Introduce yourself thread - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-01-2012, 05:56 AM   #346
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduce yourself thread

Welcome broad Oranje8 ~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2012, 03:05 AM   #347
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, fellow federer fans

I'm mohammed (or Mo, whichever is fine)
I'm 30

so anyway, i haven't always been a fan of federer- in fact, when i first heard of him it was for all the wrong reasons
I've been following tennis since the early 90s- was a huge navratilova fan
anyway- was and am a huge fan of sampras- (kind of felt bad for tim, but pete deserved his success)
it was a genuine shock to see some young upstart beat sampras
i remember thinkning at the time this pony tailed young upstart would be out in the next round (and i was right!)
honestly thought that was the end of mr.federer- all potential

and then he just became awesome- distinctly remember the BBC showing their new slow motion camera technology on federer's forehand
i.was.blown.away

huge fan ever since- come from a football loving family- my wife hates any kind of sport

we're both sci fi geeks- love star trek doctor who red dwarf terra nova falling skies
fave star trek is The next generation
picards my fave captain
cant wait for the new series of doctor who

things i couldnt live without
my gaggia coffee machine- im a huge snob about coffee- if i wasnt so poor i'd buy a bean to cup machine- but thats far too expensive and my lil gaggia does just fine

things that make me smile
being the first to walk on freshly fallen snow
smell of grass after it rains
my wifes smile when i buy her flowers every week
the first smell of the freshly opened coffee packet...mmmmmmmmm arabica coffee
at least once a year going somewhere ive never been before
randomly downloading something from the app store on my iphone and it turns out to be awesome (sticktennis!!! temple run! )

cofee machine
sex LOL (notice coffee comes before sex in the list lol)
..still being in love- finally knowing what love is- (when i was younger i really had no idea- and i think i realised that love happens when you least expect it)

random pointless facts
ive written about 2000 poems- only used to write poetry when i was depressed or after a breakup
havent written a single poem since i met my wife
was county table tennis champ- at 14
Old 08-02-2012, 04:45 AM   #348
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mo
Nice intro! I also like coffee... and Sampras
Old 08-02-2012, 05:36 AM   #349
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the FedererExpress,Mo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post

wow!
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:34 AM   #350
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

welcome broad Mo!!
Old 08-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #351

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Hi Mo
Nice intro! I also like coffee... and Sampras
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
Welcome to the FedererExpress,Mo!

wow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
welcome broad Mo!!

hi guys

lovely sub forum of federer fans

in the words of bill from killbill

"i cant promise to be nice but ill try to be sweet"
Old 08-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #352
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranje8 View Post
Heeeeelloooo everybuhhhhdyyyy!
Hi Oranje

Quote:
honestly thought that was the end of mr.federer- all potential
Glad that you were wrong here

Quote:
my gaggia coffee machine- im a huge snob about coffee- if i wasnt so poor i'd buy a bean to cup machine- but thats far too expensive and my lil gaggia does just fine
Maybe you can have a coffee with Roger one day

Quote:
things that make me smile
being the first to walk on freshly fallen snow
smell of grass after it rains
Same here

Quote:
my wifes smile when i buy her flowers every week
That's sweet

How long do you know each other?

Quote:
at least once a year going somewhere ive never been before
Where have you been to so far?

Quote:
random pointless facts
ive written about 2000 poems- only used to write poetry when i was depressed or after a breakup
havent written a single poem since i met my wife
Have you never tried to write a poem whilst being in a happy mood?

Quote:
So you could have been at the Olympics with a little bit luck and posting FB/Twitter pictures of meeting Roger

Thanks for writing about yourself. It was a really great read and nice to get to know a bit about you
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Maybe you can have a coffee with Roger one day

oh yes- my other half doesn't make good coffee so im self taught
and i'm really good at making a good coffee-

That's sweet

How long do you know each other?

4 years- married for 1 and a half years

we've decided to try for out first baby actually
i have 4 brothers- and all my brothers have football team sized families- an it has AGED THEM lol!
i want 1 kid and then STOP- my wife would like 2

Have you never tried to write a poem whilst being in a happy mood?

complete writers block- i cannot explain it
i have written before whilst in relationships- but...idk

So you could have been at the Olympics with a little bit luck and posting FB/Twitter pictures of meeting Roger

i wish
whats funny is my forehand motion is EXACTLY the same as rafa's
he hits VERY table tennis style
but i've just never been a fan

Thanks for writing about yourself. It was a really great read and nice to get to know a bit about you

same here- its great to read about you and everyone else in this thread
Old 08-03-2012, 07:17 AM   #354
country flag SUKTUEN

very nice pic!!
Old 10-31-2013, 09:34 PM   #355
country flag DjokerLife94
Such a Good Life!

DjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello fellow Federer fans! I would like to take the time to introduce myself. My name is Dave or DjokerLife94 whatever you like to call me. I've been a Fed fan since about 2005ish and really love what he has done for the sport. He is probably the main reason why I watch tennis. Apart from tennis I like several other sports such as Golf & Formula 1. I hope that like you all like my description and once again A MASSIVE thank-you for Eden for telling me about this thread. Very nice Idea!

David Ferrer | Juan Martin del Potro | Janko Tipsarević | Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Jerzy Janowicz | Tomáš Berdych | Roger Federer | Grigor Dimitrov

Good Luck to all my Faves in 2014 and in the Future
DjokerLife94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:55 PM   #356
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

omg I forgot about this thread
and I re-read my first post
and I miss CrazyLady still

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjokerLife94 View Post
Hello fellow Federer fans! I would like to take the time to introduce myself. My name is Dave or DjokerLife94 whatever you like to call me. I've been a Fed fan since about 2005ish and really love what he has done for the sport. He is probably the main reason why I watch tennis. Apart from tennis I like several other sports such as Golf & Formula 1. I hope that like you all like my description and once again A MASSIVE thank-you for Eden for telling me about this thread. Very nice Idea!
Welcome, again. Great intro. Very good taste in other sports I must say
I hope you're enjoying your time on MTF.
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #357
country flag DjokerLife94
Such a Good Life!

DjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerLife94 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
omg I forgot about this thread
and I re-read my first post

Welcome, again. Great intro. Very good taste in other sports I must say
I hope you're enjoying your time on MTF.
I'm having a great time thanks Glad you like my introduction.

David Ferrer | Juan Martin del Potro | Janko Tipsarević | Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Jerzy Janowicz | Tomáš Berdych | Roger Federer | Grigor Dimitrov

Good Luck to all my Faves in 2014 and in the Future
DjokerLife94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:13 PM   #358
country flag Panthera
A new Tennis fan...

Panthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, nice to find more Formula 1 fans around here
Panthera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #359
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjokerLife94 View Post
I hope that like you all like my description and once again A MASSIVE thank-you for Eden for telling me about this thread. Very nice Idea!
You are welcome Dave

It's nice to have you with us and read a bit more about you.

Formula 1 and Golf are amongst the sports I find the least interesting and I could never understand people getting up early in the morning to watch other people drive around in a car

Well, I think other people won't understand why we wake up to watch people hitting a little yellow ball over a net

Quote:
She hasn't been around for such a long time that you already forgot her username

It was CrazyGirl

Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #360
country flag SUKTUEN