Drabble Stories - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-08-2004, 02:37 AM   #166
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

oh my god these are just to good lol
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2004, 01:26 PM   #167
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

bump
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 02:38 AM   #168
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

This came up on MSN, so I found it and moved it to this forum and bumped it. Read up, it was good stuff.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 05:37 AM   #169
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 05:51 AM   #170
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

oh, um, I did one. d:

Defective Lang Syne

Andy sipped uniquely at his drink and stood defective behind a computer. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel old and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how black his leg got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Andy knew very well why he was at the party: to see Nat.

Ah, Nat. Just the thought of her, the chance of a glimpse of her original face made Andy's heart beat like a book that stays shut in a shelf.

But tonight everyone was masked. Andy peered sexily through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Nat. There, he thought, the woman over by the telephone, the hot one with the lemur mask. It had to be Nat. No one else could look so blue, even in a lemur mask.

She began to walk Andy's way and Andy started to panic. What if she actually talked to Andy?

Nat came right up to Andy and Andy thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," Nat said surely. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the paper," Andy said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so green.

Just then, a small voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Andy's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Nat might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Nat swept Andy into her arms, bent him below a desk, and kissed Andy slowly, slipping him the tongue and groping his ass.

Andy could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out luckily and pulled Nat's mask off her face. It was Nat! "I knew it was you," Andy said and took his own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Nat said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Andy watched her go. She would be right back, Andy was sure. Just as soon as she had her punch.

And then they would fall in love.
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
Old 12-23-2005, 01:08 PM   #171
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

There you go!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 12-23-2005, 04:11 PM   #172
country flag surfpinky

this one is kind of creepy, and it's again, starring andy and moi. [:
I like this drabble thing |:

I Saw Nat Kissing Santa Claus

andy woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one nice box that looked like a notepad.

Then andy noticed that nat was out of bed too. She must not have been able to wait for her presents either.

andy thought that he would surprise nat. Maybe even sneak up behind her and hump her on her stupid nose. That always made nat expensive.

andy crept slowly down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its ambitious lights, and the presents, heaped up mockingly, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and nat. Kissing someone.

andy was so angry, he picked up a boat from a table and threw it hardly in a house.

They both looked around.

"nat, you idiotic gorilla!" andy yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." andy looked and then rubbed his butt and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," nat said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course she had to give me a kiss. And what a lucky kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," andy said huskily. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be careful."

That seemed reasonable. andy went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, like a rock that stays put all night. He made andy's lip feel all intelligent.

"You see?" nat said sexily and andy saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:16 PM   #173
country flag surfpinky

ok, last one [:
me and roger!

A Car In Time

On a swiss and idiotic morning, roger sat in a closet. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His butt ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect nat to love someone with a thoughtful shoulder?

Huskily, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a caring dreamy pencil, all on a summer's day. I wish my nat would type me, in her own big way..."

"Do you?" nat sat down beside roger and put her hand on roger's nose. "I think that could be arranged."

roger gasped nicely. "But what about my thoughtful shoulder?"

"I like it," nat said slowly. "I think it's stupid."

They came together and their kiss was like a mouse that found his calling.

"I love you," roger said carefully.

"I love you too," nat replied and typed him.

They bought a fish, moved in together, and lived sexily ever after.
Old 12-23-2005, 07:40 PM   #174
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Good times.
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 10:08 PM   #175
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFeatherBoa
Hairy Love

Boa finished packing. Ever since Tim, her own true love, had been lost at sea, Boa had been large.

There was nothing left for her anymore, nothing spanked her, all was incredible. So today, Valentine's Day, she was going on the farmyard gate to become a desirable doll.

Just then, there was a hot knock at the door. Boa opened it and stood there quietly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising her tongue.

When Boa came to, Tim was holding her hair and looking rampant. "My love," Tim said huskily, "I'm sorry for the phwoar shock. I've been shipwrecked on a moody island for the last ten years, living like a cat on a hot tin roof.. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my teeth in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Boa could hardly believe her Tim had returned. "I will always love you, teeth or no teeth. Besides, you can cover it up with a pushchair."

They embraced casually and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was impressive.
I'm quoting this one, just because there's a (certain bolded) line in it, which I think a couple of people here might enjoy.

Viva this thread.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 03:18 PM   #176
country flag surfpinky

A Paper In Time

On a judicial and unconstitutional morning, n@ sat on a desk. It was Valentine's Day and she was all alone. Her leg ached in sorrow for the secret love that she could never share. How could she expect state government test to love someone with a constitutional body?

Happily, she began to recite a poem she had composed. "Ah, my love is like a boxy awesome constitution, all on a summer's day. I wish my state government test would slap me, in his own happy way..."

"Do you?" state government test sat down beside n@ and put his hand on n@'s head. "I think that could be arranged."

n@ gasped grammatically. "But what about my constitutional body?"

"I like it," state government test said jauntly. "I think it's sexay."

They came together and their kiss was like a child who spilled the beans.

"I love you," n@ said dramatically.

"I love you too," state government test replied and slapped her.

They bought a wooly mammoth, moved in together, and lived wordly ever after.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:26 PM   #177
country flag surfpinky

bump
Old 11-10-2007, 09:31 PM   #178
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

I love drabbles stories and I love N@.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 10:38 PM   #179
country flag Deboogle!.

best. thread. EVER.

Old 11-10-2007, 10:45 PM   #180
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote