The Tomas Cheering Thread - Page 97 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-05-2010, 07:34 AM   #1441
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tomas Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraa00 View Post
Tomas had an amazing tournament, i'm so proud of him My happiness about those two weeks covers my disappointment of tomas' final Now i'm very excited about the hard season, i can't wait for it

After Wimbledon, we'll be probably more on tomas' forum which can be cool but hopefully new guys will support him for the good reasons... . Welcome, willkommen, bienvenue
And for all my lambs, jeeeeeeeeeees finally it was our turn to cry of happiness ( not necessarily ), to jump and to make some crazy dances and to tell everyone "eheheh Tomas is in THE FINAL OF A GRAND SLAM" And yeahhhhhhh we deserved it, he deserved it
yeah, we finally had such a big result to cheer about You are right Laura, such a long time supporting him, we deserve it Of course, he deserved it too!

He pulled out of DC btw
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #1442
country flag yomike

yomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so psyched. Even though he lost I'm still very happy with this result. At least now he won't end up like Gasquet and Nalbandian, my other great disappointments.

Tomas Richard
Stanislas Milos Federico

*Gaston* *Ivan*
*Juan Carlos* *David N.*

yomike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #1443
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many new fans Tomas gained over the last month or two
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #1444
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares? Bandwagoners and glory hunters are not my scene son
Old 07-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #1445
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

I do, I'm just curious.

Haha fair enough tho
Old 07-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #1446
country flag Lauraa00

Lauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Who cares? Bandwagoners and glory hunters are not my scene son
Same Dave We had already too much glory hunters with lucie

Btw David, on the wimbledon website in the video gallery, they made a special video which i think was made just for me because it is about Umpire Fashion Yeahhhhh

A Milk Czech please

You cannot be serious!
Lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #1447
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraa00 View Post
Same Dave We had already too much glory hunters with lucie

Btw David, on the wimbledon website in the video gallery, they made a special video which i think was made just for me because it is about Umpire Fashion Yeahhhhh
we did! Now we will get Tomas glory hunters too I liked our little groups But we know we are the ones who were around first

Oh reeeally? I can just see you being the star of that video next year! You will buy all the umpire fashion and wear it everyday, right?
Old 07-05-2010, 11:15 PM   #1448
country flag Furball

Furball is on a distinguished road

Hey guys! I'm new here and I was waiting on my account to be validated just in time to support Tomas for his Wimbledon final. But alas I can finally post. I'm really proud of Tomas' run to the final, and even though it was disappointing he couldn't perform his absolute best, you could tell from that smile during the trophy presentation that he is without a doubt confident now to go deep in tournaments. We waited so long, and it's all coming together. Patience is a virtue, something we all T-Bird fans have learned.

I have a feeling the US Open is ours for the taking!

Last edited by Furball : 07-05-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Furball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:37 PM   #1449
country flag Certinfy

Welcome Furball, nice to meet you. Totally agreed with all that you've said as well

Oh and I'm Jason, what's your name?
Old 07-06-2010, 12:20 AM   #1450
country flag Furball

Furball is on a distinguished road

Hi Jason! My nickname is Furby, just like the toy.

I am glad to have just gotten my account approved and have a happy introduction - like all of you I was frustrated at how Tomas gifted and choked away those service games. But with this comes experience and being no longer the headcase he once was, he is going to learn from this fast. It was more of a must-win for Nadal, and Tomas was going to get more from the experience whether he wins or loses.

I read he's taking a 3 week off. What's his next tournament?
Old 07-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #1451
country flag Certinfy

Hehe Well welcome Furby

Yeah too true, Nadal didn't even do much in those service games, but hey like you said at least he isn't the headcase he was and at least he earned a lot of experience out of it. Hopefully there's another GS Final to come in the future and then we'll perhaps see the difference the experience of this final has.

I think it's Bastad. Should be the 2nd seed there which would be awesome, although it's on the clay I think on Tomas' current form he could well win this, only problem is Soderling could beat him if they meet in the final.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #1452
country flag JJ-Fan

JJ-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
I think it's Bastad. Should be the 2nd seed there which would be awesome, although it's on the clay I think on Tomas' current form he could well win this, only problem is Soderling could beat him if they meet in the final.
Just like he did in Roland Garros this year. But who knows, Tomas beat Federer, he should be able to defeat Soderling too.
and be held by ocean's paws
JJ-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #1453
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-Fan View Post
Just like he did in Roland Garros this year. But who knows, Tomas beat Federer, he should be able to defeat Soderling too.
Soderling beat Fed too, and on clay...I think he is a better player than Tomas on clay but Tomas is better on faster surfaces. Anyway we are talking about a match that will only happen if both play and make the final.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #1454
country flag Certinfy

Soderling is by far the better player on clay so it's alright I guess.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #1455
country flag Davodus

Just saw this quote from Lucie:

Quote:
"He has a great serve, great forehand. He has improved moving on the court, so I believed in him," she told an Australian reporter after his win over Federer.
Best couple