Falling Friday - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-22-2009, 10:49 PM   #46
country flag Thrasher

Thrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Falling Friday

Once again yesterday I was molested,mutilated,and murdered.

I play this today:

Muller +7.5 @1.77 over Del Potro
Lu +6 @2.05 over Robredo

Bartoli @1.57 over Safarova
Cornet @1.47 over Hantuchova

GL!
Thrasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2009, 10:54 PM   #47
country flag philosophicalarf

philosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavkev View Post
Just one observation on Ferrer. Last season he won only 2 matches on hard against top 50 players. His W/L ratio as a whole on hard was 13/14. His success on clay last year hid a lot. Im not sure whether on hard courts he has the game at present to beat Cilic. Maybe wrong?

His game went wildly off in the 2nd half of the year, and he couldn't beat anyone at all most of the time (he was playing atrociously, couldn't do anything right). That rather ruined his hard court record, but on form he's pretty good (semis US Open 07, finals masters cup 07, quarters AO 08). Only recently the first signs of recovery, but he's still not playing well. Cilic should beat him, if he can keeps the errors under control. However if he can't, and has to reign back on the groundshots, Ferrer will grind him into the dust.
philosophicalarf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:08 PM   #48
country flag chavkev

chavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
His game went wildly off in the 2nd half of the year, and he couldn't beat anyone at all most of the time (he was playing atrociously, couldn't do anything right). That rather ruined his hard court record, but on form he's pretty good (semis US Open 07, finals masters cup 07, quarters AO 08). Only recently the first signs of recovery, but he's still not playing well. Cilic should beat him, if he can keeps the errors under control. However if he can't, and has to reign back on the groundshots, Ferrer will grind him into the dust.
You make a good point. I mean its the uncertainty that creates the odds. I got on Cilic fairly early, but anything below 1.50 is awful value on this game. Tomorrow on the Stepanek-Verdasco match is an example of the same. Radek seems good value at the moment, but by tomorrow evening maybe not (3-0 H2H Radek, similar h/c stats - odds 2.00)
chavkev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:09 PM   #49
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Tricky card.

Baggy over Fish

Although he was helped by Toad's meltdown Baggy played some good stuff. He got a lot of serves back into play and there was good depth on his shots. Fish is a player who regularly serves below 50% so Baggy will get the first strike in in on lot of Mardy's service points. Also Baggy's bh dtl is one of the best in the busniness and he can use it to break down Fish's shitty forehand. Thirdly, the support from his fans could be crucial. Fish can get riled easily and he's a play whose level drops massively when he gets pissed off. See Madrid v Mathieu.

5u 1.68

Cilic over Ferrer

The odds are just verging on being too short but I think Cilic is going to turn out to be a very trustworthy player for punters this season and he'll be knocking on the door of the top 10 pretty soon. If he can keep his head and accept that he will ost likely be broken a few times by such an excellent returner he should prevail. Also Ferrer's greatest shot, his inside out forehand will play into Marin's hands as his bh is clearly the stronger wing.

4u 1.73

Muller 7.5 over Del Potro

Simply too big a line for a massive server who seems to bring his best tennis on the biggest stage.
Del Potro can be prone to playing some lethargic looking service games from time to time and he won't get away with it in this one.

3u 1.83
Old 01-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #50
country flag philosophicalarf

philosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavkev View Post
You make a good point. I mean its the uncertainty that creates the odds I got on Cilic fairly early, but anything below 1.50 is awful value on this game.

Absolutely. Off the top of the head, I'd say it's only 60-40 in Cilic's favour.
philosophicalarf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:14 PM   #51
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Cornet + Robredo @ 2.00
Wawrinka @ 2.45
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #52
country flag Thrasher

Thrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...012749,00.html

Thrasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:26 PM   #53
country flag Eustache

Eustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lads,

I just bang Muller to take a set at least @2,15.

GL.

In running bet on 12bet.
Eustache is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:38 PM   #54
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute

delic +8 @1,85 4 units
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:03 AM   #55
country flag Eustache

Eustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond reputeEustache has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustache View Post
Hi Lads,

I just bang Muller to take a set at least @2,15.

GL.

In running bet on 12bet.
Win.
Eustache is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:09 AM   #56
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrer over Cilic 6/5

Fish over Baggy 5/4

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:27 AM   #57
country flag cardio

cardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardio View Post
Kanepi to cover + 6 games against Safina @2.2
I wouldnt go so far to say she will win it, but to cover +6 games sounds reasonable to me. Last year they played twice , in Berlin( clay) Safina won in two sets, Kanepi played like crap and Safina won 6-4,6-3. In Tokyo on hard Safina won in three, Kanepi came through quali, she was tired as hell, without coach and lost 6-4,6-7,6-2. So both times Safina won 5 games more than Kanepi, why not tonight?
Lost
And it wasnt even close
cardio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:46 AM   #58
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

Took David Ferrer in play @ 2.24 (1 unit). Good luck.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:13 AM   #59
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy928 View Post
heading off to jamaica today so, i need some spending cash....

let see....

cilly

berdy

baggy daddy

hantu

That is all. Gl ladies....
cilly was an easy winna.....let's get other 3 shall we?
Old 01-23-2009, 04:02 AM   #60
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Wawrinka V Berdych - Over 40.5 @ $1.87
Bagdhatis V Fish - Over 40.5 @ $1.95

Wawrinka over Berdych @ $2.30 - Why are you crazy ****s backing Birdshit for? He is a headcase. Wawrinka should take this in 4 - 5 sets. Could even do him in 3. I don't rate Birdshit. Never have and never will. Wawrinka the better player here and he will show it tonight.

Federer first set score 6 - 4 @ $4.25
Federer first set score 7 - 6 @ $5.50

Dokic @ $4.45 - I'm cumming in my pants looking at these odds. When I'm watching the match it will be the same. Dokic is hot. Not only looks wise but form wise. She is in top shape and in good form. This is great. Really great. She wins tonight

Dokic V Wozniaki - Over 19.5 @ $1.80

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote