova to beat Shaughnessy, 10 @ 1.138
2. Blake to beat Hrbaty, 11.38 @ 1.19
3. Verdasco to beat Tomic, 13.54 @ 1.08
4. Ivanovic to beat Kvitova, 14.62 @ 1.133
Old 01-05-2009, 09:01 AM   #10
country flag Snoo Foo

Quote:
Last time I checked, Delaware, Nevada and Oregano had not yet seceded from the US.
last time I checked, I don't live in Delaware, Nevada or Oregano.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #11
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can I play with v$? Cuz I live in the U.S. where (a) gambling on sports is illegal and (b) I live in abject poverty.

If so then...

Bet 1. Monfils vs. Hernych v$10 - 2.00
yeah no problem but you're going to feel a lot of regret when your v10 is v10000 in 6 months time. 10 to win 2 in decimal odds is 1.2 btw, at the risk of patronising you.

Quote:

there isn't of course you moaning gimp. it just looks better.

1. £10 Verdasco v Tomic 1.09

2. £10.90 Berdych v Klein 1.07

Last edited by Henry Chinaski : 01-05-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #12
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

in this case i will be using Vietnamese dongs
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #13
country flag Snoo Foo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
yeah no problem but you're going to feel a lot of regret when your v10 is v10000 in 6 months time.
I'm like Gonzalo, real wealth is so far out of my reach that vwealth is the only kind of wealth imaginable to me.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:15 PM   #14
bad gambler

Bet 1: Granollers to beat Lee - $2.00, $10 to win $10

Bet 2: Domachowska to beat Morita - $2.15, $20 to win $23
Old 01-06-2009, 05:34 AM   #15
Banned!

Quote:
last time I checked, I don't live in Delaware, Nevada or Oregano.
How the f*ck am I supposed to know where you live? F*cking yank.

Bottom line is it was wrong of you to infer that it is illegal to gamble everywhere in the US.