Drabble Stories - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2004, 02:43 AM   #61
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

Holy ---!!!! rotflmao! You guys are killing me! That link is awesome star! More! More!
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2004, 02:45 AM   #62
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it would be a big hit on this forum.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 02:47 AM   #63
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

A Sexy Day To Pounce

Andy stepped pleasingly out into the hot sunshine, and admired David Nalbandian's head. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a fat sight."

David Nalbandian climbed off the tree and walked stupidly across the grass to greet his lover. Andy patted David Nalbandian on the tummy and then tried to pounce him manly, but without success.

"That's all right," David Nalbandian said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not big," Andy. "Not as big as the time we pounced in fat-ass island."

David Nalbandian nodded wickedly. "We were hot back in those days."

"Our butts were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Andy said. "Everything seems sweaty and hairy when you're young."

"Of course," David Nalbandian said. "But now we're doughboy, we can still have fun. If we go about it smoothly."

"Smoothly?" Andy said . "But how?"

"With this," David Nalbandian said and held out a sexy toy. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to pounce."

Andy swallowed the toy at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to pounce smoothly. They pounced and they fell in love like two monkeys.....without the cheating. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:48 AM   #64

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

A Duck In Time

On a doughboy and big morning, Andy sat in fat-ass island. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His head ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect David Nalbandian to love someone with a hot butt?

Manly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a hairy hot tree, all on a summer's day. I wish my David Nalbandian would pounce me, in his own sweaty way..."

"Do you?" David Nalbandian sat down beside Andy and put his hand on Andy's tummy. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped smoothly. "But what about my hot butt?"

"I like it," David Nalbandian said pleasingly. "I think it's fat."

They came together and their kiss was and they fell in love like two monkeys.....without the cheating.

"I love you," Andy said wickedly.

"I love you too," David Nalbandian replied and pounced him.

They bought a ducky, moved in together, and lived stupidly ever after.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:50 AM   #65
Proph

Proph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond repute

DEATH
Your #1 Andy Roddick Source

*hkc+htk*

Quack Attack
Proph is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 02:51 AM   #66
Proph

Proph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond repute

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to star again.

*reps Mani*

*hkc+htk*

Quack Attack
Old 08-03-2004, 02:52 AM   #67

to proph

Wickedly Tripping

Andy tripped along stupidly. He was on his way to meet his lover, David Nalbandian, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a ducky hopping along, carrying a toy in its mouth.

Andy was almost in fat-ass island when he came across a hairy cake, lying alone on a fat plate. "That must be a treat from my hot bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked sexy, so he ate it.

It gave him the most big tingling sensation in his tummy. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see David Nalbandian.

When David Nalbandian came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Andy cried pleasingly.

"Your butt! And your head!" David Nalbandian said. "They're hot! Can't you feel it?"

Andy felt his butt and his head. They were indeed quite hot. "Oh, no!" Andy said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that hairy cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," David Nalbandian said. "I got you a duck. It must have been that sweaty man who lives nearby. He acts a little smoothly, ever since he pounced a tree."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Andy sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," David Nalbandian said manly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your butt is really sexy like that."

"Really?" Andy dried her tears. Andy kissed David Nalbandian and it was an entirely doughboy sensation, and they fell in love like two monkeys.....without the cheating.

They spent the night having entirely doughboy sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:52 AM   #68
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

A Racquet In Time

On a defeated and god-like morning, Andy sat on an alp. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His butt ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Roger to love someone with an arrogant chest?

Lowly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like an annoying triumphant trophy, all on a summer's day. I wish my Roger would snarl me, in his own desperate way..."

"Do you?" Roger sat down beside Andy and put his hand on Andy's hair. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped mockingly. "But what about my arrogant chest?"

"I like it," Roger said loudly. "I think it's defeated."

They came together and their kiss was like the last two rabbits in the world.

"I love you," Andy said deeply.

"I love you too," Roger replied and snarled him.

They bought a cow, moved in together, and lived laughingly ever after.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:53 AM   #69

Sexy Love

Andy finished packing. Ever since David Nalbandian, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Andy had been sexy.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing pounced him, all was sweaty. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going in fat-ass island to become a doughboy tree.

Just then, there was a hot knock at the door. Andy opened it and stood there smoothly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his head.

When Andy came to, David Nalbandian was holding his butt and looking fat. "My love," David Nalbandian said wickedly, "I'm sorry for the hairy shock. I've been shipwrecked on a hot island for the last ten years, living and they fell in love like two monkeys.....without the cheating. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my tummy in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Andy could hardly believe his David Nalbandian had returned. "I will always love you, tummy or no tummy. Besides, you can cover it up with a toy."

They embraced pleasingly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was big.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:54 AM   #70

To Manly Pounce

Andy and David Nalbandian were celebrating a big Valentine's Day together. Andy had cooked a hot dinner and they ate in fat-ass island by candlelight.

"My darling," David Nalbandian said, stroking Andy's tummy, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Andy. "It is but a hairy token of my hot love."

Andy opened the box. Inside was a sweaty tree! He gazed at it wickedly. Then he gazed at David Nalbandian wickedly. "It's sexy," Andy said. "Come here and let me pounce you."

Just then, a doughboy crone sprang out of hiding and cackled and they fell in love like two monkeys.....without the cheating. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a fat voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

David Nalbandian read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other smoothly as the crone cackled some more. Andy's butt began to tremble. Then David Nalbandian shrugged, pulled out a duck, and hit the crone on her head. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Andy said and kissed David Nalbandian pleasingly. "This is a sexy Valentine's Day!"

They stupidly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they pounced each other all night long.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:54 AM   #71
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Love the David and Andy ones!

A Net In Time

On a spiteful and viscious morning, Andy sat on the court. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His leg ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Ivan to love someone with a fanciable ear?

Bitching, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a whistful horny ball, all on a summer's day. I wish my Ivan would snog me, in his own pitiful way..."

"Do you?" Ivan sat down beside Andy and put his hand on Andy's hand. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped sparingly. "But what about my fanciable ear?"

"I like it," Ivan said denying. "I think it's dangerous."

They came together and their kiss was like two lovers who could never live together, yet never be apart..

"I love you," Andy said madly.

"I love you too," Ivan replied and snogged him.

They bought a duck, moved in together, and lived angrily ever after.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 02:55 AM   #72
Proph

Quote:
"I like it," Roger said loudly. "I think it's defeated."

They came together and their kiss was like the last two rabbits in the world.

"I love you," Andy said deeply.

"I love you too," Roger replied and snarled him.

They bought a cow, moved in together, and lived laughingly ever after.
OMFG

*hkc+htk*

Quack Attack
Old 08-03-2004, 02:56 AM   #73
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

omygodomygodomygod

The Battle For The Shampoo

On an alp, Andy snarled his shampoo. He had been busy with the shampoo for hours and now wanted nothing more than a defeated cuddle or a triumphant massage from his lover Roger.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his defeated Roger appeared at the door, grinning laughingly.

"Put down the shampoo," Roger said loudly. "Unless you want me to snarl that shampoo on your hair."

Andy put down the shampoo. He was arrogant. He had never seen Roger so confidant before and it made him insane.

Roger picked up the shampoo, then withdrew a racquet from his chest. "Don't be so arrogant," Roger said with a confidant grimace. "A cow bit my butt this morning, and everything became annoying. Now with this shampoo and this racquet I can loudly rule the world!"

Andy clutched his god-like butt mockingly. This was his lover, his defeated Roger, now staring at him with a confidant chest.

"Fight it!" Andy shouted. "The cow just wants the shampoo for his own defeated devices! He doesn't love you, not the defeated way I do!"

Andy could see Roger trembling mockingly. Andy reached out his hair and touched Roger's chest loudly. He was defeated, so defeated, but he knew only his god-like love for Roger would break the cow's spell.

Sure enough, Roger dropped the shampoo with a thunk. "Oh, Andy," he squealed. "I'm so defeated, can you ever forgive me?"

But Andy had already moved on an alp. Like the last two rabbits in the world, he pressed his hair into Roger's chest. And as they fell together in an annoying fit of love, the shampoo lay on the floor, insane and forgotten.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:56 AM   #74

Old 08-03-2004, 02:58 AM   #75
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD STAR!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING can beat that. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote