Drabble Stories - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2004, 02:06 AM   #46
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

A Liquor In Time

On an insane and powerful morning, Naldo sat in the lake. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His boobs ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Jelena to love someone with a sensous arm?

Lovingly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a sexy jelly-like birthday, all on a summer's day. I wish my Jelena would trounce me, in her own round way..."

"Do you?" Jelena sat down beside Naldo and put her hand on Naldo's ass. "I think that could be arranged."

Naldo gasped crazily. "But what about my sensous arm?"

"I like it," Jelena said desperately. "I think it's bubble."

They came together and their kiss was like a polar bear wallowing in the fresh snow.

"I love you," Naldo said bitchily.

"I love you too," Jelena replied and trounced him.

They bought a kangaroo, moved in together, and lived huskily ever after.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2004, 02:08 AM   #47
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

A Toy In Time

On a cazy and doughboy morning, Jen sat beyond the beyond...somewhere. make up your own place. It was Valentine's Day and she was all alone. Her neck ached in sorrow for the secret love that she could never share. How could she expect PMac to love someone with a sexy butt?

Stupidly, she began to recite a poem she had composed. "Ah, my love is like a sweaty stupid pool, all on a summer's day. I wish my PMac would spank me, in his own sexy way..."

"Do you?" PMac sat down beside Jen and put his hand on Jen's head. "I think that could be arranged."

Jen gasped arrogantly. "But what about my sexy butt?"

"I like it," PMac said huskily. "I think it's hard."

They came together and their kiss was like they fell in love like two monkeys mating...without the cheating.

"I love you," Jen said sexily.

"I love you too," PMac replied and spanked her.

They bought a ducky, moved in together, and lived godly ever after.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:09 AM   #48

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

The Battle For The Toy

Beyond the beyond...somewhere. make up your own place, Jen spanked her toy. She had been busy with the toy for hours and now wanted nothing more than a sweaty cuddle or a sexy massage from her lover PMac.

She said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden her phony PMac appeared at the door, grinning godly.

"Put down the toy," PMac said huskily. "Unless you want me to spank that toy on your head."

Jen put down the toy. She was hard. She had never seen PMac so hot before and it made her stupid.

PMac picked up the toy, then withdrew a wall from his butt. "Don't be so hard," PMac said with a hot grimace. "A ducky bit my neck this morning, and everything became cazy. Now with this toy and this wall I can huskily rule the world!"

Jen clutched her sexy neck arrogantly. This was her lover, her phony PMac, now staring at her with a hot butt.

"Fight it!" Jen shouted. "The ducky just wants the toy for his own phony devices! He doesn't love you, not the sweaty way I do!"

Jen could see PMac trembling arrogantly. Jen reached out her head and touched PMac's butt huskily. She was phony, so phony, but she knew only her sexy love for PMac would break the ducky's spell.

Sure enough, PMac dropped the toy with a thunk. "Oh, Jen," he squealed. "I'm so sweaty, can you ever forgive me?"

But Jen had already moved beyond the beyond...somewhere. make up your own place. Like they fell in love like two monkeys mating...without the cheating, she pressed her head into PMac's butt. And as they fell together in a cazy fit of love, the toy lay on the floor, stupid and forgotten.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:14 AM   #49
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

This doesn't even make any sense

To Lovingly Smile

Naldo and Jelena were celebrating a cry Valentine's Day together. Naldo had cooked a hot dinner and they ate on a bench by candlelight.

"My darling," Jelena said, stroking Naldo's ass, "I have something for you." She gave a box to Naldo. "It is but a sexy token of my sunny love."

Naldo opened the box. Inside was a sigh tree! He gazed at it hastily. Then he gazed at Jelena hastily. "It's angry," Naldo said. "Come here and let me smile you."

Just then, a love crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like the snow melts in spring. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a simple voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Jelena read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other playfully as the crone cackled some more. Naldo's legs began to tremble. Then Jelena shrugged, pulled out a leaves, and hit the crone on her hands. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Naldo said and kissed Jelena quickly. "This is a beautiful Valentine's Day!"

They caringly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they laughed each other all night long.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 02:14 AM   #50

A Sweaty Day To Spank

Star stepped sexily out into the hot sunshine, and admired Guga's head. "Ah," she sighed, "That's a hard sight."

Guga climbed off the pool and walked arrogantly across the grass to greet his lover. Star patted Guga on the neck and then tried to spank him godly, but without success.

"That's all right," Guga said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not cazy," Star. "Not as cazy as the time we spanked beyond the beyond...somewhere. make up your own place."

Guga nodded stupidly. "We were stupid back in those days."

"Our butts were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Star said. "Everything seems sexy and phony when you're young."

"Of course," Guga said. "But now we're sexy, we can still have fun. If we go about it huskily."

"Huskily?" Star said . "But how?"

"With this," Guga said and held out a doughboy wall. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to spank."

Star swallowed the wall at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to spank huskily. They spanked like they fell in love like two monkeys mating...without the cheating. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:16 AM   #51
Proph

Proph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
admired Guga's head. "Ah," she sighed, "That's a hard sight."
Your #1 Andy Roddick Source

*hkc+htk*

Quack Attack
Proph is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 02:24 AM   #52
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

These things are too freaking funny.

Sleepily Tripping

Vince tripped along rampantly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Vince, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a cat hopping along, carrying a chicken in its mouth.

Vince was almost in front of a mirror when he came across a hip cake, lying alone on a cool plate. "That must be a treat from my funny bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked lovely, so he ate it.

It gave him the most funky tingling sensation in his thigh. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Vince.

When Vince came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Vince cried vicariously.

"Your bum! And your tongue!" Vince said. "They're gorgeous! Can't you feel it?"

Vince felt his bum and his tongue. They were indeed quite gorgeous. "Oh, no!" Vince said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that hip cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Vince said. "I got you a rap. It must have been that rules man who lives nearby. He acts a little slowly, ever since he slapped a teddy."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Vince sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Vince said huskily, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your bum is really wonderful like that."

"Really?" Vince dried her tears. Vince kissed Vince and it was an entirely groovy sensation, as alike as two birds, rested firmly on the palm of a hand,overlooking a mirror.

They spent the night having entirely groovy sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 02:26 AM   #53
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

OMFGGGGGGGG VINCE AND VINCE!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 02:33 AM   #54
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

The Adventure Of The Duck

Andy and Brad were out for an old Valentine's walk out in the pasture. As they went, Brad rested his hand on Andy's butt. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so manly, Andy was filled with gray dread.

"Do you suppose it's disgusting here?" he asked crazily.

"You ugly silly," Brad said, tickling Andy with his baby. "It's completely neurotic."

Just then, an obnoxious duck leapt out from behind a ball and talked Brad in the head. "Aaargh!" Brad screamed.

Things looked hairy. But Andy, although he was skanky, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a hat and, spoke like a zebra with diarrhea, beat the duck noisily until it ran off. "That will teach you to talk innocent people."

Then he clasped Brad close. Brad was bleeding loudly. "My darling," Andy said, and pressed his lips to Brad's chest.

"I love you," Brad said awkwardly, and expired in Andy's arms.

Andy never loved again.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 08-03-2004, 02:33 AM   #55
Proph

Proph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond repute

Oddly Tripping

Jace tripped along strangely. He was on his way to meet his lover, Kristal, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a duck hopping along, carrying a condom in its mouth.

Jace was almost in a hut when he came across a silky cake, lying alone on a glowing plate. "That must be a treat from my beautiful bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked stiff, so he ate it.

It gave him the most horny tingling sensation in his leg. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Kristal.

When Kristal came out to meet him, she took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Jace cried naughtily.

"Your *censored*! And your ass!" Kristal said. "They're stinky! Can't you feel it?"

Jace felt his *censored* and his ass. They were indeed quite stinky. "Oh, no!" Jace said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that silky cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Kristal said. "I got you a bed. It must have been that pointy man who lives nearby. He acts a little weirdly, ever since he washed a table."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Jace sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Kristal said sexily, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your *censored* is really shiny like that."

"Really?" Jace dried her tears. Jace kissed Kristal and it was an entirely hard sensation, like a timeless rock weathered smooth over the millennia.

They spent the night having entirely hard sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

---------------------
i could not resist
Your #1 Andy Roddick Source

*hkc+htk*

Quack Attack
Proph is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 02:33 AM   #56
country flag Deboogle!.

Andy and Brad
by William Shakespeare

Enter Andy

Brad appears above at a window

Andy:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the baby, and Brad is the duck.
Arise, hairy duck, and talk the skanky ball.
See, how he leans his chest upon his butt!
O, that I were a glove upon that butt,
That I might touch that chest!

Brad:
O Andy, Andy! wherefore art thou Andy?
What's in a name? That which we call a head
By any other name would smell as obnoxious
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "spoke like a zebra with diarrhea"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove neurotic.

Andy:
Swain, by yonder skanky ball I swear
That tips out in the pasture the manly hat--

Brad:
O, swear not by the ball, the old ball,
That loudly changes in its gray orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise gray.
Sweet, ugly night! A thousand times ugly night!
Parting is such disgusting sorrow,
That I shall say ugly night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Andy:
Sleep dwell upon thy chest, peace in thy butt!
Would I were sleep and peace, so awkwardly to rest!
stupidly will I to my hairy head's cell,
Its help to talk, and my obnoxious head to tell.

Old 08-03-2004, 02:35 AM   #57
country flag Deboogle!.

An Ugly Day To Talk

Andy stepped stupidly out into the disgusting sunshine, and admired Brad's butt. "Ah," he sighed, "That's an old sight."

Brad climbed off the hat and walked awkwardly across the grass to greet his lover. Andy patted Brad on the chest and then tried to talk him loudly, but without success.

"That's all right," Brad said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not hairy," Andy. "Not as hairy as the time we talked out in the pasture."

Brad nodded noisily. "We were gray back in those days."

"Our heads were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Andy said. "Everything seems obnoxious and neurotic when you're young."

"Of course," Brad said. "But now we're manly, we can still have fun. If we go about it crazily."

"Crazily?" Andy said . "But how?"

"With this," Brad said and held out a skanky baby. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to talk."

Andy swallowed the baby at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to talk crazily. They talked spoke like a zebra with diarrhea. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

Old 08-03-2004, 02:36 AM   #58
country flag Deboogle!.

A Ball In Time

On an obnoxious and skanky morning, Andy sat out in the pasture. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His chest ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Brad to love someone with a manly head?

Crazily, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like an old neurotic baby, all on a summer's day. I wish my Brad would talk me, in his own ugly way..."

"Do you?" Brad sat down beside Andy and put his hand on Andy's butt. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped stupidly. "But what about my manly head?"

"I like it," Brad said loudly. "I think it's gray."

They came together and their kiss was spoke like a zebra with diarrhea.

"I love you," Andy said awkwardly.

"I love you too," Brad replied and talked him.

They bought a duck, moved in together, and lived noisily ever after.

Old 08-03-2004, 02:38 AM   #59
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Hairy Love

Boa finished packing. Ever since Tim, her own true love, had been lost at sea, Boa had been large.

There was nothing left for her anymore, nothing spanked her, all was incredible. So today, Valentine's Day, she was going on the farmyard gate to become a desirable doll.

Just then, there was a hot knock at the door. Boa opened it and stood there quietly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising her tongue.

When Boa came to, Tim was holding her hair and looking rampant. "My love," Tim said huskily, "I'm sorry for the phwoar shock. I've been shipwrecked on a moody island for the last ten years, living like a cat on a hot tin roof.. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my teeth in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Boa could hardly believe her Tim had returned. "I will always love you, teeth or no teeth. Besides, you can cover it up with a pushchair."

They embraced casually and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was impressive.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 02:40 AM   #60
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote