Drabble Stories - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2004, 02:59 AM   #76
Proph

Proph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

omgggggggggggg

i pity the GM missing out on this
Your #1 Andy Roddick Source

*hkc+htk*

Quack Attack
Proph is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2004, 03:01 AM   #77
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

A Reporters In Time

On a sweaty and slippery morning, Andy sat in everyone hates you andy land. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His head ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Ivan to love someone with a big tummy?

Smoothly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a hot hot toy, all on a summer's day. I wish my Ivan would yell me, in his own sexy way..."

"Do you?" Ivan sat down beside Andy and put his hand on Andy's butt. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped pleasingly. "But what about my big tummy?"

"I like it," Ivan said wickedly. "I think it's sexy."

They came together and their kiss was and they fell in love like two monkeys.....without the cheating.

"I love you," Andy said stupidly.

"I love you too," Ivan replied and yelled him.

They bought a ducky, moved in together, and lived manly ever after.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:02 AM   #78

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

Andy and Ivan
by William Shakespeare

Enter Andy

Ivan appears above at a window

Andy:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the toy, and Ivan is the ducky.
Arise, sexy ducky, and yell the big reporters.
See, how he leans his head upon his tummy!
O, that I were a glove upon that tummy,
That I might touch that head!

Ivan:
O Andy, Andy! wherefore art thou Andy?
What's in a name? That which we call a butt
By any other name would smell as hot
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "and they fell in love like two monkeys.....without the cheating"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove sexy.

Andy:
Swain, by yonder big reporters I swear
That tips in everyone hates you andy land the slippery duck--

Ivan:
O, swear not by the reporters, the fat reporters,
That stupidly changes in its hot orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise hot.
Sweet, sweaty night! A thousand times sweaty night!
Parting is such hairy sorrow,
That I shall say sweaty night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Andy:
Sleep dwell upon thy head, peace in thy tummy!
Would I were sleep and peace, so manly to rest!
pleasingly will I to my sexy butt's cell,
Its help to yell, and my hot butt to tell.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:02 AM   #79
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

My face hurts
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:02 AM   #80
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Andy and Roger
by William Shakespeare

Enter Andy

Roger appears above at a window

Andy:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the shampoo, and Roger is the cow.
Arise, insane cow, and snarl the defeated racquet.
See, how he leans his chest upon his hair!
O, that I were a glove upon that hair,
That I might touch that chest!

Roger:
O Andy, Andy! wherefore art thou Andy?
What's in a name? That which we call a butt

By any other name would smell as triumphant
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like the last two rabbits in the world"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove desperate.

Andy:
Swain, by yonder defeated racquet I swear
That tips on an alp the annoying trophy--

Roger:
O, swear not by the racquet, the arrogant racquet,
That loudly changes in its defeated orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise defeated.

Sweet, god-like night! A thousand times god-like night!
Parting is such confidant sorrow,
That I shall say god-like night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Andy:
Sleep dwell upon thy chest, peace in thy hair!
Would I were sleep and peace, so deeply to rest!
laughingly will I to my insane butt's cell,
Its help to snarl, and my triumphant butt to tell.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:04 AM   #81

Slippery Love

Andy finished packing. Ever since Ivan, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Andy had been hot.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing yelled him, all was sexy. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going in everyone hates you andy land to become a sexy toy.

Just then, there was a sweaty knock at the door. Andy opened it and stood there stupidly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his butt.

When Andy came to, Ivan was holding his tummy and looking big. "My love," Ivan said manly, "I'm sorry for the hot shock. I've been shipwrecked on a hairy island for the last ten years, living and they fell in love like two monkeys.....without the cheating. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my head in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Andy could hardly believe his Ivan had returned. "I will always love you, head or no head. Besides, you can cover it up with a reporters."

They embraced wickedly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was fat.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:05 AM   #82

The Adventure Of The Ducky

Andy and Ivan were out for a sweaty Valentine's walk in everyone hates you andy land. As they went, Ivan rested his hand on Andy's butt. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so slippery, Andy was filled with sexy dread.

"Do you suppose it's sexy here?" he asked wickedly.

"You hot silly," Ivan said, tickling Andy with his duck. "It's completely fat."

Just then, a big ducky leapt out from behind a reporters and yelled Ivan in the head. "Aaargh!" Ivan screamed.

Things looked hairy. But Andy, although he was hot, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a toy and, and they fell in love like two monkeys.....without the cheating, beat the ducky stupidly until it ran off. "That will teach you to yell innocent people."

Then he clasped Ivan close. Ivan was bleeding manly. "My darling," Andy said, and pressed his lips to Ivan's tummy.

"I love you," Ivan said smoothly, and expired in Andy's arms.

Andy never loved again.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:06 AM   #83
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Confidant Love

Andy finished packing. Ever since Roger, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Andy had been triumphant.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing snarled him, all was god-like. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going on an alp to become a desperate trophy.

Just then, there was an arrogant knock at the door. Andy opened it and stood there deeply for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his butt.

When Andy came to, Roger was holding his hair and looking defeated. "My love," Roger said lowly, "I'm sorry for the annoying shock. I've been shipwrecked on a defeated island for the last ten years, living like the last two rabbits in the world. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my chest in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Andy could hardly believe his Roger had returned. "I will always love you, chest or no chest. Besides, you can cover it up with a shampoo."

They embraced laughingly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was insane.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:06 AM   #84
Proph

Proph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond repute

Your #1 Andy Roddick Source

*hkc+htk*

Quack Attack
Proph is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:06 AM   #85
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

A Trophy In Time

On a triumphant and defeated morning, Andy sat on an alp. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His hair ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Roger to love someone with a desperate butt?

Lowly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like an insane defeated racquet, all on a summer's day. I wish my Roger would snarl me, in his own confidant way..."

"Do you?" Roger sat down beside Andy and put his hand on Andy's chest. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped laughingly. "But what about my desperate butt?"

"I like it," Roger said mockingly. "I think it's annoying."

They came together and their kiss was like the last two rabbits in the world.

"I love you," Andy said deeply.

"I love you too," Roger replied and snarled him.

They bought a cow, moved in together, and lived loudly ever after.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:08 AM   #86
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm loving the bolded bit star. Might have to usesme of this in my sig I think.

Andy paced up and down, jiggling her abs. Her very good friend, Mary Sue Ball, had arranged to meet her here on Rogi's cow. "I have something insane to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Ball was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Andy expected to see her bounce up, her crazy hair streaming behind her and her testy eyes aglow.

Andy heard footsteps, but they seemed rather dependant for a delicate and romantic girl like Mary Sue Ball, whose tread was violent. She turned around and found Rogi staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" Rogi said struggle. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Andy had said that, but now she was beginning to wish she hadn't acted so driven. "Mary Sue Ball asked to meet me here." As she gazed at Rogi, her lips began to throb forced.

"Oh," Rogi said, rampant. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Andy said and caught Rogi by her arm. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Rogi said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like two lovers, there incescent passion burns on, despite all obstacles..

From behind a doll, Mary Sue Ball watched with a confident light in her mushy eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Andy/Rogi". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the duck from extinction.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:11 AM   #87
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Deeply Tripping

Andy tripped along mockingly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Roger, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a cow hopping along, carrying a racquet in its mouth.

Andy was almost on an alp when he came across an annoying cake, lying alone on a confidant plate. "That must be a treat from my triumphant bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked defeated, so he ate it.

It gave him the most arrogant tingling sensation in his chest. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Roger.

When Roger came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Andy cried laughingly.

"Your butt! And your hair!" Roger said. "They're god-like! Can't you feel it?"

Andy felt his butt and his hair. They were indeed quite god-like. "Oh, no!" Andy said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that annoying cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Roger said. "I got you a trophy. It must have been that insane man who lives nearby. He acts a little loudly, ever since he snarled a shampoo."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Andy sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Roger said lowly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your butt is really desperate like that."

"Really?" Andy dried her tears. Andy kissed Roger and it was an entirely defeated sensation, like the last two rabbits in the world.

They spent the night having entirely defeated sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:13 AM   #88

A Big Day To Annoy

Andy stepped godly out into the sexy sunshine, and admired Roger's chest. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a sweaty sight."

Roger climbed off the duck and walked stupidly across the grass to greet his lover. Andy patted Roger on the tummy and then tried to annoy him pleasingly, but without success.

"That's all right," Roger said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not peppy," Andy. "Not as peppy as the time we annoyed God Land."

Roger nodded manly. "We were hot back in those days."

"Our butts were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Andy said. "Everything seems slippery and fat when you're young."

"Of course," Roger said. "But now we're creamy, we can still have fun. If we go about it smoothly."

"Smoothly?" Andy said . "But how?"

"With this," Roger said and held out a hairy toy. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to annoy."

Andy swallowed the toy at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to annoy smoothly. They annoyed and Roger's cows ran around the lands like ants running away from feet.. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:14 AM   #89

A Sexy Occurrence

Andy paced up and down, jiggling his tummy. His very good friend, Mary Sue Reporters, had arranged to meet him here God Land. "I have something fat to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Reporters was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Andy expected to see her bounce up, her big hair streaming behind her and her hairy eyes aglow.

Andy heard footsteps, but they seemed rather sweaty for a delicate and peppy girl like Mary Sue Reporters, whose tread was hot. He turned around and found Roger staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Roger said pleasingly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Andy had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so manly. "Mary Sue Reporters asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Roger, his butt began to throb smoothly.

"Oh," Roger said, stupidly. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Andy said and caught Roger by his chest. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Roger said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, and Roger's cows ran around the lands like ants running away from feet..

From behind a toy, Mary Sue Reporters watched with a slippery light in her creamy eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Andy/Roger". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the cow from extinction.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:15 AM   #90

A Duck In Time

On a sweaty and sexy morning, Andy sat in God Land. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His butt ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Roger to love someone with a slippery tummy?

Manly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a hot big reporters, all on a summer's day. I wish my Roger would annoy me, in his own hairy way..."

"Do you?" Roger sat down beside Andy and put his hand on Andy's chest. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped smoothly. "But what about my slippery tummy?"

"I like it," Roger said stupidly. "I think it's creamy."

They came together and their kiss was and Roger's cows ran around the lands like ants running away from feet..

"I love you," Andy said pleasingly.

"I love you too," Roger replied and annoyed him.

They bought a cow, moved in together, and lived godly ever after.