Data Source from the ATP website - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2015, 11:40 PM   #1
country flag arod3425

arod3425 has a reputation beyond reputearod3425 has a reputation beyond reputearod3425 has a reputation beyond reputearod3425 has a reputation beyond reputearod3425 has a reputation beyond reputearod3425 has a reputation beyond reputearod3425 has a reputation beyond reputearod3425 has a reputation beyond reputearod3425 has a reputation beyond reputearod3425 has a reputation beyond reputearod3425 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Data Source from the ATP website

Hi there.

Does anyone know if the ATP provides more dated player statistics say for the top 300 players? I'm looking for basic match stats like 1st serve %, return points, break point conversion, etc. since the 1990s. If not, does anyone have a source for this kind of compiled data. I figured I'd try to locate a compiled data set before manually making my own.

I want to expand on my undergrad research where I did some analysis on the role of the serve versus the return when it comes to predicting success on tour.

Thanks in advance,
EL
Kei
arod3425 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote