Joćo "Feijćo" Souza - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #31
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joćo "Feijćo" Souza

Nice that he is finally getting some results in. I was worried he wouldn't make it...
Ad Wim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #32
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

He couldn't do much against Vik, 6-2 6-2 for the Czech.

Unfortunatelly he loses again in a semifinal, now it's 0-7 for him at this stage in challengers. This year it's 0-4 with semis lost at Sćo Paulo (lost to Capdeville), Pereira (lost to Falla), Constanta (lost to Kavcic) and now Oberstaufen (lost to Vik).

He will make it one day anyway, he won't stop foghting and that's for sure.
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:21 PM   #33
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

He is losing to pumped players. Capdeville was playing ok in sao paulo, Falla must have been playing with all strenghts at home, Kavcic in a hot strea and now Vik who can have a good ranking. He will get to the final once he faces a surprise player.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #34
country flag diegodc

diegodc is on a distinguished road

Another time in the semis...

But his results increased again! The points he won in Constanta and Oberstaufen will be great for his ranking. He will stay close to top 200, and has three challengers in a row in Brazil to make good tournaments. Good job, Feijćo!
diegodc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:18 AM   #35
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Jão had no success in BH and Campos do Jordão, but this week at the capital of the country he had great wins over Demoliner (6-3 6-4) and over Zampieri (5-7 7-6 7-6).

He plays Mello tomorrow for a place in the semifinal and hopefully he won't feel tired after this night battle.

Just come on Jão, come on.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #36
country flag Caio_Brasil

Good luck to Feijćo at Cali where he starts the series of South American tournaments.

Make the best of it Jćo.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #37
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, let's get some results Jaoa! DO you guys believe he can still make it? He's not really pushing through...
Old 09-15-2009, 02:05 AM   #38
country flag Caio_Brasil

Sure I believe

He didn't have many hard court wins but that isn't his best surface anyway, also he played a though opponent on USO qualies (Chiudinelli reached the 3rd round at the main draw).

Now we are back to clay, and this is South America where he has his best results, so it's the best time of the year to achieve good results.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #39
country flag Ad Wim

Not a great start, horrible actually. This Struvay is 18 and 800 in the world. Souza will never climb the rankings if he keeps losing matches like these, and he does a lot. Terrible...
Old 09-15-2009, 09:31 PM   #40
country flag Caio_Brasil

Well I've never seen Struvay playing, maybe he got a good game and today was his day.

Time to move on now, the wins will come.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:51 AM   #41
country flag Caio_Brasil

Jćo had a win on Brazilian Interclubs last weekend and I thought he was playing pretty well.

This week he took a set off of Santi Ventura in the Vilas Club but couldn't clinch the win. There will be plenty of tournament in South America till the end of the year though and he will have his chances to achieve some wins, reach his first challenger final and who knows win one title.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:55 AM   #42
country flag Ad Wim

Still, he has to get some results in! Taking a set against Ventura is pretty good actually, and just a tough loss, but that loss against Struvay was terrible and really unnecessary. Vamos Joao!
Old 10-05-2009, 02:14 AM   #43
country flag Caio_Brasil

Massu is Feijćo's next test, in Montevideo.

I believe he can win, let's see how it goes.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:18 AM   #44
country flag Caio_Brasil

Jćo got so close, but lost in the 3rd set tiebreak in the end.

Losses like this one must hurt, but his time will come and the cheering won't stop.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:47 AM   #45
country flag Ad Wim

True, but he needs one of those wins some time. And it isn't that Massu is winning a lot lately. so...

But Souza's ranking is still good enough to enter all of the challenger in South-Amarica till the end of the year. But if he doesn't do something, it won't be for next year. Come on man, do some damage again!