Introduce yourself thread - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #151
country flag lamnathalie

lamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hello guys Thanks so much for the warm welcome.
And yes, I support Arsenal! Any football fan here?

un pour tous, tous pour un

~♠ Richard Gasquet| Gilles Simon ♠~
lamnathalie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2009, 03:46 PM   #152
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

I support Barcelona and Man U (sometimes Liverpool )
I do have a huge crush on Fabregas

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #153
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
I support Barcelona and Man U (sometimes Liverpool )
I do have a huge crush on Fabregas
Good girl, but you should support Liverpool all the time (except when they play ajax of course)

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:58 PM   #154
country flag lamnathalie

lamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any thread that allows us to talk about football stuff because when it comes to football it seems that we've got plenty to say

Old 04-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #155
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamnathalie View Post
Is there any thread that allows us to talk about football stuff because when it comes to football it seems that we've got plenty to say
I know there is a football thread in Non Tennis. If you want to talk about Football in Roger forum, I guess you should try the chatthread, that should be open for any talk Or, as a third option you can always start a new thread. About Roger's fans who like football

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:33 AM   #156
country flag recessional

recessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond repute

...hi. :D/

I've been lurking here for a few months now, and thought I'd introduce myself here before posting anywhere else. Though, I should really go to bed considering I have uni tomorrow... but whatever. 8D You'll notice soon enough I'm a bit of a night person.

Anyway, I'm Francisca. If that's too long, you can shorten it to whatever you like. My friends and brother and sister call me "Cis" and my parents call me "Cisca". I'm 18 years old, Chinese, born and raised in the Netherlands. Oh, and I'm a girl. In case that wasn't obvious already. ;D

I'm a total dork for Japanese pop culture. Of course the usual like anime and manga, but also music, dramas, (voice) actors... everything. ♥ (Though I've been on a bit of a hiatus, because I've been so distracted by tennis. |D;;) Japandom's been dominating my life since forever, so I decided to study the language and culture at Leiden University. I'm just about to finish my first year.

As for when I first got into tennis... well, back in 2007, I'd gotten myself addicted to an anime called Tennis no Oujisama or Prince of Tennis. I have no idea why I loved it (and still do), considering how lame it actually is, but... yeah. After watching these characters do the most ridiculous shots, I thought, "I wonder how actual tennis is played?" So I decided to look around a bit, and it didn't take too long luckily, because it happened to be around Wimbledon. And of course, I also just happened to see a certain Swiss player. The commentator said he was the number one player, and I thought, well, okay, let's see how a number one player plays. I wasn't immediately amazed. But I really liked what I saw.

A few days later, it's the Wimbledon final, and hey! it's that guy! so I half-watched, half-read the book I needed to write a book report on (and hand in the next day, heh). If only I'd just watched. :/ The exact moment Roger Federer captured my heart, was when he held the trophy and cried. I hardly knew the guy, but I got teary-eyed anyway. I was touched.

Unfortunately, I didn't watch tennis again until RG '08 (and thus missed Darth Federer ;_;). I started to really, really like Federer, and he became my favourite. It was after Wimbledon that I decided to follow him, and somewhere after the US Open that I decided to follow the ATP. So yeah, I came to the party a little late, which I want to kick myself for, but it's okay. I'm just glad to have discovered tennis and Roger at all. ♥

I do play tennis - sort of. I bought a beginner's racket a month or two ago, but I haven't played much. I plan on taking lessons in October. I'll have saved up enough money by then, hopefully.

Um. Yeah, that was all, I guess. I look forward to spamming the threads. :D/
recessional is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:50 AM   #157
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Francisca
great intro
i'm also a total dork for Japanese pop culture
Hope you enjoy this place

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #158
country flag lamnathalie

Hello, Francisca!
Welcome to the forum.
I'm Nathalie.
Have a great time here.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #159
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond repute

Hello & Welcome, Francisca,

So~you came to the party a little late~~
That's OK..
We are glad you are here! Hope you have fun & enjoy our group of fans.

Luna

Seat #19 on the Federer Express
lunahielo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #160
country flag recessional

recessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
Welcome Francisca
great intro
i'm also a total dork for Japanese pop culture
Hope you enjoy this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamnathalie View Post
Hello, Francisca!
Welcome to the forum.
I'm Nathalie.
Have a great time here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunahielo View Post
Hello & Welcome, Francisca,

So~you came to the party a little late~~
That's OK..
We are glad you are here! Hope you have fun & enjoy our group of fans.

Luna
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Old 05-04-2009, 02:02 PM   #161
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Francisca welcome broad!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #162
country flag recessional

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
Francisca welcome broad!!!
Thank you~.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #163
country flag juninhOH

juninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond repute

does any of you use msn and wants to chat over there too?
juninhOH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #164
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Francisca I love your name
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #165
country flag recessional

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Welcome Francisca I love your name
Double thanks ♥♥♥