Introduce yourself thread - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-13-2009, 11:15 PM   #121
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduce yourself thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Go on give it a go
Ok, I'll try my best! Gulp!

Dear all, Hallo!

My name is Mia (or Zaz if you prefer).

I grew up and still live in UK, but have Irish parents and consider myself Irish (hence the flag!!) I am getting on a bit in years, but am totally young at heart.

I have been a Rogi fan since Wimby 2005, but until this year had not discovered online streaming and don't have Sky TV. So apart from reading the paper, all I ever saw of him was those two glorious weeks once a year on the green green grass at Wimbledon. It was worth the wait each year. Even 2008. Still breaks my composure when I think of it.

British press being bandwagon central, outside of Wimby we only really get coverage of what Murrary is up to. Queens (Stella Artois, or whatever it's turned into) and final matches from FO & AO are shown on BBC but thats all. Just don't get me started on this years AO BBC coverage. Anyway, I apologise for not being more ?committed? to Rogi outside of Wimby. But you gotta work with the tools available. And now I have live streams. Hooray So I am right there with you all.

Anyway, aside from my restrictions to watching tennis, I have been a fan of tennis since childhood. Playing throughout school years. I am shite, but it's good craic. As you can see from my signature I follow several players - based on more than just on court ability. If they are an arse off court, however good they are on court I ain't interested. Infact four of my 'likes' is mostly due to there off court character. I like tennis to be fun, and interesting and unexpected. Thats why I love Rogi, Marat and Santoro to watch. Rogi - just delivering beautiful tennis no matter what the score says. I did have a crush on Rogi, but on finding out about Mirka and their very loooooong relationship, I knew there was little hope there, so now I just drool over his hair, stomach, goofy grin, general yumminess. And save my dreams for another.

I love films, I am a writer (unpublished as of yet) and adore languages. I studied Italian for a year at uni, French throughout school, Russian and Spanish and German on and off. However, due to illness I lost all complete knowledge of these, and so now spend my time relearning these. (Any basic verb help, from native speakers would be grand).

It is a very welcoming and friendly forum, and thank you to those who have been kind, I am sorry this turned into a thesis length 'hello'. Although I did say I was a writer, once I pop, I just can't stop. .

Howdy hugs to all -

Zaz
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #122
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
Hellooo there!

Damn, can't get anything past you I have been hiding a bit over the past couple of days. Been pretty overwhelmed by this sudden flood of Roger and Roger news and Roger drama - I think any posts longer than a sentence or two would have been gibberish

My day's been grand, thanks. Just been catching up on all the tennis talk, and getting to grips with my new laptop. Also watching lots of Roger/Mirka vids on said laptop (can't imagine why) and, uhm. Getting a little weepy

How are things with you?
You see I am very observant , and I try not to let anything past me. Just a bit bored at the mo done so much revision that I am officially sick of my books , I want to throw them out of the window...and this forum can be awfully quiet at times . I was posting like crazy yesterday, and the smile is still on my face after the wonderful news. One thing is for sure, this won't stop me from fangirling Rog..no way .

I thought Rogi's double match was on today, how disappointed I was when I saw the scheduling ...Yves and Rog are meeting the Bryans in the first rd and if they win that match they will most likely face Rafa and Lopez .
Old 03-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #123
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Welcome Mia/Zaz, and a very nice introduction indeed!

Ah, yes, I remember how much I missed of tennis before the internet/livestreaming! Fortunately there are plenty places you can buy (or illegally download ) Roger's matches. I'm sure you'd like to see them all!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:28 PM   #124
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz-12 View Post
Ok, I'll try my best! Gulp!

Dear all, Hallo!

My name is Mia (or Zaz if you prefer).

I grew up and still live in UK, but have Irish parents and consider myself Irish (hence the flag!!) I am getting on a bit in years, but am totally young at heart.

I have been a Rogi fan since Wimby 2005, but until this year had not discovered online streaming and don't have Sky TV. So apart from reading the paper, all I ever saw of him was those two glorious weeks once a year on the green green grass at Wimbledon. It was worth the wait each year. Even 2008. Still breaks my composure when I think of it.

British press being bandwagon central, outside of Wimby we only really get coverage of what Murrary is up to. Queens (Stella Artois, or whatever it's turned into) and final matches from FO & AO are shown on BBC but thats all. Just don't get me started on this years AO BBC coverage. Anyway, I apologise for not being more ?committed? to Rogi outside of Wimby. But you gotta work with the tools available. And now I have live streams. Hooray So I am right there with you all.

Anyway, aside from my restrictions to watching tennis, I have been a fan of tennis since childhood. Playing throughout school years. I am shite, but it's good craic. As you can see from my signature I follow several players - based on more than just on court ability. If they are an arse off court, however good they are on court I ain't interested. Infact four of my 'likes' is mostly due to there off court character. I like tennis to be fun, and interesting and unexpected. Thats why I love Rogi, Marat and Santoro to watch. Rogi - just delivering beautiful tennis no matter what the score says. I did have a crush on Rogi, but on finding out about Mirka and their very loooooong relationship, I knew there was little hope there, so now I just drool over his hair, stomach, goofy grin, general yumminess. And save my dreams for another.

I love films, I am a writer (unpublished as of yet) and adore languages. I studied Italian for a year at uni, French throughout school, Russian and Spanish and German on and off. However, due to illness I lost all complete knowledge of these, and so now spend my time relearning these. (Any basic verb help, from native speakers would be grand).

It is a very welcoming and friendly forum, and thank you to those who have been kind, I am sorry this turned into a thesis length 'hello'. Although I did say I was a writer, once I pop, I just can't stop. .

Howdy hugs to all -

Zaz
Lureveeeeeely intro Mia and an official welcome to the Fed express from me .

I totally agree about the British media bit (), unless you have sky or eurosport it is a real struggle to follow tennis in the UK ..but thank God for the internet nowadays..where would I be without the streaming?

OOoOOoooOOOOOOOooooo at the bolded bit . I would love to learn another langauge, currently fluent in Arabic, Swedish and English but I am dying to learn both Spanish and French. Btw what kind of movies do you like?
Old 03-13-2009, 11:28 PM   #125

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
^^ Welcome Mia/Zaz, and a very nice introduction indeed!

Ah, yes, I remember how much I missed of tennis before the internet/livestreaming! Fortunately there are plenty places you can buy (or illegally download ) Roger's matches. I'm sure you'd like to see them all!
Thank you!

Youtube has been a grand help. And I have 'bought' (ahem) some of his matches, Safin AO'05 semi being one of the classics. God, it is like being torn in two, watching that. Who to root for??!!!! Although I know the score and have watched it several times, my toes still scrunch up, my palms get clammy, my heart pounds, and my breath stays in my throat, with each ball that sails close to the line. It's hard work emotionally. I have aged considerably!!
Old 03-13-2009, 11:33 PM   #126
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Karin

Quote:
I'd just like to ramble on a little bit more on my Juanqui-love.
Like you, I've always had a soft spot for El Mosquito - because of his exquisite clay court tennis when he was the world's #1, his looks (yeah, I think he's truly handsome), but most of all - his personality!

He's still on the tour - I always admire it if players have a long-living career, it shows me that they care for and like their sport, and not *bolt out* when things get rough (of course, this excludes those players who were forced to retire because of injuries!).
He seems to be a rather smart one, who's already started thinking about his post-tennis career very early - he's now a businessman and involved in building tourist resorts, or so I have read.
And most of all: he has a refreshing 'F**K Y**!'-attitude when it's due!
Remember his reaction to the Round-Robin-Fiasco? He was already on the plane when he found out that due to the :retard:-RR-experiment, he was still in the tournament. Did he bother to come back? No way...
Another fantastic case: last year with the WCs in the TMC Madrid. He, a Spaniard, and a former #1, was denied one at first - and then someone else dropped out (I think it was Safin, but I'm not sure about that) - and he still got one offered to him. Well of course, he didn't take it.

So, brains, guts & personality - a man to my heart.
Oh, feel free to ramble on about Juanqui anytime, the man is fully deserving of it! I'm a lot like you - nowhere near as experienced a tennis-follower of course, but in the sense that I admire many things about him. Looks-wise he's not strictly my type, and yet I find there's something very uniquely appealing about his face. You're right, though, it's totally the personality that does it. Whenever you see him interviewed, he is always so sweet and charming (and a little dorky at times, which is always the way to my heart )

I don't think I followed when the RR fiasco happened, but his reaction is priceless! Thank you so much for mentioning that, I totally wasn't aware of it. What a badass I remember the WC thing in Madrid clearly, though. I was really disgusted with how the tournament handled it, and so immensely proud of his reaction. Oh, Juanqui

Quote:
Roger is my firm #1 (especially since the end of 2007), but I fully agree with you, on all accounts .
Glad that you agree Selfishly, though, it is nice to hear that Roger is your favourite I don't always find that's the case with Fedal fans, so it's nice to know someone as awesome as you is more of a Roger girl
Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:37 PM   #127

Quote:
Lureveeeeeely intro Mia and an official welcome to the Fed express from me .

I totally agree about the British media bit (), unless you have sky or eurosport it is a real struggle to follow tennis in the UK ..but thank God for the internet nowadays..where would I be without the streaming?

OOoOOoooOOOOOOOooooo at the bolded bit . I would love to learn another langauge, currently fluent in Arabic, Swedish and English but I am dying to learn both Spanish and French. Btw what kind of movies do you like?
Hug right back at ya!

Wow, fluent in Swedish and Arabic and English. That is an eclectic mix. I was watching an Arabic cartoon the other day, the language sounded really fluid, like japanese, and French. If you do go ahead with the Spanish, you should be able to read Italian after, I could read Spanish almost perfectly from just learning Italian cos they are so similar. Ah, movies - now thats a conversation!!! I could literally witter on for hours, so I'll give you my top few. The Godfather I & II, Amelie, Belleville Rendez-vous, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, A Shot in The Dark, most things De Niro. How about yourself?
Old 03-13-2009, 11:59 PM   #128
country flag Dini

Quote:
Hug right back at ya!

Wow, fluent in Swedish and Arabic and English. That is an eclectic mix. I was watching an Arabic cartoon the other day, the language sounded really fluid, like japanese, and French. If you do go ahead with the Spanish, you should be able to read Italian after, I could read Spanish almost perfectly from just learning Italian cos they are so similar. Ah, movies - now thats a conversation!!! I could literally witter on for hours, so I'll give you my top few. The Godfather I & II, Amelie, Belleville Rendez-vous, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, A Shot in The Dark, most things De Niro. How about yourself?
Nice description, electric mix- got me giggling slightly. But to be honest there was no real effort in learning languages, was born and raised up in Sweden until my early teens, have Lebaneese roots and now live in England..so it all came naturally .

I totally love De Niro and the Godfather I and II are supreme classics . Raging bull and taxi driver are one of my faves. This is really hard, talking about movies, I love soooo many of them. I couldn't possibly list them, but will just say that Rain Man is very close to the top of my list.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:00 AM   #129
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

What a lovely introduction Mia, thanks so much for sharing it with us

And, just to say, this?

Quote:
And I have 'bought' (ahem) some of his matches, Safin AO'05 semi being one of the classics. God, it is like being torn in two, watching that. Who to root for??!!!! Although I know the score and have watched it several times, my toes still scrunch up, my palms get clammy, my heart pounds, and my breath stays in my throat, with each ball that sails close to the line. It's hard work emotionally. I have aged considerably!!
I understand completely. That match is quite possibly the most epic thing I've ever seen, maybe even my favourite, but by God am I worn out by the end of it. The thrill of these two unique characters meeting each other, the insane chemistry they have, the amazing tennis they produce together, the way Marat reacted when he won, just pure relief and exhaustion and total respect for Roger, the fact that Roger had MP and then literally ended up on his knees, still reaching for his racquet...ugh, ugh, ugh. I could keep going for hours.

This remains one of my favourite vids on YT. It makes me ridiculously emotional, so I hope you enjoy it too

Quote:
You see I am very observant , and I try not to let anything past me. Just a bit bored at the mo done so much revision that I am officially sick of my books , I want to throw them out of the window...and this forum can be awfully quiet at times . I was posting like crazy yesterday, and the smile is still on my face after the wonderful news. One thing is for sure, this won't stop me from fangirling Rog..no way .
Urgh. Revision. Does anything suck more? It's awful having to trudge through all kinds of boring crap just for a mark on a bit of paper, but that's life, I suppose You're very good to be working so hard, though. I usually leave things to the last minute, so well done you!

After some initial hesitation regarding the fangirling, I have decided that I owe it to myself, and to Roger, to continue on this most noble path. I owe it to FAN, too, and those many poor souls lost to Federitis. RIP, guys. This is for you

Quote:
I thought Rogi's double match was on today, how disappointed I was when I saw the scheduling ...Yves and Rog are meeting the Bryans in the first rd and if they win that match they will most likely face Rafa and Lopez .
I know! I was all excited to see him play today too I really hope he and Yves get some payback over the Bryans, and if so, who knows what will happen versus Rafa? I think it would be nice to see those two play each other in a more casual capacity, it would help to take some of the pressure off Roger. But Bryans first, I know. Ah well, it's not like they're one of the top doubles teams in the world, or anything.

Nowait.

Last edited by Celaeno : 03-14-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:10 AM   #130
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whenever you see him interviewed, he is always so sweet and charming (and a little dorky at times, which is always the way to my heart )
I *melt* for Those Blessed With The Quality That Is Dorkiness!

Quote:
I don't think I followed when the RR fiasco happened, but his reaction is priceless! Thank you so much for mentioning that, I totally wasn't aware of it. What a badass I remember the WC thing in Madrid clearly, though. I was really disgusted with how the tournament handled it, and so immensely proud of his reaction. Oh, Juanqui
Well, that RR-experiment fiasco was one of the former ATP-president Mr. Deville (also known as 'Mr Disney' )'s Greatest Hits... :retard: - I think it was in the beginning of 2007, but well, times fly so fast, I might be mistaken here.

Roger openly stated that he thought it was a ridiculous idea, as did some 90% of the tour - apparently Juanqui thought so as well, he lost his first match, and the obvious conclusion is 'okay, I'm OUT'. Apparently, something happened in his RR-group, someone got injured, withdrew, whatsoever - and suddenly Juanqui appeared to still be IN.
The funniest thing of all of it was that no-one at the (:retard ATP-PTB had realized that things like this may indeed happen, and thus, neither of the remaining players knew for sure whether they were still in or out of the tournament.

At Madrid, Juan Carlos did the only proper thing - show his pride & dignity as being Spanish, and a former #1. He was in fact offered the scraps-that-had-fallen-off-the-table! Well if one has any proper pride in one's body, the proper reaction is to think 'U* Y**RS' in such a case.
(can't imagine the havoc that would have been happening if it were Roger to do the same thing. I guess he'd be called out for being 'arrogant' again... )

Quote:
Glad that you agree Selfishly, though, it is nice to hear that Roger is your favourite I don't always find that's the case with Fedal fans, so it's nice to know someone as awesome as you is more of a Roger girl
I guess a major difference between me and the majority of the Fedal fans is that I have actually been one since 2005 or so (and as such - no 'bandwagon jumping' for me ).
I've always had this tendency towards 'rooting for the underdog', and as such, I've always fully rooted for Roger to win RG, and I was equally thrilled about the idea of Rafa taking Wimbly.
Well we know by now that the latter did indeed happen... but the first wish - I can only hope and pray to ever see it happen. I have little faith in that, I admit.
In all, with the 'rivalry' having become so lopsided by now - yes, my #1 allegiance now fully lies with Roger.

Anathema

Old 03-14-2009, 12:16 AM   #131
Anathemaniac

Quote:
I understand completely. That match is quite possibly the most epic thing I've ever seen, maybe even my favourite, but by God am I worn out by the end of it. The thrill of these two unique characters meeting each other, the insane chemistry they have, the amazing tennis they produce together, the way Marat reacted when he won, just pure relief and exhaustion and total respect for Roger, the fact that Roger had MP and then literally ended up on his knees, still reaching for his racquet...ugh, ugh, ugh. I could keep going for hours.
Fully, fully agree with you. That was absolutely one of Roger's AND Marat's classic matches (even if Roger lost it in the end - makes no difference to me - exquisite tennis from both).
I do ask myself how Roger feels about it now, though - if he'd won that one... being so close...

Thanks so much for posting that vid! FANTASTIC!

Quote:
After some initial hesitation regarding the fangirling, I have decided that I owe it to myself, and to Roger, to continue on this most noble path. I owe it to FAN, too, and those many poor souls lost to Federitis. RIP, guys. This is for you
Even if Roger doesn't win any tournament anymore, one has to admit - he's getting prettier by the minute.

Quote:
I know! I was all excited to see him play today too I really hope he and Yves get some payback over the Bryans, and if so, who knows what will happen versus Rafa? I think it would be nice to see those two play each other in a more casual capacity, it would help to take some of the pressure off Roger. But Bryans first, I know. Ah well, it's not like they're one of the top doubles teams in the world, or anything.

Nowait.
- remember, people didn't think Roger & Stani would have a chance at the Olympics either, now did they?

Anathema

Old 03-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #132

Quote:
What a lovely introduction Mia, thanks so much for sharing it with us

And, just to say, this?

This remains one of my favourite vids on YT. It makes me ridiculously emotional, so I hope you enjoy it too

Totally emotional, almost embarrasingly so, I mean its ridiculous, it was four years ago and I'm still weepy. But it was them at their best. I miss it, especially from Safi, I think Rogi is back.

Thank you for the video montage. I love their hugs at the net. Always so sincere. I'd love to be in that hug sandwich!!
Old 03-14-2009, 12:23 AM   #133
country flag Dini

Quote:

- remember, people didn't think Roger & Stani would have a chance at the Olympics either, now did they?
True that. Let's repeat that Rogi (and with Yves this time) . But anyway, doubles is just all for fun in tournaments other than DC and olympics for the top singles players and I won't be heartbroken if he lost against them to be honest . Singles title is what Rogi is really looking to capture .
Old 03-14-2009, 12:51 AM   #134
country flag Celaeno

Quote:
Fully, fully agree with you. That was absolutely one of Roger's AND Marat's classic matches (even if Roger lost it in the end - makes no difference to me - exquisite tennis from both).
I do ask myself how Roger feels about it now, though - if he'd won that one... being so close...

Thanks so much for posting that vid! FANTASTIC!
I wonder, too. He could have had his 14 by now. But then again he could have had, what is it, 3 FOs and 6 consecutive Wimblys too, but he doesn't, and there's no point getting angsty over what can never be. Or at least that's what I tell myself But then I think about Marat holding that trophy, and everything's just fine I want him to win another title so badly this year. Just one! His career has been so tragic, I think the universe owes him a happy ending.

Sharing the vid was my pleasure! Myself, I have to ration the amount of times I watch that one

Quote:
Even if Roger doesn't win any tournament anymore, one has to admit - he's getting prettier by the minute.
Yes and no, I think. On the whole Roger has gotten more attractive as he ages, but I'll still catch a photo every now and then from late 04 or 05 that makes my jaw drop. He just looked so boyish and angelic and innocently sexy (no idea how he managed that), back when he first cut his hair. But maybe that's just personal preference

Quote:
Hee, true! And look how that one turned out Though Stan has recently proven himself to be more effective in doubles than Yves, who was basically gone for the majority of the DC match. But he's the specialist, so I'm sure he'll pick himself back up and do his best with Roger (at least I hope so)

Quote:
Totally emotional, almost embarrasingly so, I mean its ridiculous, it was four years ago and I'm still weepy. But it was them at their best. I miss it, especially from Safi, I think Rogi is back.
Omg, you don't know how awesome it is for me to know someone else feels the same way! Maybe I'm not so hopeless after all

I really miss them "as they were" too - it's one of the reasons that vid makes me all teary, because they can never be like that again But like you say, it was them at their best, and at least they'll always have this to look back on and cherish (sorry, the boys make me all emo and dramatic )

Quote:
Thank you for the video montage. I love their hugs at the net. Always so sincere. I'd love to be in that hug sandwich!!
I think it's best that I don't go there. I'll just say that I enjoy their hugs too. Very much.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:59 AM   #135

Quote:

Omg, you don't know how awesome it is for me to know someone else feels the same way! Maybe I'm not so hopeless after all
That is just one thing I have learnt since joining this website, is that someone else is definitely feeling the same, feeling your pain, or sharing your joy.

Quote:
I think it's best that I don't go there. I'll just say that I enjoy their hugs too. Very much.
How come? Boyf standing over your shoulder? Afraid of being to fangirly? Afraid of how much you might reveal? Perhaps just whisper!