Federer:"When I served to win RG09, I had tears in my eyes. I said this is my moment" - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-31-2015, 07:16 PM   #1
country flag ReturnAce

ReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Federer:"When I served to win RG09, I had tears in my eyes. I said this is my moment"

Then, I told myself:"The moment has come to win Roland Garros, even so, I knew that the game could turn around in any moment".

"It was a moment when I couldn't control my feelings. That title meant the realization of a dream".

"I would love to back to feel that again".

http://www.puntodebreak.com/2015/05/...-lagrimas-ojos

Last edited by ReturnAce : 05-31-2015 at 07:20 PM.
ReturnAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2015, 07:24 PM   #2
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer:"When I served to win RG09, I had tears in my eyes. I said this is my mom

roger people can say what they want about how its a fluke because he didn't beat nadal, but the bottom line is he beat who was in front of him and wo and tbh it wasn't an easy path getting to the finals, especially with haas and del potro. Plus it's not like federer was never a FO finalist. Most people have said he would have had atleast 1 FO if it wasn't for Nadal and I'm glad he managed to complete the career grand slam.

plus ffs even rafa cried.
icedevil0289 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:29 PM   #3
country flag MasterPredictor

MasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer:"When I served to win RG09, I had tears in my eyes. I said this is my mom

Roger's best friend was crying as well

Rafael Nadal recently revealed that he cried when Roger Federer won the French Open title in 2009, the only time in the past decade Nadal himself hadn’t hoisted the Coupe des Mousquetaires. Said Nadal of Federer: “He deserved to win all four slams.”

This week, in a revealing interview with the Spanish daily El Pais, Nadal expounded on why he shed tears of joy when his longtime rival won that title.

“I am one of those people who believes that when you work towards something and you deserve it, the logical thing is for you to eventually achieve it.”
MasterPredictor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:31 PM   #4
country flag Uncle Latso

Uncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Latso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPredictor View Post
Roger's best friend was crying as well

Rafael Nadal recently revealed that he cried when Roger Federer won the French Open title in 2009, the only time in the past decade Nadal himself hadn’t hoisted the Coupe des Mousquetaires. Said Nadal of Federer: “He deserved to win all four slams.”

This week, in a revealing interview with the Spanish daily El Pais, Nadal expounded on why he shed tears of joy when his longtime rival won that title.

“I am one of those people who believes that when you work towards something and you deserve it, the logical thing is for you to eventually achieve it.”
Rafa is a piece of work though. I do get it why he'd be happy for his rival to achieve his goals, at the end of the day these guys have very little people to relate to, but shedding tears for real?

This guy will be a freaking fountain when he gets to have kids...he'll be crying at commercials even
Uncle Latso is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote