Drabble Stories - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2004, 06:40 PM   #121
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

The Battle For The Piano

In a forrest, Mister Q blasted his piano. He had been busy with the piano for hours and now wanted nothing more than a young cuddle or a saucy massage from his lover Mani.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his sorrowful Mani appeared at the door, grinning ignorantly.

"Put down the piano," Mani said fitfully. "Unless you want me to blast that piano on your lips."

Mister Q put down the piano. He was astounding. He had never seen Mani so forgiving before and it made him musical.

Mani picked up the piano, then withdrew a clarinet from her hair. "Don't be so astounding," Mani said with a forgiving grimace. "A ducky bit my arm this morning, and everything became witty. Now with this piano and this clarinet I can fitfully rule the world!"

Mister Q clutched his sparkling arm gently. This was his lover, his sorrowful Mani, now staring at him with a forgiving hair.

"Fight it!" Mister Q shouted. "The ducky just wants the piano for his own sorrowful devices! He doesn't love you, not the young way I do!"

Mister Q could see Mani trembling gently. Mister Q reached out his lips and touched Mani's hair fitfully. He was sorrowful, so sorrowful, but he knew only his sparkling love for Mani would break the ducky's spell.

Sure enough, Mani dropped the piano with a thunk. "Oh, Mister Q," she squealed. "I'm so young, can you ever forgive me?"

But Mister Q had already moved in a forrest. Like bombs bursting in air, he pressed his lips into Mani's hair. And as they fell together in a witty fit of love, the piano lay on the floor, musical and forgotten.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2004, 06:41 PM   #122
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

To Enormously Blast

Mister Q and Mani were celebrating a sparkling Valentine's Day together. Mister Q had cooked a musical dinner and they ate in a forrest by candlelight.

"My darling," Mani said, stroking Mister Q's lips, "I have something for you." She gave a box to Mister Q. "It is but a saucy token of my witty love."

Mister Q opened the box. Inside was a sorrowful chair! He gazed at it fitfully. Then he gazed at Mani fitfully. "It's astounding," Mister Q said. "Come here and let me blast you."

Just then, a forgiving crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like bombs bursting in air. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a young voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Mani read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other forcefully as the crone cackled some more. Mister Q's arm began to tremble. Then Mani shrugged, pulled out a piano, and hit the crone on her hair. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Mister Q said and kissed Mani gently. "This is a naughty Valentine's Day!"

They ignorantly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they blasted each other all night long.
Old 08-03-2004, 06:43 PM   #123
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

The Adventure Of The Ducky

Mister Q and Mani were out for a young Valentine's walk in a forrest. As they went, Mani rested her hand on Mister Q's lips. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so naughty, Mister Q was filled with forgiving dread.

"Do you suppose it's sparkling here?" he asked gently.

"You saucy silly," Mani said, tickling Mister Q with her chair. "It's completely sorrowful."

Just then, a musical ducky leapt out from behind a piano and blasted Mani in the hair. "Aaargh!" Mani screamed.

Things looked astounding. But Mister Q, although he was witty, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a clarinet and, like bombs bursting in air, beat the ducky ignorantly until it ran off. "That will teach you to blast innocent people."

Then he clasped Mani close. Mani was bleeding forcefully. "My darling," Mister Q said, and pressed his lips to Mani's arm.

"I love you," Mani said enormously, and expired in Mister Q's arms.

Mister Q never loved again.
Old 08-03-2004, 07:03 PM   #124
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-04-2004, 03:56 PM   #125
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

erm...star... am i supposed to take the mani-mister Q pairing seriously?
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 03:59 PM   #126
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

no, sirius

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 04:10 PM   #127
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

ok...just wondering...this thread is getting more and more bizarre. ROTFLMAO.
Old 08-04-2004, 04:13 PM   #128
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

bizarre is our middle name!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 08-04-2004, 04:30 PM   #129
Scavenger Hunter

weeeeellllllllll.......... i guess you could say that. who am i to argue when in andy territory!!!

and anyway, with the cool avatars u guys come up with... i wouldn't be surprised!
Old 08-04-2004, 04:31 PM   #130
country flag Deboogle!.

awww.. your current avatar is pretty too

Old 08-04-2004, 04:45 PM   #131
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sirius I like that the Marat fans take digs at their guy, too. The Happy Hippo thing is hilarious. Not many other posters here allow themselves to poke fun at their favorites. Maybe the Marat and Andy fans have more in common that I'd previously thought?
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 04:56 PM   #132
Scavenger Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Hi sirius I like that the Marat fans take digs at their guy, too. The Happy Hippo thing is hilarious. Not many other posters here allow themselves to poke fun at their favorites. Maybe the Marat and Andy fans have more in common that I'd previously thought?

hmm....i'm undecided abt whether that's a good or bad thing, the ducks and the safinholics having things in common

anyway, it's nv too good to get too uptight abt things. it'll only end up in one getting a stroke or a heart attack (which we'll probably get just watching one of marat's matches anyway). health first i always say.... then again...maybe that's just cos i'm in the healthcare business (or going to be anyway)

and thanks abt the avatar. i actually just plonked my purple hippo wrist rest on mty laptop and took a photo... no weird photo editing there.
Old 08-04-2004, 05:20 PM   #133
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

we are too quite serious deb
and is that a hippo sirius? didnt know that lol. it just made me laugh
Old 08-04-2004, 05:24 PM   #134
country flag Deboogle!.

LMFAO of course it's a hippo, that's why it's funny

Old 08-04-2004, 06:30 PM   #135
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Cooooooooooooooooot hippo!

*smashes its snout*

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote