Drabble Stories - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2004, 01:22 AM   #16
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

The Battle For The Ball

On Centre Court, Andy bitchslapped his ball. He had been busy with the ball for hours and now wanted nothing more than a hot cuddle or a god-like massage from his lover Roger.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his sexy Roger appeared at the door, grinning fabulously.

"Put down the ball," Roger said awesomely. "Unless you want me to bitchslap that ball on your arm."

Andy put down the ball. He was rotund. He had never seen Roger so ridiculous before and it made him arrogant.

Roger picked up the ball, then withdrew a racquet from his ass. "Don't be so rotund," Roger said with a ridiculous grimace. "A cow bit my hand this morning, and everything became flowing. Now with this ball and this racquet I can awesomely rule the world!"

Andy clutched his cocky hand beautifully. This was his lover, his sexy Roger, now staring at him with a ridiculous ass.

"Fight it!" Andy shouted. "The cow just wants the ball for his own sexy devices! He doesn't love you, not the hot way I do!"

Andy could see Roger trembling beautifully. Andy reached out his arm and touched Roger's ass awesomely. He was sexy, so sexy, but he knew only his cocky love for Roger would break the cow's spell.

Sure enough, Roger dropped the ball with a thunk. "Oh, Andy," he squealed. "I'm so hot, can you ever forgive me?"

But Andy had already moved on Centre Court. With a god-like flow of a legend, he pressed his arm into Roger's ass. And as they fell together in a flowing fit of love, the ball lay on the floor, arrogant and forgotten.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2004, 01:23 AM   #17
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-03-2004, 01:23 AM   #18
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Bunk!!!!!!!! That's the best one EVER!!!!!
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:25 AM   #19
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=====
The Adventure Of The Cow

Roger and Andy were out for a nasty Valentine's walk on Centre Court. As they went, Andy rested his hand on Roger's ponytail. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so flowing, Roger was filled with hot dread.

"Do you suppose it's cocky here?" he asked beautifully.

"You sexy silly," Andy said, tickling Roger with his Alpine Horn. "It's completely arrogant."

Just then, a god-like cow leapt out from behind a racquet and spanked Andy in the hand. "Aaargh!" Andy screamed.

Things looked angry. But Roger, although he was rotund, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a shoe and, with a god-like flow of a legend, beat the cow fluidly until it ran off. "That will teach you to spank innocent people."

Then he clasped Andy close. Andy was bleeding sexily. "My darling," Roger said, and pressed his lips to Andy's thigh.

"I love you," Andy said fabulously, and expired in Roger's arms.

Roger never loved again.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 08-03-2004, 01:25 AM   #20
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG you all are making my laugh so hard, it hurts, but please don't stop !!! :retard:

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:27 AM   #21
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:33 AM   #22
country flag Deboogle!.

A Nasty Occurrence

Andy paced up and down, jiggling his ass. His very good friend, Mary Sue Racquet, had arranged to meet him here in the King's Lair. "I have something powerful to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Racquet was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Andy expected to see her bounce up, her hard hair streaming behind her and her mean eyes aglow.

Andy heard footsteps, but they seemed rather cocky for a delicate and helpful girl like Mary Sue Racquet, whose tread was angry. He turned around and found Xavier, Tommy, and James staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Xavier, Tommy, and James said powerfully. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Andy had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so angrily. "Mary Sue Racquet asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Xavier, Tommy, and James, his foot began to throb ferociously.

"Oh," Xavier, Tommy, and James said, mercilessly. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Andy said and caught Xavier, Tommy, and James by his racquet. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Xavier, Tommy, and James said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like a master to his owned subjects.

From behind a heart, Mary Sue Racquet watched with a controlling light in her flowing eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Andy/Xavier, Tommy, and James". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the bitch from extinction.

Old 08-03-2004, 01:34 AM   #23
country flag Deboogle!.

Andy and Xavier, Tommy, and James
by William Shakespeare

Enter Andy

Xavier, Tommy, and James appears above at a window

Andy:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the racquet, and Xavier, Tommy, and James is the bitch.
Arise, controlling bitch, and own the angry shoe.
See, how he leans his ace upon his head!
O, that I were a glove upon that head,
That I might touch that ace!

Xavier, Tommy, and James:
O Andy, Andy! wherefore art thou Andy?
What's in a name? That which we call a racquet
By any other name would smell as hard
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like a master to his owned subjects"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove powerful.

Andy:
Swain, by yonder angry shoe I swear
That tips in the King's Lair the flowing heart--

Xavier, Tommy, and James:
O, swear not by the shoe, the mean shoe,
That ferociously changes in its cocky orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise cocky.
Sweet, helpful night! A thousand times helpful night!
Parting is such nasty sorrow,
That I shall say helpful night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Andy:
Sleep dwell upon thine ace, peace in thy head!
Would I were sleep and peace, so angrily to rest!
evilly will I to my controlling racquet's cell,
Its help to own, and my hard racquet to tell.

Old 08-03-2004, 01:35 AM   #24
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

A TV In Time

On a sexy and milky morning, PMac sat down the throat. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His ass ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Cliff to love someone with a dreamy leg?

Lustily, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a wet sweet eye-dropper, all on a summer's day. I wish my Cliff would lick me, in his own large way..."

"Do you?" Cliff sat down beside PMac and put his hand on PMac's chest. "I think that could be arranged."

PMac gasped madly. "But what about my dreamy leg?"

"I like it," Cliff said quickly. "I think it's open."

They came together and their kiss was like a dog humping its owner.

"I love you," PMac said sweetly.

"I love you too," Cliff replied and licked him.

They bought a jello, moved in together, and lived uncontrolably ever after.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:36 AM   #25
country flag Deboogle!.

OMG JACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-03-2004, 01:37 AM   #26
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:37 AM   #27
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahaha That was a good one Jace
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:38 AM   #28
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

um at first i was reading thorugh the first couple and was like wtf but then i realized what u guys were doing....and now its just freakin funny lol. i wil try later on when i have more time
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:38 AM   #29

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

ok it's stupid but oh well lmfao

Doughboy Love

Andy finished packing. Ever since Mani, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Andy had been sexy.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing slapped him, all was idiotic. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going in the lake behind Andy's house to become a stupid toy.

Just then, there was a fat knock at the door. Andy opened it and stood there coughly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his butt.

When Andy came to, Mani was holding his neck and looking arrogant. "My love," Mani said sexily, "I'm sorry for the sexy shock. I've been shipwrecked on a hot island for the last ten years, living so then they left and killed all the haters.. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my head in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Andy could hardly believe his Mani had returned. "I will always love you, head or no head. Besides, you can cover it up with a Roger."

They embraced arrogantly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was sweaty.
Old 08-03-2004, 01:39 AM   #30

jace