Drabble Stories - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2004, 01:40 AM   #31
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

To Sexily Slap

Andy and Mani were celebrating a hot Valentine's Day together. Andy had cooked a stupid dinner and they ate in the lake behind the house by candlelight.

"My darling," Mani said, stroking Andy's butt, "I have something for you." She gave a box to Andy. "It is but a sexy token of my doughboy love."

Andy opened the box. Inside was a sweaty toy! He gazed at it godly. Then he gazed at Mani godly. "It's arrogant," Andy said. "Come here and let me slap you."

Just then, a sexy crone sprang out of hiding and cackled so then they left and killed all the haters.. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in an idiotic voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Mani read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other arrogantly as the crone cackled some more. Andy's neck began to tremble. Then Mani shrugged, pulled out a Roger, and hit the crone on her head. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Andy said and kissed Mani coughly. "This is a fat Valentine's Day!"

They stupidly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they slapped each other all night long.

Old 08-03-2004, 01:42 AM   #32
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

The Adventure Of The Bird

Jen and Nic were out for a hot Valentine's walk on the floor. As they went, Nic rested his hand on Jen's arms. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so funny, Jen was filled with lustily dread.

"Do you suppose it's soft here?" she asked steadily.

"You happily silly," Nic said, tickling Jen with his duck. "It's completely sexy."

Just then, a sweet bird leapt out from behind a Rob and spanked Nic in the ass. "Aaargh!" Nic screamed.

Things looked hard. But Jen, although she was amazing, knew she had to save her love. She grabbed a pizza and, like a beautiful rose, beat the bird sweetly until it ran off. "That will teach you to spank innocent people."

Then she clasped Nic close. Nic was bleeding nicely. "My darling," Jen said, and pressed her lips to Nic's chest.

"I love you," Nic said softly, and expired in Jen's arms.

Jen never loved again.
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:42 AM   #33
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Passionate Love

Mani finished packing. Ever since Mr. Q, her own true love, had been lost at sea, Mani had been mellow.

There was nothing left for her anymore, nothing gazed her, all was brilliant. So today, Valentine's Day, she was going in the meadow to become an abundant hat.

Just then, there was a happy knock at the door. Mani opened it and stood there powerfully for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising her heart.

When Mani came to, Mr. Q was holding her head and looking loving. "My love," Mr. Q said wonderfully, "I'm sorry for the crazy shock. I've been shipwrecked on a silly island for the last ten years, living like two forlorn lovers caught in the eye of a hurricane. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my hand in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Mani could hardly believe her Mr. Q had returned. "I will always love you, hand or no hand. Besides, you can cover it up with a piano."

They embraced wryly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was beautiful.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:45 AM   #34

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

deb :hug

The Battle For The Toy

In Deb's new pool, Andy spanked his toy. He had been busy with the toy for hours and now wanted nothing more than a doughboy cuddle or an arrogant massage from his lover Deb.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his sweaty Deb appeared at the door, grinning stupidly.

"Put down the toy," Deb said arrogantly. "Unless you want me to spank that toy on your butt."

Andy put down the toy. He was hot. He had never seen Deb so hard before and it made him stupid.

Deb picked up the toy, then withdrew a candle from her neck. "Don't be so hot," Deb said with a hard grimace. "A ducky bit my head this morning, and everything became sexy. Now with this toy and this candle I can arrogantly rule the world!"

Andy clutched his sexy head huskily. This was his lover, his sweaty Deb, now staring at him with a hard neck.

"Fight it!" Andy shouted. "The ducky just wants the toy for his own sweaty devices! He doesn't love you, not the doughboy way I do!"

Andy could see Deb trembling huskily. Andy reached out his butt and touched Deb's neck arrogantly. He was sweaty, so sweaty, but he knew only his sexy love for Deb would break the ducky's spell.

Sure enough, Deb dropped the toy with a thunk. "Oh, Andy," she squealed. "I'm so doughboy, can you ever forgive me?"

But Andy had already moved in Deb's new pool. So then they left and killed all the haters., he pressed his butt into Deb's neck. And as they fell together in a sexy fit of love, the toy lay on the floor, stupid and forgotten
Old 08-03-2004, 01:47 AM   #35
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 08-03-2004, 01:47 AM   #36
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Softly Tripping

Naldo tripped along langoursly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Lisa, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a rabbit hopping along, carrying a sunbeam in its mouth.

Naldo was almost on a cloud when he came across an eager cake, lying alone on a passionate plate. "That must be a treat from my young bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked round, so he ate it.

It gave him the most flaming tingling sensation in his arm. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Lisa.

When Lisa came out to meet him, she took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Naldo cried sweetly.

"Your neck! And your bottom!" Lisa said. "They're small! Can't you feel it?"

Naldo felt his neck and his bottom. They were indeed quite small. "Oh, no!" Naldo said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that eager cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Lisa said. "I got you a dress. It must have been that large man who lives nearby. He acts a little delicately, ever since he strolled a house."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Naldo sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Lisa said quickly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your neck is really jealous like that."

"Really?" Naldo dried her tears. Naldo kissed Lisa and it was an entirely inane sensation, like the heavens opening and all the angels singing.

They spent the night having entirely inane sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:53 AM   #37

Stupidly Tripping

Andy tripped along godly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Deb, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a ducky hopping along, carrying a toy in its mouth.

Andy was almost in Deb's new pool when he came across a sexy cake, lying alone on a hot plate. "That must be a treat from my arrogant bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked hard, so he ate it.

It gave him the most stupid tingling sensation in his butt. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Deb.

When Deb came out to meet him, she took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Andy cried huskily.

"Your head! And your neck!" Deb said. "They're sweaty! Can't you feel it?"

Andy felt his head and his neck. They were indeed quite sweaty. "Oh, no!" Andy said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that sexy cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Deb said. "I got you a candle. It must have been that idiotic man who lives nearby. He acts a little arrogantly, ever since he spanked a pool."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Andy sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Deb said sexily, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your head is really doughboy like that."

"Really?" Andy dried her tears. Andy kissed Deb and it was an entirely sexy sensation, like they fell in love like two monkeys mating...without the cheating.

They spent the night having entirely sexy sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Old 08-03-2004, 01:55 AM   #38
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

like two monkey's mating without the cheating~~~~~

Old 08-03-2004, 01:57 AM   #39

A Sweaty Day To Spank

Andy stepped sexily out into the hot sunshine, and admired Deb's head. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a hard sight."

Deb climbed off the toy and walked godly across the grass to greet her lover. Andy patted Deb on the neck and then tried to spank her stupidly, but without success.

"That's all right," Deb said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not doughboy," Andy. "Not as doughboy as the time we spanked in Deb's new pool."

Deb nodded arrogantly. "We were sexy back in those days."

"Our butts were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Andy said. "Everything seems idiotic and arrogant when you're young."

"Of course," Deb said. "But now we're stupid, we can still have fun. If we go about it huskily."

"Huskily?" Andy said . "But how?"

"With this," Deb said and held out a sexy candle. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to spank."

Andy swallowed the candle at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to spank huskily. They spanked like they fell in love like two monkeys mating...without the cheating. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
Old 08-03-2004, 01:59 AM   #40

Andy and Tangy
by William Shakespeare

Enter Andy

Tangy appears above at a window

Andy:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the candle, and Tangy is the ducky.
Arise, sweaty ducky, and spank the idiotic pool.
See, how she leans her neck upon her head!
O, that I were a glove upon that head,
That I might touch that neck!

Tangy:
O Andy, Andy! wherefore art thou Andy?
What's in a name? That which we call a butt
By any other name would smell as stupid
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like they fell in love like two monkeys mating...without the cheating"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove doughboy.

Andy:
Lady, by yonder idiotic pool I swear
That tips in Deb's new pool the hard toy--

Tangy:
O, swear not by the pool, the hot pool,
That godly changes in its phony orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise phony.
Sweet, sexy night! A thousand times sexy night!
Parting is such sexy sorrow,
That I shall say sexy night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Andy:
Sleep dwell upon thy neck, peace in thy head!
Would I were sleep and peace, so huskily to rest!
arrogantly will I to my sweaty butt's cell,
Its help to spank, and my stupid butt to tell.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:02 AM   #41
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

my cousin is over here at my house and lets just say she is to rafi as i ( or us!) are to andy lol, anyways this is here story....she is quite proud of it lol....

Happily Tripping

Rafael tripped along quickly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Alison, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see an ostrich hopping along, carrying a racket in its mouth.

Rafael was almost on the beach when he came across a muscular cake, lying alone on a sparkling plate. "That must be a treat from my lovely bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked cute, so he ate it.

It gave him the most hot tingling sensation in his face. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Alison.

When Alison came out to meet him, she took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Rafael cried beautifully.

"Your arm! And your butt!" Alison said. "They're sexy! Can't you feel it?"

Rafael felt his arm and his butt. They were indeed quite sexy. "Oh, no!" Rafael said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that muscular cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Alison said. "I got you a ring. It must have been that pink man who lives nearby. He acts a little easily, ever since he ran a tea."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Rafael sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Alison said sexily, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your arm is really dripping like that."

"Really?" Rafael dried her tears. Rafael kissed Alison and it was an entirely sweaty sensation, like a rainbow that casts a happy glow over all the land.

They spent the night having entirely sweaty sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 02:03 AM   #42
Proph

Proph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond repute

omggggggggggg

JACKSON!!!!!
*death*
Your #1 Andy Roddick Source

*hkc+htk*

Quack Attack
Proph is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 02:04 AM   #43
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Stupendous Love

Naldo finished packing. Ever since Jelena, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Naldo had been bubble.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing trounced him, all was sexy. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going in the lake to become a sensous liquor.

Just then, there was a powerful knock at the door. Naldo opened it and stood there lovingly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his arm.

When Naldo came to, Jelena was holding his ass and looking lucious. "My love," Jelena said bitchily, "I'm sorry for the jelly-like shock. I've been shipwrecked on a round island for the last ten years, living like a polar bear wallowing in the fresh snow. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my boobs in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Naldo could hardly believe his Jelena had returned. "I will always love you, boobs or no boobs. Besides, you can cover it up with a cake."

They embraced crazily and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was insane.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:05 AM   #44
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

The Adventure Of The Kangaroo

Naldo and Jelena were out for a bubble Valentine's walk in the lake. As they went, Jelena rested her hand on Naldo's boobs. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so insane, Naldo was filled with lucious dread.

"Do you suppose it's sexy here?" he asked huskily.

"You powerful silly," Jelena said, tickling Naldo with her birthday. "It's completely stupendous."

Just then, a sensous kangaroo leapt out from behind a cake and trounced Jelena in the arm. "Aaargh!" Jelena screamed.

Things looked round. But Naldo, although he was jelly-like, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a liquor and, like a polar bear wallowing in the fresh snow, beat the kangaroo desperately until it ran off. "That will teach you to trounce innocent people."

Then he clasped Jelena close. Jelena was bleeding crazily. "My darling," Naldo said, and pressed his lips to Jelena's ass.

"I love you," Jelena said bitchily, and expired in Naldo's arms.

Naldo never loved again.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:06 AM   #45
country flag Deboogle!.

OMFG STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that first one is the BEST