Introduce yourself thread - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #76
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hello to Leigh, Obey.my.dreamz and Luna It was lovely to read about you guys

And of course, it was lovely of you to share with us Mikey

to everyone, and ALLEZ!
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #77
country flag juninhOH

juninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond repute

hah luna I loved your "profile"
juninhOH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:44 AM   #78
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juninhOH View Post
hah luna I loved your "profile"
Thank you, juninhOH,
Or maybe you are being sarcastic???

Luna

Seat #19 on the Federer Express
lunahielo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:55 AM   #79
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunahielo View Post
Hello,

I have been here for a long time and many of you know me, but for those who don't~~Here goes.

My real name is Luna Rose Joy, but I usually go by Luna. I turned 41 last month and I am a high school teacher~~ Latin, Spanish, Etymology/Mythology. I also have a degree in art and have taught it for several years. I write in colour many times because colour is important in my life (I guess because of my art background)

I love to travel (used to be a flight attendant before I started teaching). One of my favourite trips was to Iceland and I hope to go back soon. I also hope someday to see the Alps.

My interests include reading~~usually have 2 or 3 books *going* at the same time, painting, anything to do with Volcanos, collecting (many things..rocks, minerals, pyramids (small ones ), & anything relating to mythology. I love languages, unusual architecture (especially Gaudi) and of course tennis..

I have lived in 8 cities and much of my childhood was spent in Mexico D.F.~~(Mexico City)

I started watching Roger after he beat Sampras many years ago at Wimbledon~~was *hooked* and have been a fan ever since. I watch everyone of his matches on TV..even those that come on at 2:30 AM in my area...I have never seen him play live, but hope to soon.

I am also a movie buff and have an insatiable curiosity about almost everything,(so I have been told) & am a lover of anything to do with water.(my fav drink),especially the oceans..I always manage to visit a beach several times a year.

I play the piano and am especially fond of classical rock (love the Doors)~~and many groups from the 80s.

I like to play badmitten, but don't play tennis except on Wii. (I do pretty well there.

I adore Roger and everything he stands for...his beautiful game, his values, his devotion to family/Mirka, the love of tennis history ,etc.

I am very appreciative of this fan forum. I have learned many things from my fellow fans~~~many of you are so knowledgeable about tennis: I have learned a lot from you. Thanks.
I find most of Roger's fans to be *classy* like him~~~~those that are, IMO, *less than wonderful*~~~I try to ignore.

Sorry to ramble on for so long~~~but, I guess I did..& I am going to let it stand.

Luna

Nice Read Luna..
clever1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:45 PM   #80
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clever1980 View Post
Nice Read Luna..
Thank you. I would like to know about everyone else (if you would like to share)

Luna

Old 02-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #81
country flag Obey.my.dreamz

Obey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond repute

Im part of some forums aswell, and Im surprised how many posts here some ppl have.. it must have been a really looong road for some of u peeps,.. but I hope to be part of it from now on,... Also I am rly surprised how many of the woman part of the humans adore Roger,..I really respect that and girls that like him are really much more worthy in my eyes,.. It's like they know the real value system,. which i thought is lost,..So instead of 'prettyface baby boy' U like to see a elegant, mannered gentleman ,... So am rly glad to have been part of this from now on,.. )
peace

cheers

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/...fb6fcba8_m.jpg
Obey.my.dreamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #82
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey.my.dreamz View Post
Im part of some forums aswell, and Im surprised how many posts here some ppl have.. it must have been a really looong road for some of u peeps,.. but I hope to be part of it from now on,... Also I am rly surprised how many of the woman part of the humans adore Roger,..I really respect that and girls that like him are really much more worthy in my eyes,.. It's like they know the real value system,. which i thought is lost,..So instead of 'prettyface baby boy' U like to see a elegant, mannered gentleman ,... So am rly glad to have been part of this from now on,.. )
peace

cheers
that's a really lovely post

I'm amazed by post counts as well - there are a few people with 80,000+ which is just It's a fun forum though, I like it.

And yes, Roger is much better than pretty-boy types, who are for the most part really dull as well. He is elegant and beautiful and kind and so cute as well

It's great to have you here, and I hope you enjoy it
Old 02-06-2009, 07:54 PM   #83
country flag juninhOH

juninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunahielo View Post
Thank you, juninhOH,
Or maybe you are being sarcastic???

Luna
no way
I love reading and arts as well, so I think you have the life you asked for
juninhOH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #84
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
no way
I love reading and arts as well, so I think you have the life you asked for
Sorry! (mea culpa)~ Please forgive me~~sometimes it's hard to tell when one is writing.

I do have the life I asked for and it's a pretty good one~~
& like everyone else, I take it day by day..and do the best I can.

Luna

Old 02-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #85
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
peace

cheers
I agree with biological, this is a really good post.

Welcome!!

I hope you will stay and enjoy our forum. From the tone of your post, I think we will enjoy having you.

Luna

Old 02-07-2009, 06:08 AM   #86
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice reading about you Leigh, Luna and Obey.my.dreamz

Venla, we'd all love to read about what you write

Mikey, would you mind posting a little more about yourself?
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #87
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im part of some forums aswell, and Im surprised how many posts here some ppl have.. it must have been a really looong road for some of u peeps,.. but I hope to be part of it from now on,...
I only lurk sometimes on the WTA forum and noticed that a few posters there have far more posts as people here on MTF.

It's really easy here to collect posts, but in the end what matters the most is what you write

Thanks to everyone for the introduction
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:06 PM   #88
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Giulia View Post
Hi all!!! My name is Maria Giulia, I'm 20 and I live in Viareggio, a rather small city in Tuscany. I'm a student in Foreign languages and literatures at Pisa university, I love the English language and culture, I hope I'll get the chance to move to London someday! I'm in love with tennis since 2003, but I've been a Roger fan only since 2004 - my favourite before was Juan Carlos Ferrero. I think Roger is like, the perfect man I've never seen him play live but I'm planning to go to Rome to see him this year - I went to Rome a few times but I've always seen the women's final only. I'm a tennis player myself, but the worst you'd ever imagine My favourites in women's tennis are Justine Henin (it's really a pity she retired) and Amélie Mauresmo. I'd LOVE to go to Wimbledon or RG but it's so hard to get tickets!!! Gonna watch Revolutionary Road now ^_^ Hugs everybody!!!!!
Benvenuta, Maria Giulia!

I also like Juanqui, who's always respected Rogi and vice versa -- always loved their matches, both very professional, w contrasting styles, and always competitive! Also love Amelie -- such a beautiful style of tennis, much like Rogi's! Too bad that Justine is retired -- she accomplished so much considering her slight frame!

Are you going to the ROMA tournament?

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #89
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elora View Post
Hello
My name´s Pilar, and im from Spain I´ve found this forum today, and well, here i am. I though i could make a litle introduction of myself. I´ve been a tennis fan for years. I think i was around 10-12 (actually 30) when i spent a whole Sunday afternoon seeing a Rolgan Garros final because a spanish player was there and my dad liked tennis too. I didnt know the rules, but i loved the game. I didnt care i had a match exam on Monday (maybe Tuesday lol). I remember the excitement and how i´ve been following tennis since then. Anyway, i never had a fave player til Roger Federer. Before Roger, i liked tennis..but with Roger, i´ve became a fan. I try to see all his matches and download the finals, and well, also learn a bit more about this sport.

I´ve been lurking in RF forum for a while, and i belong to a few LJ communities but this forum is maybe what i´ve been looking for a while.

Nice to meet you all,and i´ll see you around
Hola, Pilar!! Bienvenida al foro de Rogelio! Donde vives en Espana (uno de mis paises favoritos, con la Suiza)? Es dificil ser fan de Rogelio en un pais donde Rafa es dios??

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #90
country flag Venle

Venle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty.k View Post
Give it a go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
I am interested
Quote:
I'm interested too!! go go go!
Thanks guys, I'll write something later
Venle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote