Italian-Argentinian - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-04-2009, 02:26 AM   #1
country flag Miss Leto

Miss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Italian-Argentinian

Hi everybody, I'm new here, my name is Natalia, I was born in Milan, Italy but I moved on to Buenos Aires, Argentina when I was 5. I'm liz-bj's cousin.
I'm a big fan of tennis and all the sports in general, I play tennis in my freetime with my boyfriend but I have to say that I'm so damn bad!!!
It's good to know that there's a place where we can talk 'bout tennis and other things and where can I find cool people.
My favourites players are king Roger, prince Nole (sorry, I invented it ), Simon, Gulbis, Ancic, Delpo, Nalbi, el gato, a few more and all Italian and Argentinian players.
Well what more can I say?, I love music and movies, mostly rock, punk rock and all rock types!, one of my favourites bands is 30 seconds to mars and I share my surname with the band's leader, Jared Leto (That's why my username is miss Leto, because I'm a fan of mr. Leto and it's my surname too!)and talking about movies my favourites are The godfather I, II and III and I'm a big fan of Marlon Brando, Al Pacino and Robert De Niro
Well that's all, I hope to find cool people here (I'm sure) and see ya around soon
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2009, 03:19 AM   #2
country flag HuaTuo

HuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Italian-Argentinian

nice to meet you

Federer aus der Schweiz; Haas aus Deutschland; Melzer aus Österreich
alle Spieler, die Deutsch als Muttersprache sprechen
HuaTuo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:41 AM   #3
country flag Swagger&Poise

Swagger&Poise has a reputation beyond reputeSwagger&Poise has a reputation beyond reputeSwagger&Poise has a reputation beyond reputeSwagger&Poise has a reputation beyond reputeSwagger&Poise has a reputation beyond reputeSwagger&Poise has a reputation beyond reputeSwagger&Poise has a reputation beyond reputeSwagger&Poise has a reputation beyond reputeSwagger&Poise has a reputation beyond reputeSwagger&Poise has a reputation beyond reputeSwagger&Poise has a reputation beyond repute

Ciao Signora Leto, come stai?

parli l'italiano?

I'm a fellow fan of the Godfather movies - pure brilliance.

Welcome to the forum, I'm new myself.
Swagger&Poise is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:40 AM   #4
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

welcome Miss Jared Leto
Godfather
rock music
Roger
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
country flag Miss Leto

Miss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Leto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu Ginobili View Post
nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too
Old 02-04-2009, 12:37 PM   #6
country flag Miss Leto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger&Poise View Post
Ciao Signora Leto, come stai?

parli l'italiano?

I'm a fellow fan of the Godfather movies - pure brilliance.

Welcome to the forum, I'm new myself.
Signorina

Io parlo un po'd'italiano, I'm trying to learn more because sometimes my parents talk all day long in italian, I remember something but now I'm more argie than italian... Of course I love my country and I wanna comeback someday
I watch the godfather movies whenever I can, I love it, are just brillant, like you said.
Thank you for the welcome , nice to meet you
Old 02-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #7
country flag Miss Leto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck View Post
welcome Miss Jared Leto
Godfather
rock music
Roger

Miss Leto
Thank you for the welcome , nice to meet you