Rockin' Around The Clock - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-28-2008, 10:19 PM   #1
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rockin' Around The Clock

Okay - here we go - post your favorite songs (with videos!!).

And Senorita KidNicky - I want to see lots of posts from you.

My first post - the best three...and all three Jersey boys. Two of Italian descent (of course Frankie and Jon Bon).

Frank Sinatra - My Way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbgB6X6S5c

Bruce Springsteen - Thunder Road:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KngiJUNdsu0

Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE11Zrrp24I
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2008, 01:42 AM   #2
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rockin' Around The Clock

so if you created this thread why I just posted another comment in the other thread huh?

oh and I should be the last person to be requested to have lots of posts in any thread ... btw there's a way to post the youtube videos directly to the board, I just can't figure it out which is the correct way ... yet

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:59 AM   #3
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Great performers, songs and videos Nicofan!

Kid, when you figure out how to directly post youtube videos, tell us how to do it

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:55 PM   #4
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

To post youtube videos you have to insert the code after the sign = in the url (in Sinatra's song is sEbgB6X6S5c) between the tags [YOUTUBE ][ /YOUTUBE] (without the space of course )

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever

Last edited by Fergie : 12-29-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #5
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Fergie - thank you!!! I've tried so long to figure out how to do that and I could never figure it out!

Kid - I was just reminding you to post becuase you never posted any Christmas songs.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:00 PM   #6
country flag NicoFan

Of course I must have one song by my Motley Crue. Kick Start My Heart!

Well it sorts of works but every time I click on it, the video says disabled by request.

If you can't see it that way, you can click here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Q9dNOKimc
Old 12-29-2008, 03:16 PM   #7
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
Fergie - thank you!!! I've tried so long to figure out how to do that and I could never figure it out!

Kid - I was just reminding you to post becuase you never posted any Christmas songs.
Your welcome, I was afraid that my explanation wasn't clear enough

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:40 PM   #8
country flag NicoFan

Your instructions were fine.

And I figured something else out. There are other videos on the bottom of the screen when you hit the arrow. So even though I can't see that particular video, I can see other videos. If you move over the videos, there is one that has Nikki in the picture - also Kick Start My Heart with pixs of Nikki. What an angel he is.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:18 PM   #9
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't post any christmas songs but I still posted in that thread anyway so I don't understand your complain

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-29-2008, 04:32 PM   #10
country flag NicoFan

Well I hope you post some songs, not just regular posts.

It's fun to see what others like in music.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:30 AM   #11
country flag kidnicky

it's not that funny, it could be dangerous

okay here it's one, it's not my ultimate favorite but I found it out the video when I was searching for some New year's eve songs and this was one of the most popular songs when the new millenium was about to start and it's also a party song

From Will Smith "Will 2K"

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-30-2008, 02:40 AM   #12
country flag NicoFan

Great choice!

I love Will Smith. He's such a hoot.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:38 PM   #13
country flag NicoFan

Reik - Noviembre Sin Ti...I love this group and song!

I don't know why all mine say embedding disabled by request when you click on them.

Here it is if you can't view it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBk5...eature=related
Old 12-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #14
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the info Fergie! I still had my (almost) 13 yr old help me but it really is pretty simple

I'm finding that most of the official videos are disabled too Nicofan but I did find this live version of P!nk's "Let's Get this Pary Started". I think guys will appreciate this version, hubby did anyway

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 12-30-2008, 08:24 PM   #15
country flag Sparko1030

Just listened to the Reik video Nicofan. I don't know what the words are but I like it

Love Will Smith Kid

FERNANDO GONZALEZ