The Tomas Cheering Thread - Page 120 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #1786
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tomas Cheering Thread

No idea how to sum up his 2 matches so far, very entertaining though the quality has only been okay at most
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2011, 05:39 AM   #1787
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute

Tough win over Mayer 7-6 in the third, but he is a really tricky player so I expected it to be tough...

Now QF against Nadal well, at least he made the QF...lived up to his ranking.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:08 AM   #1788
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah and given Nadal's form This is where he really just has to go out and swing I suppose.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:21 AM   #1789
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute

Well if he does that and has a good day, he could very easily win. But he needs to have a perfect day and really control play with his forehand...and not be afraid to take it to Nadal, and come to net and finish points off early.

But he has played relatively crap this tourament, so no expectations
Old 04-01-2011, 01:39 AM   #1790
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man, started like crap and ended like crap, but played some very, very nice tennis in between. Really off at the beginning and mindless tactically, then he began to find both his range and the game to dominate rather then be dominated, only to fall off towards the end. Served bailed him in one game, but when it failed too, that was it. Looked really tired in the end, which seems inexplicable to me. It wasn't such a long match.
Hope it is clear now, tool!
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:41 AM   #1791
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-01-2011, 02:08 AM   #1792
country flag Davodus

Disappointing, but he played really well For the 2nd and most of the third anyway. But he did get a bit unlucky in the third, and losing his serve was the end for him. Oh well, he pushed the number 1 and broke that run of sets.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:50 AM   #1793
country flag Certinfy

Yeah breaking that 20 set losing streak was the main thing here I think, will be interesting when they play again.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:15 AM   #1794
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Yeah breaking that 20 set losing streak was the main thing here I think, will be interesting when they play again.
On HC later in the year maybe anyway.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:50 PM   #1795
country flag elena_k

elena_k has a reputation beyond reputeelena_k has a reputation beyond reputeelena_k has a reputation beyond reputeelena_k has a reputation beyond reputeelena_k has a reputation beyond reputeelena_k has a reputation beyond reputeelena_k has a reputation beyond reputeelena_k has a reputation beyond reputeelena_k has a reputation beyond reputeelena_k has a reputation beyond reputeelena_k has a reputation beyond repute

I think Berdych was unlucky that when he was 0-40 on Nadal serve, he served 3 aces and 1 unreturnable serve
Just to annoy me Nadal started to serve like Karlovic in that set, but when I want him to win he serves awful like he did against Djokovic in Indian Wells.
elena_k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #1796
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
On HC later in the year maybe anyway.
Tomas has kept up with Nadal on the clay in a few sets Not saying he can beat Nadal on the clay but Nadal does have some average matches on the clay and Tomas could get a set. On grass if Tomas plays well he'll push Rafa to the limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena_k View Post
I think Berdych was unlucky that when he was 0-40 on Nadal serve, he served 3 aces and 1 unreturnable serve
Just to annoy me Nadal started to serve like Karlovic in that set, but when I want him to win he serves awful like he did against Djokovic in Indian Wells.
Yeah that's so true, had Nadal served the way he did in that final in the 3rd Tomas would of won it pretty comfortably I think, oh well
Old 04-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #1797
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena_k View Post
That was annoying as hell! Tomas plays a great game to 0-40 and he doesn't miss a first serve he isn't even a big ace server, and all of a sudden 3 aces in a row. Typical!
Old 04-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #1798
country flag Davodus

Tomas for some reason didn't enter Monte Carlo...but he got a WC so he will be there dunno why he didn't enter.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:06 PM   #1799
country flag Certinfy

I so want to see: Monte-Carlo QF: [WC] [4] Andy Murray vs [WC] [6] Tomas Berdych

Could be the best match 2 wildcards have ever played, but considering how bad Andy is playing and how bad he is on clay he isn't even making it past R2
Old 04-05-2011, 10:43 PM   #1800
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

It's the Safin disease, everyone's just starting to forget to commit I loved the guy, but it came to a point where I wished someone would tell him 'oh, we thought you committed, all the WC's have been given already'
Hope it is clear now, tool!
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote