Drabble Stories - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2004, 03:43 AM   #106
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

those last ones are classics.

A Jolly Day To Smooch

Andy stepped independently out into the precious sunshine, and admired Mardy's lip. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a spotty sight."

Mardy climbed off the net and walked caring across the grass to greet his lover. Andy patted Mardy on the foot and then tried to smooch him wishfully, but without success.

"That's all right," Mardy said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not quaint," Andy. "Not as quaint as the time we smooched on a gondola in Venice."

Mardy nodded romantically. "We were vast back in those days."

"Our hands were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Andy said. "Everything seems clumsy and prickly when you're young."

"Of course," Mardy said. "But now we're angry, we can still have fun. If we go about it peacefully."

"Peacefully?" Andy said . "But how?"

"With this," Mardy said and held out a merrily grass. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to smooch."

Andy swallowed the grass at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to smooch peacefully. They smooched like a friendship which has no boundaries, only those we create in our minds.... Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.ooh er!

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2004, 03:45 AM   #107
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Good one!!
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 06:03 AM   #108
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

those are some really great ones!!! thanks so much for this link, these stories never get old lol
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 12:25 PM   #109
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

oh mannnnnnnn.......... this is insane! and totally weird and freaky!

thanks star for telling me...
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 12:29 PM   #110
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I knew you would like it!!
Old 08-03-2004, 12:32 PM   #111
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

weeeeeeelllllllll...... not ezackly "like". andy and marat just don't really go together in my head... i'm sure u guys can think of better ppl to pair marat with! but since this is andy's forum...i'd better shut up. hehe.
Old 08-03-2004, 12:37 PM   #112
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

No no no.... This is just for fun!!

Did you see the first part........ it's a program and you just plug in names and words and it all comes out in a marvelous jumble.

Make up one of your own about Marat and whoever. It will be great!!
Old 08-03-2004, 01:07 PM   #113
Scavenger Hunter

yeah i know...i saw the front. and yep...i know it's all for fun. hey! i'm a marat fan... i know fun when i see it! hahaha...interesting thing though... think i'll tell nicki
Old 08-03-2004, 01:12 PM   #114
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirius21
yeah i know...i saw the front. and yep...i know it's all for fun. hey! i'm a marat fan... i know fun when i see it! hahaha...interesting thing though... think i'll tell nicki
I loved it when Marat said "I'm so hot."

Yeah...... I know Marat fans like to have silly fun too. Maybe you all can make up great stories about Marat..... and whoever.

My favorites here are the Roger/Andy ones. Those are hysterical!
Old 08-03-2004, 01:20 PM   #115
Scavenger Hunter

gee.... why am i not surprised!
Old 08-03-2004, 01:35 PM   #116
country flag elusive

elusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond repute

OMG THIS IS THE BEST THREAD!!!
heres mine:

The Adventure Of The Two Headed Gorilla That Oinks

andy and his jellyfish stuffed toy were out for a fragrant Valentine's walk in a fish tank. As they went, his jellyfish stuffed toy rested her hand on andy's pinky. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so deafening, andy was filled with flowery dread.

"Do you suppose it's hairy here?" he asked stickily.

"You wooshing silly," his jellyfish stuffed toy said, tickling andy with her magnet. "It's completely electrifying."

Just then, a juicy two headed gorilla that oinks leapt out from behind a bright pink underwear and spinned his jellyfish stuffed toy in the nose. "Aaargh!" his jellyfish stuffed toy screamed.

Things looked mouldy. But andy, although he was smashing, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a chipmunk and, like a fudgy wudgy chewy cookie, beat the two headed gorilla that oinks creakily until it ran off. "That will teach you to spin innocent people."

Then he clasped his jellyfish stuffed toy close. his jellyfish stuffed toy was bleeding happily. "My darling," andy said, and pressed his lips to his jellyfish stuffed toy's belly button.

"I love you," his jellyfish stuffed toy said gruesomely, and expired in andy's arms.

andy never loved again.

Last edited by elusive : 08-03-2004 at 01:41 PM.
elusive is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:50 PM   #117
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirius21
gee.... why am i not surprised!
Because both are silly????

I like the one where Roger says....... Something about Oh Andy! What's in a name, that which we call a butt.

Or the one where Roger says he likes Andy's chest because it's so defeated!

Old 08-03-2004, 01:53 PM   #118
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusive
OMG THIS IS THE BEST THREAD!!!
heres mine:

The Adventure Of The Two Headed Gorilla That Oinks

andy and his jellyfish stuffed toy were out for a fragrant Valentine's walk in a fish tank. As they went, his jellyfish stuffed toy rested her hand on andy's pinky. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so deafening, andy was filled with flowery dread.

"Do you suppose it's hairy here?" he asked stickily.

"You wooshing silly," his jellyfish stuffed toy said, tickling andy with her magnet. "It's completely electrifying."

Just then, a juicy two headed gorilla that oinks leapt out from behind a bright pink underwear and spinned his jellyfish stuffed toy in the nose. "Aaargh!" his jellyfish stuffed toy screamed.

Things looked mouldy. But andy, although he was smashing, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a chipmunk and, like a fudgy wudgy chewy cookie, beat the two headed gorilla that oinks creakily until it ran off. "That will teach you to spin innocent people."

Then he clasped his jellyfish stuffed toy close. his jellyfish stuffed toy was bleeding happily. "My darling," andy said, and pressed his lips to his jellyfish stuffed toy's belly button.

"I love you," his jellyfish stuffed toy said gruesomely, and expired in andy's arms.

andy never loved again.

That was soooooooooooooooo sad..... wait... i need more kleenex!
Old 08-03-2004, 01:55 PM   #119
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

ELUSIVE!!!!!!!!!! oh god this is a great way to wake up!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:51 PM   #120
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

thats great