Super Haas Saturday - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-23-2009, 05:29 PM   #46
country flag KaiserT
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

KaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super Haas Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
Just want to see if he has SuperMario on his card...I think he has a good chance beating Simon as he is playing well lately...
He's already had one incredibly lucky escape with Ancic, tipping him for "$5000" to beat Karlovic and seeing Karlo have bps to take it 3-1, so doubt he'll follow that up picking Mario again.
KaiserT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #47
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 19-10 (+$13059.00)

***I only wager on odds 1.35 or better and never do parlays

(If you wager exactly the amounts I wager on every match this season, I promise you make some crazy money)

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY! I am back in big time business going 4-1 now in the last two days and I made almost 4k yesterday for myself and my two investors also gave me a nice little chunk of what they won. The big boys love winning and they love money even more. Like I said before, if you follow me all season, you make big money, that's a promise guys. I am very busy with work, very busy with capping other sports and betting on tennis is something I do for fun on the side so don't hate the player bitches, hate the game. I'm sick and tired of all the idiots who run around on tennis forums claiming to be good because they go 10-0 betting on 1.15 favorites and parlaying 1.03 favorites by the dozen to make a couple hundred bucks.

All my wagering is done at Pinnacle. All the best this season and if you have a problem with me or my style, LICK MY NUTS!

--------------------------------------

Saturday, January 24

Australian Open - Round of 32

Mario Ancic 2.59 over Gilles Simon ($2000 to win $3180)

Are you fuckin kidding me or what? These odds are a complete joke, Ancic should be the favorite here no doubt about it and I can laught right now at all Simon backers because you are being taken for a serious ride for your money here. Ancic has the size and the power to defeat a very mobile Simon who loves to move around and make life difficult for his opponents. What you have to understand is that although Ancic had it easy in his service game against Karlovic last round, he also had to face bombs left and right from the doctor and he managed to survive. Simon has a much softer serve and Ancic will take advantage of that to up his return game and fight off a lot more points than he was able to against Karlovic. How can you guys possibly bet on Simon here when he lost to Ancic last year at TMS Miami...on hardcourts...in three sets and without much of a fight in the two sets he lost in that match? Ancic, although not in the top shape of his life, is still one of the best players in the world and like I said before I think it's completely ridiculous that so many are considering Simon at these odds here. Sure Ancic needed five sets to beat Karlovic in his last match but Karlovic is someone that has always bothered Ancic and it was understandble for sure that it would take him that long to win. I also thought Ancic looked good in ATP Sydney last week before deciding to take it easy against Djokovic and saving his energy in case he meets Djoko here in Melbourne instead. In case you didn't notice Ancic blew away Robredo 6-2 6-1 in Sydney and he has now shown some serious fight in two 2009 matches (one against Delic in Brisbane and one against Karlovic here last round). Gilles Simon has yet to be challenged in this tournament really. He beat Guccione last round but the Aussie really didn't have anything to throw at Simon and his first round match was a snoozer against a guy who only really knows how to play tennis on clay courts. We are talking about the same Gilles Simon that lost to Simone Bolelli at the Hopman Cup Challenege a few weeks ago and the same Simon that lost to Del Potro in the US Open, a player that is somewhat like Ancic and poses the same type of threats. I think you guys are confusing the indoor surfaces with the outdoor surfaces because Simon is very good on the indoor surface but a little bit more hampered when things move outdoor so I don't see an edge whatsoever for him in this match. Also, when the hell did Gilles Simon ever do anything in this type of match to deserve these odds? Gilles Simon is only 14-14 lifetime in BEST OF FIVE SET MATCHES while Mario Ancic is 11-2 the last 12 months in BEST OF FIVE SET MATCHES and 35-15 in his last 50. It's pretty clear in my mind that the more time Ancic has to figure out an opponent in a match, the more he can use that to his advantage and win long matches. It's also clear that he is 100% recovered from his illness and that this should not be an issue. Over the last 12 months, the only player to beat Mario Ancic in BEST OF FIVE SET MATCHES was Roger Federer and that was at the French Open and Wimbledon. THAT'S SOME INCREDIBLE SHIT GUYS and why in the world would Gilles Simon change that? He is a good player but he has not reached the Round of 16 at any Slam event in the last 12 months and that won't change today. I am still shocked at the odds were are getting for Ancic here in this match. This is as far as Simon has even been at the Australian Open as he lost his Round of 32 matches both in 2006 and 2008 and now has to face a player that is probably TOP 10 material once he gets back in full shape, which he should be right now. That man is Mario Ancic who is 14-5 lifetime at the Australian Open, has reached the Round of 16 twice in the past and who is always good to give it everything he has. His losses at this tournament have been against Roddick (#7 at the time), Ferrer (#14 at the time), Safin (#4 at the time), Philippoussis (#9 at the time) and Ferrero (#4 at the time). Gilles Simon is ranked #8 but I just don't think he has what it takes to beat Ancic who is on a serious comeback trail to being a TOP 10 player again. ONE OF THE BEST UNDERDOG BETS OF THE YEAR IF YOU ASK ME!

James Blake 1.44 over Igor Andreev ($3000 to win $1320)

More free money guys and whoever doesn't bet this is a complete ass clown, give him/her/it the award right now and forget about ever running that tournament again. I mean what the hell are the oddsmakers thinking of in this match posting these kinds of odds? No but seriously I must be missing something, Blake must be hurt or it's just a mistake. Nonetheless I am pounding away on this bad boy and collecting the free money in the morning...enough said. FREE MONEY HERE. Do I need to say more other than the fact that James Blake is 5-0 lifetime against Igor Andreev and that their styles don't even match enough to consider Andreev on an underdog wager? I know some of their meetings go all the way back to 2004 and those are not really valid but the bottom line is Blake is going to have complete control of this match against a player who cannot handle his serve, cannot handle his swagger and cannot handle his movement on the hardcourt surface. We are talking about the very same Andreev that was almost bounced in the first round by one of the worst players in this tournament. You cannot say Blake has been tested this Australian Open because he hasn't and his wins the first two rounds were against virtual nobodies as de Chaunac is ranked #253 in the world right now and Frank Dancevic is ranked #131 in the world right now. What I like about Blake here is that he didn't even have to try in those matches winning both in straight sets, conserving his energy 100% and heading into the final stages of this tournament with a full head of steam which he will probably keep going with another straight sets win today. His only warmup for this tournament was the Hopman Cup Challenge and Blake beat both Hewitt and Kiefer to prepare for this right now. Who the hell is Andreev and who does he think he is making it this far in this tournament? He beat Gulbis who is a complete joke in the last round and he barely survived a match against the newbie Peter Polansky in the first round of the tournament coming from two sets down to win that match. Can I please remind all of you one more time that Andreev lost to Chardy in the ATP Sydney tournament and that he is just not cutout for this kind of match against this kind of player. I think the interest and the odds that come with Andreev stem from his showing in the US Open where he reached the Round of 16 but only really beat Gicquel, Verdasco and Chardy which is not all that impressive if you ask me. I have always had my doubts about Blake in big matches because he loves to choke and will never be an elite player that can beat some of the tennis big boys but he can beat Andreev and that's all I really care about right now. Blake is 8-3 the last 12 months when playing in a best of five set match while Andreev is only 7-6 the last 12 months when playing in a best of five set match so you figure out who has the edge here. This is as far as Andreev has ever made it at the Australian Open as he is 0-2 lifetime in matches in the Round of 32 with losses to Gasquet and Hrbaty over the last three years. Blake on the other hand is 22-9 lifetime at the Australian Open and he was a quarter-finalist here in 2008, he reached the Round of 16 here in 2007, he reached the Round of 16 here in 2004 and in 2003 which now makes him 4-1 lifetime in Round of 32 matches in this tournament and that is good enough for me to really place a comfortable wager on him knowing he is going to KICK SOME ANDREEV ASS AND SHOW US THE MONEY! Dumbest odds ever.

Fernando Verdasco 1.63 over Radek Stepanek ($1500 to win $945)

Wow we have a tricky one here guys and before even looking at the odds I was hoping Verdaco would be a huge underdog and that I could bet something like 3k or 4k on him to make a large profit but the boys behind the glass curtain have made him the favorite and I am still pounding away on this wager no matter what. Both players have been blacklisted by bettors around the world and that makes this a dangerous investment for many of you but I am not concerned because from what I hear, Verdasco is getting some serious pussy this week in Melbourne with the women's tour here as well and when both tours are in the same city at the same time, Verdasco tends to play a lot better. Alright so head-to-head Stepanke has the huge edge here as he is 3-0 lifetime against Verdasco and already has a win against the Spaniard in 2009 at the ATP Brisbane tournament but that win was in tree sets and Verdasco is definitely capable of doing better than that in a match that matters as much as this one today matters. Even when these two met in a best of five set setting back at the 2006 Wimbledon tournament, the match went five sets and Stepanek rallied down a set to win the last two and in the end win the match. So it's not like Verdasco has been too far off against Radek and this is the day I finally see him breaking through his struggles from the past. Stepanek comes into this match off wins over Nicolas Lapentti and Michael Berrer and I can't say I was impressed with either one of his performances as a heavy favourite. I say that because he dropped a set in both of those matches and those were matches he was supposed to cruise right through and not have any problems winning in straight sets. Stepanek also complained of back problems in the ATP Sydney tournament and actually had to withdraw which could be a huge issue for him in this match. Verdasco is going to make him move around a lot and that won't be good for his back. The last time they met was in the FINAL of the Brisbane tournament and agains Stepanek was the better man but not by much and Verdasco is going to be out for revenge. The sex machine spaniard cruised through the first two rounds with absolute ease winning his first match against Mannarino 6-0 6-2 6-2 and then he moved onto the second round where he took that bitch Arnaud Clement and beat him 6-1 6-1 6-2 making him one of the most relaxed players left in this tournament. I know the Kooyong event was only an exhibition affaire but he did beat Gonzalez and Cilic in that event and those are impressive wins considering both players are still playing in this Australian Open and both players have a chance of reaching the FINAL 8 players. It's not like he is out of form or anything because Verdasco was just in the ATP Brisbane final as mentioned before where he lost to none other than Radek Stepanek and beat PHM, Serra, Ancic and Tomic in the early rounds...good stuff for sure considering Ancic is going to be heading for the Round of 16 here. I actually Verdasco a lot more in this setting than the one in the ATP Brisbane final because he has always been better in best of five set matches. VERDASCO IS 11-3 THE LAST MONTHS IN BEST OF FIVE SET MATCHES with losses to only Nadal, Berdych and Andreev. Having said that Stepanek is also a guy who has won 11 of his last 14 best of five set matches and he is going to give Verdasco a very good run for his money in this match. What this really boils down to for me, apart from Verdasco seeking revenge on a court he feels much more comfortable playing on, is the fact that Stepanek is 0-3 lifetime in Round of 32 matches at the Australian Open going down in 2003, 2005 and 2007 to Hewiit, Canas and Ferrer respectively. Stepanek has never been beyond this point at the Australian Open and I don't know why that would change here. Verdasco is not much better having never passed the Round of 64 until this year but that says a lot about the way he is playing right now and I really like his chances against Stepanek in this match. Revenge is huge in tennis, Verdasco is playing some lights out tennis, he wants a win against Stepanek and he is fit enough to make it into the Round of 16 at this tournament. LOTS OF SEX = BIG WINS FOR VERDASCO AND THIS IS ONE OF THOSE RIGHT NOW!

Fernando Gonzalez 1.77 over Richard Gasquet ($3000 to win $2310)

Alright so this is the finally of one of my largest betting days in a long time and I am going out with a bang here. Gasquet is going to be a very attractive wager for a lot of you because you actually believe he is on his way to being a TOP 10 player again and he has played well enough this tournament to have people on his side. Believe it or not these two TOP 25 players have never met in the past so we don't really know how their styles are going to clash and a lot of experts are very interested in seeing how this match goes. Well I already know how it will go and I can say right now that THERE IS NO WAY GONZALEZ LOSES THIS MATCH TO GASUQET, NOT HERE, NOT NOW! Gonzalez is playing some of the best tennis of his life and with 2 titles under his belt over the span of the last 12 months, I like him a lot better than I do Gasquet who has not won a title in more than a year now and is trying to regain the form he had at this time last year when he was ranked #7 in the world. I can only laugh at the way Gasquet has played in this tournament so far because his two opponents have been complete jokes. In the first round he played against the #76 ranked Diego Junquiera and he had all the problems in the world going down a set early before recovering and winning the final three sets (not without trouble). In the second round Gasquet got to face the #105 player in the world and he won in straight sets but that in no way prepares him for this match today against one of the best players in the world nor does his performance in ATP Sydney where yes he reached the Semi-Final but all he did there was beat Tursunov, Simon (nice win) and Chardy before losing to Nalbandian. He did played well at ATP Brisbane but again he was beat by the better player in Stepanek and I don't trust Gasquet against much better opponents. He is not ready to win matches like this just yet and Gonzalez has too much overall skill for the Frenchie. Gonzalez on the other hand looks razor sharp in this tournament. He opened things up with the toughest match possible against Lleyton Hewitt and he won in a very tough five sets. That says a lot about what Gonzalez can do and how tough he is going to be to beat in this tournament. His second round match was a bit more relaxing as he got rid of that piece of shit cheater Canas in straight sets without really having to sweat things out, which is what he needed heading into the match with Gasquet. It's going to take quite a bit to get rid of Gonzalez who had a good run in the ATP Beijing tournament last August and who followed that up with a good US Open where he lost to local boy Andy Roddick in the Round of 16. Gonzalez is now 13-4 over the last 12 months in best of five set matches and out of those matches 7 of them were on hardcourts where Gonzalez lost two of them and those were against Nadal and Roddick. Believe me when I say that Gonzalez is tough to beat on hardcourts and it's going to take one of the big powers of tennis to do it, not this piece of french shit Gasquet. The only hardcourt best of five set matches Gasquet has played in the last 12 months have been this tournament and his opening round loss to Tommy Haas in the US Open about 4-5 months ago. So Gasquet is not good enough right now to win this kind of match and we are getting very generous odds on Gonzo. I think a lot of people are also going to back Gasquet because they think this is the same frenchboy that reached the Round of 16 here last year but please understand that Gasquet is not playing tennis at the same level as he was just one year ago and he has really dropped off since then. As a matter of fact he reached the Round of 16 the last two years here but he was ranked #8 in 2008 and #17 in 2007. Well Gasquet has taken a few steps back and is now ranked #25 and there is no way he wins this match. Gonzo on the other hand loves playing in this tournament where he is 19-8 lifetime and where he is still disappointed at his loss in the Round of 32 last year against Cilic but who can blame him for that, Cilic is on fire right now and really making a name for himself. In 2007 Gonzalez was a finalist in the Australian Open where he lost to Federer in straight sets and if anyone has experience here it's him. Gasquet just doesn't have enough on his serve or in his return game right now to ball with the Chilean and this is gonna be GAME SET MATCH IN A HURRY FOR US GONZO BACKERS!!! CASH THIS BITCH!

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:40 PM   #48
country flag BostonBrian

BostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond repute

I knew you would like Gonzo and Ancic Mista! LOL..time to put a few wagers in...
BostonBrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #49
country flag zethand

zethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava View Post
MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 19-10 (+$13059.00)

***I only wager on odds 1.35 or better and never do parlays

(If you wager exactly the amounts I wager on every match this season, I promise you make some crazy money)

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY! I am back in big time business going 4-1 now in the last two days and I made almost 4k yesterday for myself and my two investors also gave me a nice little chunk of what they won. The big boys love winning and they love money even more. Like I said before, if you follow me all season, you make big money, that's a promise guys. I am very busy with work, very busy with capping other sports and betting on tennis is something I do for fun on the side so don't hate the player bitches, hate the game. I'm sick and tired of all the idiots who run around on tennis forums claiming to be good because they go 10-0 betting on 1.15 favorites and parlaying 1.03 favorites by the dozen to make a couple hundred bucks.

All my wagering is done at Pinnacle. All the best this season and if you have a problem with me or my style, LICK MY NUTS!

--------------------------------------
Impressive performance yesterday. Congrats! I definitely will follow you this season. Can I ask you what do you mean with investors?
Old 01-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #50
country flag Lebowski

Lebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond repute

Andreev 3.15
Lebowski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:03 PM   #51
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Stepanek over Verdasco @ 2.60 (40 units)
The better player, plain and simple.

Gaquet over Gonzo @ 2.30 (30 units)
The key to this match is Gasquet's backhand down the line, which he'll have plenty of opportunities to unleash. If he can get that shot working today, he'll be able to take this over the much less talented and less cerebral Chilean.

Ancic over Simon @ 2.60 (20 units)
Old 01-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #52
bad gambler

Amazing that after all these years this will be the first H2h meeting between Gonzo and Gasquet

Gasquet's fh was horrendous against Istomin last round but I will put that down to the fact that he really did struggle in the windy conditions, the night match will help him in this respect because from what I saw in his leadup in Sydney he was solid off both wings.

Last edited by bad gambler : 01-23-2009 at 09:21 PM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #53
country flag kinster

kinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond repute

Going for treble:

Blake over Andreev
Monfils over Almagro
Murray over Melzer

@1.855
kinster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #54
country flag bouver

bouver has a reputation beyond reputebouver has a reputation beyond reputebouver has a reputation beyond reputebouver has a reputation beyond reputebouver has a reputation beyond reputebouver has a reputation beyond reputebouver has a reputation beyond reputebouver has a reputation beyond reputebouver has a reputation beyond reputebouver has a reputation beyond reputebouver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
Andreev 3.15
reason for this bet?
bouver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:25 PM   #55
country flag LleytonMonfils

LleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond repute

Mista has me on board. Time to get out the credit card.
LleytonMonfils is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:28 PM   #56
country flag chavkev

chavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond repute

Gone for a little parlay to make the evening interesting

Monfils 3-0 x Ancic

Probably not happen, but worth a pop on very small stakes.
chavkev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:30 PM   #57
country flag LleytonMonfils

LleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonMonfils has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavkev View Post
Gone for a little parlay to make the evening interesting

Monfils 3-0 x Ancic

Probably not happen, but worth a pop on very small stakes.
What's it pay?
LleytonMonfils is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #58
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Pennetta - Medina Garrigues
Both girls have shown equal form going into the 3rd round so far I'd prefer the 2.78 on MG if I had to choose.
Monfils - Almagro
Think Monfils will be too much for the dirtballer
Peng - Williams
Staying away from Serena at these odds
Suarez Navarro - Martinez Sanchez
You don't beat Venus and then lose to Martinez, it's just not on
Ancic - Simon
I think Gilles is much tougher mentally and should get this...a little surprised at the odds, though.
Azarenka - Mauresmo
I respect Mauresmo but Azarenka has been on fire since the start of the season and has taken her game to the next level, so this is her moment.
Zheng - Katia Bondarenko
Difficult to assess, as Zheng has been a little shaky recently but her mental strength is unquestionable.
Kuznetsova - Alona Bondarenko
A little low for my liking but Sveta should clinch this
Sela - Tsonga
Sela is a dark horse and Tsonga has the tendency to struggle a bit so no bet
Stepanek - Verdasco
Can't decide, the way Verdasco was undone by Stepanek last time makes those odds a no-no. Stepanek can do it all over again.
Blake - Andreev
Perhaps Blake has the upper hand here but I'm gonna stay away as I don't trust him.
Razzano - Cibulkova
Cibbi too low for comfort
Murray - Melzer
No problems for Murray, Melzer might take a set but nothing more
Gasquet - Gonzalez
Gonzo has the crowd behind him and the good record in Oz; If Gasquet brings his A game he will be tough but at these odds I prefer Gonzo
Stosur - Dementieva
Stosur is capable of getting a set at least, so I'll stay away from this one
Nadal - Haas
Haas is doing very well at the moment but Nadal is going to be a whole new proposition. Might get in play if Haas shows evidence that he can cause the upset.

Picks: Monfils & Navarro & Murray & Kuznetsova double = 2.40
Simon & Azarenka @ 2.05
Gonzalez @ 1.77

win
win
win

Good game, Richie, it could have gone either way

Time for a bloody break now, pffff

Last edited by nastoff : 01-24-2009 at 11:57 AM.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #59
country flag chavkev

chavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LleytonMonfils View Post
What's it pay?
2.25 x 2.5 = 5.625 Only put just over a tenner, thought it would give better value that my footy picks for the weekend as Im hopeless at it.
chavkev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:34 PM   #60
country flag kinster

kinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond repute

I think Simon will beat Ancic. Simon knows the importance of holding serve against big servers as he shown in the previous match against Guccione and did not lose a single service game. I got a feeling Simon's win over Guccione is the perfect warm up to then play Ancic next because Ancic's style is simular to Guccione.
kinster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote