Winter Indoor Season 2009 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #91
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter Indoor Season 2009

I was searching on the pics from La Provence and i found one of the mother next to Nolwenn during Marat Match

soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2009, 10:13 PM   #92
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the corrections on my mistake, I just assumed their mother was also on the pic
It's possible that she almost never goes to matches, because of nerves. I heard that about Seb's father too, I sat next to him twice in Rosmalen 2003. He was watching the matches, but also criticising Thierry for cheering too loudly. It was so sweet, he was whispering "allez petit" (don;t know if my spelling is right ) the whole time. You could almost feel his nerves just sitting next to him
I think I can understand a little, I can get very nervous too. And then they're just my favourite players, I'm not even family...
Old 02-28-2009, 06:22 AM   #93
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
I was searching on the pics from La Provence and i found one of the mother next to Nolwenn during Marat Match

nolwenn is a pretty young woman... but she seems rather 'ghostly' to me... that black hair and white skin is it fashionable in france to look like that?

marine, that (cherbourg) sounds like just the right holiday to me
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:18 AM   #94
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. And I don't know if it's fashionable in France
But I know now that it's possible to have "whiter" skin than me
Old 02-28-2009, 01:00 PM   #95
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

It's not fashionable lol.
But you're right, she looks ghostly on these pics especially with the red lipstick. She has naturally a white skin and very long black hair. She has her own style which does not match the stereotype of the blonde and over suntanned girl of tv and magazines.

Anyway she loves him, son ptit arnaud !
(thanks soulage)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 090223034217947195.jpg (60.5 KB, 28 views)

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #96
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Ghostly is not a style for women in france lol

I bought l'equipe magazine as often the saturday and watch in the gossip mag if there was something about arno because i had some intuition after all the zoom during the week of open 13 and yes two pics. I'm sorry to not post sport news but sport mag are focus on the new musketeers so for arno we have the gossip mag.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Numériser0004.jpg (216.8 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by soulage : 02-28-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:13 PM   #97
country flag soulage

He draws the young Eysseric in Cherbourg first round http://www.ti.fft.fr/EvMenu.asp?CodeEvent=0811183043 All these challengers are too much tricky to make a pronostic
Old 02-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #98
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Mais où sont passées les 2 pics soulage ? lol

Eysseric is a clay player.
I saw him in Bercy the last year, he plays quite well inside (but the last memory I have is him crying out in pain on the stretcher after injuring during a point )

Guy Forget

Last edited by Marine : 02-28-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:17 PM   #99
country flag soulage

MTF bugg et moi avec

I only see few higlights of his match against Murray last year in RG but people seem to think is good. For doubles draw i don't find it but not sure arno will play. If he lost early in Cherbourg he could take a more long break before Sunrise .
Old 02-28-2009, 08:58 PM   #100
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
But you're right, she looks ghostly on these pics especially with the red lipstick. She has naturally a white skin and very long black hair. She has her own style which does not match the stereotype of the blonde and over suntanned girl of tv and magazines.

(thanks soulage)
They are soooo cute together

Anyway, I agree with the stereotype, it's better to have your own style. But I don't think ghostly is what you want either
I am jealous of her hair, if my hear gets that long, it only looks very thin and dead

Quote:

I bought l'equipe magazine as often the saturday and watch in the gossip mag if there was something about arno because i had some intuition after all the zoom during the week of open 13 and yes two pics. I'm sorry to not post sport news but sport mag are focus on the new musketeers so for arno we have the gossip mag.
Thanks for the pic
And it's still better to have gossip than nothing at all I don't think we'd see much of Arno in gossip magazines either if Nolwenn wasn't with him
But the sports mags could've mentioned his win with Micka...
Old 02-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #101
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post

(thanks soulage)
and he loves her too... obviously the 'ghostly' style sits well with him! lol

Quote:

Quote:
He draws the young Eysseric in Cherbourg first round http://www.ti.fft.fr/EvMenu.asp?CodeEvent=0811183043 All these challengers are too much tricky to make a pronostic
it's getting very common, arnaud the old vs some new young guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
They are soooo cute together

Anyway, I agree with the stereotype, it's better to have your own style. But I don't think ghostly is what you want either
I am jealous of her hair, if my hear gets that long, it only looks very thin and dead
her hair is one of her best features.... however it's not hard to imitate, i have thought for a long time that there are long black wigs around that look exactly like that! lol
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #102
country flag soulage

I was wrong Arnaud is in the double draw with Edouard Roger-Vasselin http://www.ti.fft.fr/EvMenu.asp?Code...3043&NumDraw=3 Last time they played together they won Surbiton.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #103
country flag Cerise

Cerise has a reputation beyond reputeCerise has a reputation beyond reputeCerise has a reputation beyond reputeCerise has a reputation beyond reputeCerise has a reputation beyond reputeCerise has a reputation beyond reputeCerise has a reputation beyond reputeCerise has a reputation beyond reputeCerise has a reputation beyond reputeCerise has a reputation beyond reputeCerise has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Soulage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
her hair is one of her best features....
Her best features are her clear blue eyes too.
Cerise is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:42 PM   #104
country flag soulage

He starts his single tournament on wednesday but he plays double tomorrow http://www.ti.fft.fr/EvMenu.asp?Code...rog=2009/03/03
Old 03-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #105
country flag Marine

From cherbourg:

Clément : « Un peu déçu »

Arnaud Clément, tête de série n° 2 du tournoi, ne disputera son 1er tour de simple qu'aujourd'hui. Le Français évoluait hier en double. « Cela faisait 10 ans que je n'étais pas venu à Cherbourg * indique le 73e joueur mondial. Cette année, le tournoi tombe durant une semaine de Coupe Davis. Je suis un peu déçu de ne pas avoir été sélectionné. Mais bon, je m'y attendais un peu. » Aujourd'hui, Clément, rentré de Dubaï jeudi dernier, sera opposé à Jonathan Eysseric (wild-card).

He still thinks to the DC, I think it's going to be tough this week, without the team.
I just hope him to play better in single (it can't be worse) and continue to win tournaments in double, to show to everybody he has his place in DC.

NB:* He had lost against seb in final, in 1999. (the good years...nostalgy... lol)

Guy Forget