Drabble Stories - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-06-2004, 01:42 PM   #136
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Hi sirius I like that the Marat fans take digs at their guy, too. The Happy Hippo thing is hilarious. Not many other posters here allow themselves to poke fun at their favorites. Maybe the Marat and Andy fans have more in common that I'd previously thought?
ok tangy, u know how i said i wasn't sure if the marat and andy fans having things in common was a good or bad thing?

yeah well...then i remembered THIS...

and this...

the ducktours and the hippotours respectively...both available here on my sunny island.....

and i was thinking...uh oh......
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2004, 02:23 PM   #137
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Duck tours!!!!!!! Hippo tours!!!!!!!!

I it!!

Duckies and Hippos are SOOOOOOO cute.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 02:34 PM   #138
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

sirius! Duck and Hippo Tours! Too funny

Hey guys, Andy's playing Tommy tonight. Someone needs to create a funny drabble story about those two!
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 02:38 PM   #139
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Duck tours!!! They're so cool, have you ever seen them!!!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 02:49 PM   #140
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

The Battle For The Ball

In Cinncy, Andy played his ball. He had been busy with the ball for hours and now wanted nothing more than an urgent cuddle or a sweaty massage from his lover Tommy.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his skilful Tommy appeared at the door, grinning obnoxiously.

"Put down the ball," Tommy said seductively. "Unless you want me to play that ball on your abdomen."

Andy put down the ball. He was German. He had never seen Tommy so Yankee before and it made him player.

Tommy picked up the ball, then withdrew a trophy from his big butt. "Don't be so German," Tommy said with a Yankee grimace. "A ducky bit my long leg this morning, and everything became masculine. Now with this ball and this trophy I can seductively rule the world!"

Andy clutched his deceptive long leg arrogantly. This was his lover, his skilful Tommy, now staring at him with a Yankee big butt.

"Fight it!" Andy shouted. "The ducky just wants the ball for his own skilful devices! He doesn't love you, not the urgent way I do!"

Andy could see Tommy trembling arrogantly. Andy reached out his abdomen and touched Tommy's big butt seductively. He was skilful, so skilful, but he knew only his deceptive love for Tommy would break the ducky's spell.

Sure enough, Tommy dropped the ball with a thunk. "Oh, Andy," he squealed. "I'm so urgent, can you ever forgive me?"

But Andy had already moved in Cinncy. Like two randy mountain goats bellowing in thier mating rut, he pressed his abdomen into Tommy's big butt. And as they fell together in a masculine fit of love, the ball lay on the floor, player and forgotten.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:51 PM   #141
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk18bsb
Duck tours!!! They're so cool, have you ever seen them!!!!!
I thought you were in an AIRPLANE!!!
Old 08-06-2004, 02:53 PM   #142
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

A Sweaty Day To Play

Andy stepped manly out into the Yankee sunshine, and admired Tommy's big butt. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a skilful sight."

Tommy climbed off the trophy and walked long-legged across the grass to greet his lover. Andy patted Tommy on the long leg and then tried to play him arrogantly, but without success.

"That's all right," Tommy said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not German," Andy. "Not as German as the time we played in Cinncy."

Tommy nodded obnoxiously. "We were urgent back in those days."

"Our abdomens were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Andy said. "Everything seems player and deceptive when you're young."

"Of course," Tommy said. "But now we're masculine, we can still have fun. If we go about it seductively."

"Seductively?" Andy said . "But how?"

"With this," Tommy said and held out a powerful racquet. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to play."

Andy swallowed the racquet at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to play seductively. They played like two randy mountain goats bellowing in thier mating rut. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:54 PM   #143
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Andy could hardly believe his Tommy had returned. "I will always love you, abdomen or no abdomen. Besides, you can cover it up with a racquet."

OH GOD!!!!!!!!

and yes I WILL be on an airplane! We don't leave til late afternoon

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 08-06-2004, 02:55 PM   #144
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Urgent Love

Andy finished packing. Ever since Tommy, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Andy had been deceptive.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing played him, all was skilful. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going in Cinncy to become a sweaty ball.

Just then, there was a player knock at the door. Andy opened it and stood there arrogantly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his big butt.

When Andy came to, Tommy was holding his abdomen and looking Yankee. "My love," Tommy said long-legged, "I'm sorry for the powerful shock. I've been shipwrecked on a German island for the last ten years, living like two randy mountain goats bellowing in thier mating rut. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my long leg in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Andy could hardly believe his Tommy had returned. "I will always love you, long leg or no long leg. Besides, you can cover it up with a trophy."

They embraced manly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was masculine.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:56 PM   #145
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

A Yankee Occurrence

Andy paced up and down, jiggling his big butt. His very good friend, Mary Sue Racquet, had arranged to meet him here in Cinncy. "I have something sweaty to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Racquet was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Andy expected to see her bounce up, her masculine hair streaming behind her and her urgent eyes aglow.

Andy heard footsteps, but they seemed rather player for a delicate and powerful girl like Mary Sue Racquet, whose tread was German. He turned around and found Tommy staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Tommy said obnoxiously. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Andy had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so arrogantly. "Mary Sue Racquet asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Tommy, his long leg began to throb manly.

"Oh," Tommy said, long-legged. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Andy said and caught Tommy by his abdomen. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Tommy said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like two randy mountain goats bellowing in thier mating rut.

From behind a ball, Mary Sue Racquet watched with a skilful light in her deceptive eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Andy/Tommy". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the ducky from extinction.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:58 PM   #146
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

This is a variation of one I already posted, but it's a lot....... steamier.

The Battle For The Ball

In Cinncy, Andy played his ball. He had been busy with the ball for hours and now wanted nothing more than a powerful cuddle or a German massage from his lover Tommy.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his masculine Tommy appeared at the door, grinning long-legged.

"Put down the ball," Tommy said arrogantly. "Unless you want me to play that ball on your big butt."

Andy put down the ball. He was skilful. He had never seen Tommy so sweaty before and it made him urgent.

Tommy picked up the ball, then withdrew a trophy from his long leg. "Don't be so skilful," Tommy said with a sweaty grimace. "A ducky bit my abdomen this morning, and everything became Yankee. Now with this ball and this trophy I can arrogantly rule the world!"

Andy clutched his deceptive abdomen seductively. This was his lover, his masculine Tommy, now staring at him with a sweaty long leg.

"Fight it!" Andy shouted. "The ducky just wants the ball for his own masculine devices! He doesn't love you, not the powerful way I do!"

Andy could see Tommy trembling seductively. Andy reached out his big butt and touched Tommy's long leg arrogantly. He was masculine, so masculine, but he knew only his deceptive love for Tommy would break the ducky's spell.

Sure enough, Tommy dropped the ball with a thunk. "Oh, Andy," he squealed. "I'm so powerful, can you ever forgive me?"

But Andy had already moved in Cinncy. Like two randy mountain goats bellowing in thier mating rut, he pressed his big butt into Tommy's long leg. And as they fell together in a Yankee fit of love, the ball lay on the floor, urgent and forgotten.
Old 08-06-2004, 03:01 PM   #147
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Andy and Tommy were out for a powerful Valentine's walk in Cinncy. As they went, Tommy rested his hand on Andy's long leg. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so player, Andy was filled with masculine dread.

"Do you suppose it's urgent here?" he asked obnoxiously.

"You Yankee silly," Tommy said, tickling Andy with his racquet. "It's completely German."

Just then, a deceptive ducky leapt out from behind a ball and played Tommy in the big butt. "Aaargh!" Tommy screamed.

Things looked skilful. But Andy, although he was sweaty, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a trophy and, like two randy mountain goats bellowing in thier mating rut, beat the ducky arrogantly until it ran off. "That will teach you to play innocent people."

Then he clasped Tommy close. Tommy was bleeding long-legged. "My darling," Andy said, and pressed his lips to Tommy's abdomen.

"I love you," Tommy said seductively, and expired in Andy's arms.

Andy never loved again.
Old 08-06-2004, 03:01 PM   #148
country flag Deboogle!.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Andy had already moved in Cinncy. Like two randy mountain goats bellowing in thier mating rut, he pressed his big butt into Tommy's long leg. And as they fell together in a Yankee fit of love, the ball lay on the floor, urgent and forgotten.

Old 08-06-2004, 03:02 PM   #149
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I like this one even better!

A Yankee Day To Play

Andy stepped long-legged out into the powerful sunshine, and admired Tommy's long leg. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a German sight."

Tommy climbed off the racquet and walked manly across the grass to greet his lover. Andy patted Tommy on the abdomen and then tried to play him seductively, but without success.

"That's all right," Tommy said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not deceptive," Andy. "Not as deceptive as the time we played in Cinncy."

Tommy nodded arrogantly. "We were sweaty back in those days."

"Our big butts were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Andy said. "Everything seems masculine and urgent when you're young."

"Of course," Tommy said. "But now we're player, we can still have fun. If we go about it obnoxiously."

"Obnoxiously?" Andy said . "But how?"

"With this," Tommy said and held out a skilful ball. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to play."

Andy swallowed the ball at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to play obnoxiously. They played like two randy mountain goats bellowing in thier mating rut. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
Old 08-06-2004, 03:04 PM   #150
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

A Ball In Time

On a German and urgent morning, Andy sat in Cinncy. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His abdomen ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Tommy to love someone with a masculine big butt?

Arrogantly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a sweaty Yankee trophy, all on a summer's day. I wish my Tommy would play me, in his own deceptive way..."

"Do you?" Tommy sat down beside Andy and put his hand on Andy's long leg. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped long-legged. "But what about my masculine big butt?"

"I like it," Tommy said obnoxiously. "I think it's powerful."

They came together and their kiss was like two randy mountain goats bellowing in thier mating rut.

"I love you," Andy said manly.

"I love you too," Tommy replied and played him.

They bought a ducky, moved in together, and lived seductively ever after.