Winter Indoor Season 2009 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-13-2009, 09:39 PM   #46
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter Indoor Season 2009

you really had good luck with arnaud and micka, kezzi but maybe it's more than luck

yes i agree they might think you're french, cos i got 'how are you' from arnaud before.

i think now we should be scared that a pro player knows so little about tour changes
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #47
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I'm happy for you, kezzi
Maybe they said "ça va" because they thought you were french (with ur flag). Or maybe they think everybody is supposed to speak french ! lol

Do you have some pics ?
Thanks
I sure think that was in Micka's head the minute he noticed the flag, you could almost see him think "I have to sign that!"
I guess Arno knows we're not French, since 2004 we talked to him quite a few times, haha. And being twins, we're not that hard to remember
Maybe he was testing if we'd learned some French after all this time

And I'll upload the pics tomorrow
Old 02-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #48
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
you really had good luck with arnaud and micka, kezzi but maybe it's more than luck

yes i agree they might think you're french, cos i got 'how are you' from arnaud before.

i think now we should be scared that a pro player knows so little about tour changes
That might be true, my friends say I'm impulsive and quite cheeky
For example: Last year in Halle they saw Haase walk by to the training courts and started joking "We're Dutch also, we have a connection, so we should ask him to take us with him" Before they knew we were at the training courts, because I ran over and just asked. We're not even big fans of him
And I like to talk, so maybe that's why there's always something to ask/talk about popping into my head

We've got "how are you" too on Saturday and "ça va" on Wednesday
I'll stick to my testing theory

I haven't even thought of that he scared me enough already
Old 02-14-2009, 05:26 PM   #49
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Safin-Clement first round in Marseille And in doubles they draw Damm/Lindstedt who already won a title this year. Well good luck anyway.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #50
country flag Kezzi

Thanks for the news
Good luck!

My laptop is a little suicidal since two weeks, so my pictures are coming tomorrow I've been busy all day to get it to work again
Old 02-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #51
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Vraiment pas de bol !

Not lucky, poor Arnaud. I hope he will do better in double.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:54 PM   #52
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

the ballkids can look forward to an entertaining match...

*keep waiting for kezzi's pics*

(don't forget to put your name on them, cos you know who may pinch them )
Old 02-15-2009, 10:38 PM   #53
country flag Kezzi

Yeah, poor kids

*I'm sorry!* I have a big crisis here, my laptop is suicidal since two weeks... so I bought an external disk to back up my files. And now that also doesn't work and my laptop only lets me online, when I start programmes for picture editing, it hangs itself
Tomorrow I'm taking my harddisk back and make the people save my files somehow. I don't care how they do it, but my pictures and schoolwork is on it and I need them! After that I can take care of my laptop, I first wanted a back up of everything, because I was a little behind on that. (I know, stupid! )
Fortunately my Rotterdam pics are still on my memorystick and if I need to I can copy my files again from my laptop (hopefully it stays alive then...) but editing pics is really too much to ask now
Most of the time I love the technology available nowadays, but at this point I really don't
Thank god for warranty and insurance
Old 02-16-2009, 06:31 PM   #54
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

I hope everything will be OK with your files

A tough & long doubles match today 7-6(5)/6-7(7)/10-3 in 2 hours. You can see very short video here http://www.dailymotion.com/open13leblog It was better on serve for Arnaud hopefully he will do the same tomorrow he gets the first match of the night session around 7.00 pm.

Before doubles Arnaud was interviewed by children from Arles

Old 02-16-2009, 08:53 PM   #55
country flag Kezzi

My files are saved and my pictures are uploading to photobucket right now

For a second I had to search for Arno in that pic

edit: the link to my pictures: http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...terdam%202009/
Not all of them, my laptop is just too slow with uploading, but there's more coming tomorrow
I attached the picture of my signed book to this post, don't want it on photobucket, it needs special attention
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PPsigned.JPG (34.3 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Kezzi : 02-16-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #56
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
For a second I had to search for Arno in that pic [/url]
It's easy it's the one with the red shirt . The little Arno with little children

Thank you very much for your pics Some are really funny and thanks for sharing the sign and the words of Arnaud on your sign book

Today in the local press some articles: http://www.laprovence.com/articles/2...au-naturel.php & http://www.20minutes.fr/article/3019...arat-Safin.php

Arnauds says that yes Marat is a better tennis player than him and if Marat plays well he will surely beat him but Arnaud is very motivated and excited by this match . Arnaud says some nice things about Marat like that he shows his emotions on court, very spectacular to watch who is loved by the crowd and a very nice guy who always say "hello".
Old 02-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #57
country flag soulage

4-6/6-3/6-2

I watch all the match on livestream and it was entertaining

1set: Arnaud was the first to do the break leading 3-1 but Marat broke back. Arno was very agressive at the beginning and Marat needed some games to really enter into the match but when he was it has been more difficult for Arnaud who made more & more faults even if he had break points and he served poorly. From 3-1 for Arno it went to 5-3 for Marat. Arnaud saved one set points on his serve but lost 4-6 in 51 min. Marat hits 9 aces in this first set and generally his serve was very efficient.
2 set : Arnaud broke at 3-2 and hold easily with better serves 6-3 in 34 min.
3 set: Arnaud worked hard to cover the court and broke to lead 3-2 & 4-2. Arno did an other break by love to lead 5-2 and win 6-2.

Arnaud played quite well in first set but his serve was and since the second set his serve was amazing It's was his better two sets on serve i saw since a long time. Marat play bad at the end of course but also because Arnaud fought on every point and gived nothing.

At the end he spoke to the speaker and said he feels really well physically and took a lot of pleasure on court and he is very motivated.

Bruno, Daddy & Mother (not sure), Guy Forget, DIP, Nolwenn, Pioline and surely many other friends watched him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bruno.JPG (18.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg lunette.jpg (21.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg arno.jpg (17.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg speaker.jpg (16.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg zoom.jpg (14.1 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by soulage : 02-17-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:58 PM   #58
country flag Via

what a shock! marat should be ashamed of himself to have let the match slip like that, esp to a guy like arnaud

thanks for your pics kezzi!!! i never realised rotterdam has curtains around the courts! how wierd this one looks like a big school hall!

and the pics are just fine (especially with photobucket's new dark background lol) thanks very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
It's easy it's the one with the red shirt . The little Arno with little children
yes the man with two faces.... usually we see 'the little arno with little children '

thanks for the match report soulage
Old 02-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #59
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
4-6/6-3/6-2

I watch all the match on livestream and it was entertaining

1set: Arnaud was the first to do the break leading 3-1 but Marat broke back. Arno was very agressive at the beginning and Marat needed some games to really enter into the match but when he was it has been more difficult for Arnaud who made more & more faults even if he had break points and he served poorly. From 3-1 for Arno it went to 5-3 for Marat. Arnaud saved one set points on his serve but lost 4-6 in 51 min. Marat hits 9 aces in this first set and generally his serve was very efficient.
2 set : Arnaud broke at 3-2 and hold easily with better serves 6-3 in 34 min.
3 set: Arnaud worked hard to cover the court and broke to lead 3-2 & 4-2. Arno did an other break by love to lead 5-2 and win 6-2.

Arnaud played quite well in first set but his serve was and since the second set his serve was amazing It's was his better two sets on serve i saw since a long time. Marat play bad at the end of course but also because Arnaud fought on every point and gived nothing.

At the end he spoke to the speaker and said he feels really well physically and took a lot of pleasure on court and he is very motivated.

Bruno, Daddy & Mother (not sure), Guy Forget, DIP, Nolwenn, Pioline and surely many other friends watched him.
Thanks for the info!
And of course the pic of Bruno, it's nice to see him Even though he should take his brothers example and shave Looks like he got a little curly hair now, is that right?

Anyway, it's good to hear Arno played so well
Old 02-18-2009, 08:42 PM   #60
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
what a shock! marat should be ashamed of himself to have let the match slip like that, esp to a guy like arnaud

thanks for your pics kezzi!!! i never realised rotterdam has curtains around the courts! how wierd this one looks like a big school hall!

and the pics are just fine (especially with photobucket's new dark background lol) thanks very much

yes the man with two faces.... usually we see 'the little arno with little children '

thanks for the match report soulage
You're welcome! I'm uploading the rest right now.
Happy you think they are not that bad I always hate it to take pics indoors when I know how much better my outdoor pics are

Rotterdam only has curtains all around court 1. Court 2 and 3 are right next to each other, separated by those green things you also see outdoors. They only have curtains on the "outside" of the courts on 3 sides. On the "open" side there's the place for the audience During qualies court 1 and 2 are the match courts, during the main draw only centre court and court 1 are used as match courts. The rest is for practice (during qualies centre is also for practice and off limits to normal people ).

I thinks they use curtains because they use this location for many events. I've went there to quite a few concerts, like Jamiroquai in 2004. It's weird to think that you stand on the same place where the centre court is at the time of the tournament But it's also used for conventions, expositions... all sorts of things.