Winter Indoor Season 2009 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-24-2009, 04:01 PM   #76
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter Indoor Season 2009

He lost to Zverev in Marseille Marine I went on the website mentionned on the 2 pics you posted and there are other from Marseille doubles winners.http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...ch.html?page=1

My little report from today .He lost his two first service game after being down 15-40 on each. In 14 min it was already 4-0 for Rainer. 1-6 in 28 min well done.
Arno did the break on his second BP on the first game of the second set.Rainer broke back while arno was 30-00 & 40-30 up on his serve. Arno did again the break at 2-2 and Rainer broke back while Arno was again 30-00 & 40-30 and even ad on serve pff. I continue because it's funny lol Arno did the break to lead 4-3 & 5-3 to finally win the set on Rainer's serve. It was a WTA set lol
Arno did the break the first to lead 3-1 & 4-1. Arno got 2 others BP at 4-1 that he missed but then held to lead 5-2. He got 2 MP on Rainer's serve saved by the german and he held to 30 to win that's very strange match. He will face Muzza now.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2009, 09:46 PM   #77
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Thanks! and of course it's ok to post the link somewhere else. I'm just too lazy to do that
But I assume you mean the reports from Rotterdam? Unfortunately I couldn't go to Marseille this year, my holiday is the coming week, instead of last week

and congrats to Arno and Micka!
Yes, sure, I meant Rotterdam, but for some reason Marseille came to my mind instead lol Well, a pity that you had to miss Marseille this year, but anyway it seems that after all Rotterdam qualies turned out to be a tremendous experience, too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I didn't follow the open 13 that much (skiing!!).

And thank you for so nice pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
He lost to Zverev in Marseille Marine I went on the website mentionned on the 2 pics you posted and there are other from Marseille doubles winners.http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...ch.html?page=1

My little report from today .He lost his two first service game after being down 15-40 on each. In 14 min it was already 4-0 for Rainer. 1-6 in 28 min well done.
Arno did the break on his second BP on the first game of the second set.Rainer broke back while arno was 30-00 & 40-30 up on his serve. Arno did again the break at 2-2 and Rainer broke back while Arno was again 30-00 & 40-30 and even ad on serve pff. I continue because it's funny lol Arno did the break to lead 4-3 & 5-3 to finally win the set on Rainer's serve. It was a WTA set lol
Arno did the break the first to lead 3-1 & 4-1. Arno got 2 others BP at 4-1 that he missed but then held to lead 5-2. He got 2 MP on Rainer's serve saved by the german and he held to 30 to win that's very strange match. He will face Muzza now.
lol Looks like it was a funny match to watch! And the best thing is the final result

BTW, Arnaud is #73 in singles (and #63 in doubles) this week and it's his best result since last August. Looks like the new ranking system fits him well.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:20 AM   #78
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

wow arnaud took one back from schuettler at last!!! what a pleasant surprise

thanks for posting the pics, i've been too lazy/busy to click on any links lately. is arnaud really so lovable that your famous songstress is so sweet on him?

funny you (irina!) mention his latest ranking... yeah he doesn't seem to be playing any better than the last few months last year, but he must be doing well playing the numbers game

btw does arnaud have any response to being left out (with mika) from the dc team?
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #79
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

L'Equipe

Titré en double dimanche soir à Marseille, l'Aixois n'est arrivé à Dubai que la veille au soir. Un timing d'autant plus compliqué qu'il a été victime d'un gag mémorable: " A Francfort, je m'installe peinard dans l'avion en business, mais oh, horreur ! J'apperçois mon sac de raquettes qui reste en rade".
Ses protestations n'interrompront pas le depart de l'avion. Fin de l'histoire ? "Il y avait un vol de nuit, mon sac est arrivé le lendemain matin".
Au grand dam de Schuttler.

Got (again) problems with his luggages, his rackets stayed at Francfort and arrived by the next flight the day after.
He's not lucky with the Emirates.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #80
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
btw does arnaud have any response to being left out (with mika) from the dc team?
He's too old no they just built a new team and don't need 2 doubles players. Arno is no more an alternative in single so he's out Others players can play the doubles & play also in single if it needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
Titré en double dimanche soir à Marseille, l'Aixois n'est arrivé à Dubai que la veille au soir. Un timing d'autant plus compliqué qu'il a été victime d'un gag mémorable: " A Francfort, je m'installe peinard dans l'avion en business, mais oh, horreur ! J'apperçois mon sac de raquettes qui reste en rade".
Ses protestations n'interrompront pas le depart de l'avion. Fin de l'histoire ? "Il y avait un vol de nuit, mon sac est arrivé le lendemain matin".
Au grand dam de Schuttler.
The luggages of Arnaud are the running gag of the year

For the loss 2-6/3-6 against Andy today nothing special to say because he's just a really better player than arno From the baseline andy clearly dominated and was very helped by his serve especially in second set. Arno made some troubles on andy's serve in first set but as arno worked hard to have the BP andy saved them by aces or unreturnables serves. It a logical win for Muzza

From ATP website
Quote:
ATP World No. 4 Andy Murray was in strong form on Wednesday evening as he defeated Arnaud Clement of France 6-2, 6-3 to reach the quarter-finals of the Barclays Dubai Tennis Championships, an ATP World Tour 500 tennis tournament.
A double fault from Clement handed Murray an early break advantage at 2-1 in the first set and the Scot broke for a second time in the seventh game before closing out a one-set lead. A break in the third game of the second set put Murray well on the way to victory, which he secured with a second break of serve in the ninth game – a cross-court forehand winner wrapping up the win after 83 minutes.
"I dictated the match with my serve," said Murray. "I didn't give him many chances after my first couple of service games, and I obviously managed to get into a lot of his service games and put a bit of pressure on him and he made some mistakes."

Last edited by soulage : 02-25-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #81
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I didn't follow the open 13 that much (skiing!!). Just knew he beat safin but lost against...??? lol
Well, at least he won the double, but it didn't help him to win his selection in DC !

The only pics I found: in the stands with nolwenn. He saw all mika's matches.

[images]

For Kezzi, on these ones, you can see bruno (and family)

Others here... http://photo-video-people.voici.fr/f...amoureuse.html
I love the way she looks at Arno in the first pic! It's so cute, you can just see she's in love
And thanks so much for the pics with Bruno He looks great
Did someone spot his wife in these pics? I really don't know what she looks like and that's one of the things I don't dare to ask Arno
Anyway, I'm sure she's fabulous, you just have to be to get a guy like Bruno
Old 02-26-2009, 08:19 PM   #82
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

L'Equipe

Clement va prendre la route de Cherbourg avec un petit pincement au coeur à la pensée de l'équipe de france de coupe davis: "chacun sa route, mais c'est vrai que la coupe davis a tellement fait partie de ma carrière que ça va être dur de vivre sans elle".
(ugh.. i love the last sentence....no, he doesn't talk about a woman ! I like his sensibility )

soulage, can you translate ?

Guy Forget
Old 02-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #83
country flag soulage

Je parle anglais comme une vache espagnole lol

Clement will now go on the road to Cherbourg with a heartache thinking to the DC team " Everybody has his own way to follow but it's true that DC team has been so much a big part of my carreer that it will be a little bit tough to continue apart"

There was a nice pic of Bruno on Blog 13 during last week http://blog.open13.fr/wp-content/upl...mg_5798mod.jpg and i'm not sure his wife was at the open 13
Old 02-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #84
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much! I love that pic
And I think his wife is the one sitting next to their mother.
(Assuming the woman in the white sweater is their mother )
I never really saw pics of the family, it took my sister 2 days to identify Bruno when he first was in Rosmalen as Arno's coach
The first few times we saw him, he was "the cute coach with the blonde pony tail"

And it's so sweet how Arno talks about DC, poor him
Old 02-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #85
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

maybe he felt the same way towards a woman that he separated from too

but there won't be a replacement for the davis cup team for him.

sorry but what's he doing at cherbourg? is that the next tournament?
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #86
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post

sorry but what's he doing at cherbourg? is that the next tournament?
Eat some good crêpes and drink cidre (normandie's specialities)...and play a challenger

Guy Forget
Old 02-26-2009, 10:59 PM   #87
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
And I think his wife is the one sitting next to their mother.
(Assuming the woman in the white sweater is their mother )

Tout faux ! lol
His mother is not on the pic. I never see her at his matches, or just in doubles, I guess she doesn't like to watch him (too nerbous maybe).
It's probably one of his aunts, or another member of his family.
And the girl next to her is not bruno's wife.

Guy Forget
Old 02-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #88
country flag soulage

J'ai lu qu'il y aurait une animation de pétanque aussi lol

Kezzi we don't see the mother of Arno on the pics posted by Marine I will try to do a capture from a video for you and i send you a MP about Bruno
Old 02-26-2009, 11:11 PM   #89
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
J'ai lu qu'il y aurait une animation de pétanque aussi lol
At least, he will win it ! (assuming he'll be the only provençal of the tournament ! lol)

Guy Forget
Old 02-26-2009, 11:16 PM   #90
country flag soulage

I see the mother few times during the week since i follow a lot of matches on stream. I remembers that i saw her during micka's semi-final but i just rewatch the moment on CG13 where matches are online and indeed we only see a part of his face lol and futhermore behind you have Nolwenn kissing Arnaud