Drabble Stories - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2004, 03:15 AM   #91
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

To Mockingly Snarl

Andy and Roger were celebrating an arrogant Valentine's Day together. Andy had cooked a desperate dinner and they ate on an alp by candlelight.

"My darling," Roger said, stroking Andy's hair, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Andy. "It is but a triumphant token of my god-like love."

Andy opened the box. Inside was a defeated trophy! He gazed at it deeply. Then he gazed at Roger deeply. "It's annoying," Andy said. "Come here and let me snarl you."

Just then, a confidant crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like the last two rabbits in the world. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a defeated voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Roger read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other lowly as the crone cackled some more. Andy's chest began to tremble. Then Roger shrugged, pulled out a shampoo, and hit the crone on her butt. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Andy said and kissed Roger laughingly. "This is an insane Valentine's Day!"

They loudly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they snarled each other all night long.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2004, 03:16 AM   #92
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

Godly Tripping

Andy tripped along smoothly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Roger, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a cow hopping along, carrying a duck in its mouth.

Andy was almost in God Land when he came across a big cake, lying alone on a hot plate. "That must be a treat from my hairy bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked sexy, so he ate it.

It gave him the most sweaty tingling sensation in his tummy. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Roger.

When Roger came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Andy cried stupidly.

"Your chest! And your butt!" Roger said. "They're slippery! Can't you feel it?"

Andy felt his chest and his butt. They were indeed quite slippery. "Oh, no!" Andy said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that big cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Roger said. "I got you a reporters. It must have been that creamy man who lives nearby. He acts a little pleasingly, ever since he annoyed a toy."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Andy sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Roger said manly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your chest is really fat like that."

"Really?" Andy dried her tears. Andy kissed Roger and it was an entirely peppy sensation, and Roger's cows ran around the lands like ants running away from feet..

They spent the night having entirely peppy sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:18 AM   #93

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

The Battle For The Toy

In God Land, Andy annoyed his toy. He had been busy with the toy for hours and now wanted nothing more than a sweaty cuddle or a creamy massage from his lover Roger.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his hot Roger appeared at the door, grinning manly.

"Put down the toy," Roger said godly. "Unless you want me to annoy that toy on your butt."

Andy put down the toy. He was fat. He had never seen Roger so slippery before and it made him sexy.

Roger picked up the toy, then withdrew a reporters from his tummy. "Don't be so fat," Roger said with a slippery grimace. "A cow bit my chest this morning, and everything became hairy. Now with this toy and this reporters I can godly rule the world!"

Andy clutched his big chest pleasingly. This was his lover, his hot Roger, now staring at him with a slippery tummy.

"Fight it!" Andy shouted. "The cow just wants the toy for his own hot devices! He doesn't love you, not the sweaty way I do!"

Andy could see Roger trembling pleasingly. Andy reached out his butt and touched Roger's tummy godly. He was hot, so hot, but he knew only his big love for Roger would break the cow's spell.

Sure enough, Roger dropped the toy with a thunk. "Oh, Andy," he squealed. "I'm so sweaty, can you ever forgive me?"

But Andy had already moved in God Land. And Roger's cows ran around the lands like ants running away from feet., he pressed his butt into Roger's tummy. And as they fell together in a hairy fit of love, the toy lay on the floor, sexy and forgotten.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:19 AM   #94

To Godly Annoy

Andy and Roger were celebrating a peppy Valentine's Day together. Andy had cooked a sweaty dinner and they ate in God Land by candlelight.

"My darling," Roger said, stroking Andy's chest, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Andy. "It is but a hairy token of my fat love."

Andy opened the box. Inside was a slippery toy! He gazed at it manly. Then he gazed at Roger manly. "It's phony," Andy said. "Come here and let me annoy you."

Just then, a hot crone sprang out of hiding and cackled and Roger's cows ran around the lands like ants running away from feet.. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a sexy voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Roger read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other pleasingly as the crone cackled some more. Andy's tummy began to tremble. Then Roger shrugged, pulled out a duck, and hit the crone on her butt. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Andy said and kissed Roger smoothly. "This is a creamy Valentine's Day!"

They stupidly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they annoyed each other all night long.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:20 AM   #95

Andy and Roger
by William Shakespeare

Enter Andy

Roger appears above at a window

Andy:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the toy, and Roger is the cow.
Arise, slippery cow, and annoy the sexy duck.
See, how he leans his butt upon his tummy!
O, that I were a glove upon that tummy,
That I might touch that butt!

Roger:
O Andy, Andy! wherefore art thou Andy?
What's in a name? That which we call a chest
By any other name would smell as sweaty
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "and Roger's cows ran around the lands like ants running away from feet."
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove hairy.

Andy:
Swain, by yonder sexy duck I swear
That tips in God Land the creamy reporters--

Roger:
O, swear not by the duck, the phony duck,
That godly changes in its fat orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise fat.
Sweet, hot night! A thousand times hot night!
Parting is such peppy sorrow,
That I shall say hot night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Andy:
Sleep dwell upon thy butt, peace in thy tummy!
Would I were sleep and peace, so smoothly to rest!
pleasingly will I to my slippery chest's cell,
Its help to annoy, and my sweaty chest to tell.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:22 AM   #96
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG MANI THAT ONE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!! DEATH

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:23 AM   #97
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

To Pleasantly Drown

Andy and Rogi were celebrating a dependant Valentine's Day together. Andy had cooked a crazy dinner and they ate on Rogi's cow by candlelight.

"My darling," Rogi said, stroking Andy's arm, "I have something for you." She gave a box to Andy. "It is but a clumsy token of my confident love."

Andy opened the box. Inside was a romantic doll! She gazed at it rampant. Then she gazed at Rogi rampant. "It's violent," Andy said. "Come here and let me drown you."

Just then, a testy crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like two lovers, there incescent passion burns on, despite all obstacles.. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in an insane voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Rogi read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my sister."

They stared at each other struggle as the crone cackled some more. Andy's lips began to tremble. Then Rogi shrugged, pulled out a ball, and hit the crone on her abs. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Andy said and kissed Rogi driven. "This is a mushy Valentine's Day!"

They forced burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:27 AM   #98

The Battle For The Stick

In Marat's head, Andy screamed his stick. He had been busy with the stick for hours and now wanted nothing more than a hot cuddle or a peppy massage from his lover Marat.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his headcase Marat appeared at the door, grinning godly.

"Put down the stick," Marat said stupidly. "Unless you want me to scream that stick on your butt."

Andy put down the stick. He was slippery. He had never seen Marat so sexy before and it made him hairy.

Marat picked up the stick, then withdrew a duck from his chest. "Don't be so slippery," Marat said with a sexy grimace. "A hippo bit my tummy this morning, and everything became fat. Now with this stick and this duck I can stupidly rule the world!"

Andy clutched his sweaty tummy pleasingly. This was his lover, his headcase Marat, now staring at him with a sexy chest.

"Fight it!" Andy shouted. "The hippo just wants the stick for his own headcase devices! He doesn't love you, not the hot way I do!"

Andy could see Marat trembling pleasingly. Andy reached out his butt and touched Marat's chest stupidly. He was headcase, so headcase, but he knew only his sweaty love for Marat would break the hippo's spell.

Sure enough, Marat dropped the stick with a thunk. "Oh, Andy," he squealed. "I'm so hot, can you ever forgive me?"

But Andy had already moved in Marat's head. And Marat ran around like Sleepy Hollows head got cut off., he pressed his butt into Marat's chest. And as they fell together in a fat fit of love, the stick lay on the floor, hairy and forgotten.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:28 AM   #99
Proph

Proph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond repute

omg my tummy hurts
Your #1 Andy Roddick Source

*hkc+htk*

Quack Attack
Proph is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:28 AM   #100

Smoothly Tripping

Andy tripped along manly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Marat, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a hippo hopping along, carrying a duck in its mouth.

Andy was almost in Marat's head when he came across a hot cake, lying alone on a slippery plate. "That must be a treat from my peppy bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked sexy, so he ate it.

It gave him the most sweaty tingling sensation in his chest. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Marat.

When Marat came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Andy cried pleasingly.

"Your tummy! And your butt!" Marat said. "They're hairy! Can't you feel it?"

Andy felt his tummy and his butt. They were indeed quite hairy. "Oh, no!" Andy said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that hot cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Marat said. "I got you a toy. It must have been that phony man who lives nearby. He acts a little stupidly, ever since he screamed a stick."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Andy sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Marat said godly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your tummy is really headcase like that."

"Really?" Andy dried her tears. Andy kissed Marat and it was an entirely fat sensation, and Marat ran around like Sleepy Hollows head got cut off..

They spent the night having entirely fat sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:29 AM   #101

Andy and Marat
by William Shakespeare

Enter Andy

Marat appears above at a window

Andy:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the duck, and Marat is the hippo.
Arise, hairy hippo, and scream the phony stick.
See, how he leans his chest upon his tummy!
O, that I were a glove upon that tummy,
That I might touch that chest!

Marat:
O Andy, Andy! wherefore art thou Andy?
What's in a name? That which we call a butt
By any other name would smell as sexy
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "and Marat ran around like Sleepy Hollows head got cut off."
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove slippery.

Andy:
Swain, by yonder phony stick I swear
That tips in Marat's head the headcase toy--

Marat:
O, swear not by the stick, the sweaty stick,
That stupidly changes in its hot orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise hot.
Sweet, peppy night! A thousand times peppy night!
Parting is such fat sorrow,
That I shall say peppy night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Andy:
Sleep dwell upon thy chest, peace in thy tummy!
Would I were sleep and peace, so pleasingly to rest!
smoothly will I to my hairy butt's cell,
Its help to scream, and my sexy butt to tell.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:30 AM   #102
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

OMYGOD

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his headcase Marat appeared at the door, grinning godly.

"Put down the stick," Marat said stupidly. "Unless you want me to scream that stick on your butt."

Andy put down the stick. He was slippery. He had never seen Marat so sexy before and it made him hairy.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:31 AM   #103

A Sweaty Occurrence

Andy paced up and down, jiggling his butt. His very good friend, Mary Sue Toy, had arranged to meet him here in Marat's head. "I have something fat to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Toy was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Andy expected to see her bounce up, her headcase hair streaming behind her and her sexy eyes aglow.

Andy heard footsteps, but they seemed rather hairy for a delicate and peppy girl like Mary Sue Toy, whose tread was phony. He turned around and found Marat staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Marat said stupidly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Andy had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so manly. "Mary Sue Toy asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Marat, his chest began to throb smoothly.

"Oh," Marat said, pleasingly. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Andy said and caught Marat by his tummy. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Marat said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, and Marat ran around like Sleepy Hollows head got cut off..

From behind a stick, Mary Sue Toy watched with a hot light in her slippery eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Andy/Marat". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the hippo from extinction.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:32 AM   #104
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Andy clutched his sweaty tummy pleasingly. This was his lover, his headcase Marat, now staring at him with a sexy chest.

"Fight it!" Andy shouted. "The hippo just wants the stick for his own headcase devices! He doesn't love you, not the hot way I do!"

Andy could see Marat trembling pleasingly. Andy reached out his butt and touched Marat's chest stupidly. He was headcase, so headcase, but he knew only his sweaty love for Marat would break the hippo's spell.

Sure enough, Marat dropped the stick with a thunk. "Oh, Andy," he squealed. "I'm so hot, can you ever forgive me?"
Old 08-03-2004, 03:34 AM   #105
country flag Nishy

Nishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are sooooo fun!
That's why I like here Andy's forum.

This thread is hilarious!
I almost gonna die for laughing too much!

Please continue.
Nishy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote