You know you are an obsessed tennis fan when you... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-18-2009, 08:18 PM   #31
country flag FluffyYellowBall

FluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you are an obsessed tennis fan when you...

48-When you done everything in this thread, or think its normal (besides the sick maria post)

49-When u order a sweater off amazon that says "eat sleep tennis"

50-When friends of friends come up and talk to u for the first time n say your the one obssesed with tennis right? And u like that they say that

51-When u think about tennis when ur feeling down because its the only thing u have confidence in. I cant explain this one

52-When you talk about tennis players so much that you cousin thinks Rafa is a guy with u in class!

53-When u travel to Monte Carlo and Madrid and call them the best says of ur life.

54-Whenever your have a to write some kind of a paper thats the topic of ur choice its ALWAYS tennis related

54-When everyone at uni is running up to u tellng u that the welcome packet is sponsore by Kia and there pictures of Nadal inside.

54-When u are able to pronounce almost any name from any country because youve come across them in the tennis worlds-And people dont understand how

55-When it only seems right to fnd a career in the tennis world.

56-When you play seriously and train like a pro eventhough ur not planning to be one.

57-When you open the ATP Calendar and match the holiday with the holidays on your academic calendar.

58-When every time of the season just has its, essence

59-When your dead scarred to sleep in ur living room and would never do it unless a tennis match is on because the sound of the match makes u feel better...Seriously!

60-When youre best friends tries to hook u up with several guy but theyre just not "tennis material"

61-When you find out Rafa is coming to Egypt on Hoiday and eventually meet him because u called every travel agency and evry hotel to see where he is...then you meet him and its the best thing ever..You get a fever the next day coz of it :P

62-When u plan ur summer courses abroad and time them during a tournament.

63-Tennis is always in ur subconscious.The shape of the court and that lime green ball

64-When you have a bajillion more things to say on this thread
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2009, 08:44 PM   #32
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^ Tennis obsession at it finest.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #33
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

65. You don't sleep at all during GS tournaments.

66. You tell your friends and family not to bother calling you to help with something during slams so you don't miss anything.

67. You had to go to the bathroom, but your favorite player just came on court. You tell yourself you will go during the next changeover, but here you are - 4 1/2 hours later - and you still haven't moved because it's close to the end of the 5th set!

68. You watch matches on TV with headphones so you feel like you're at the venue.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:58 PM   #34
country flag Byrd

Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond repute

69. Willing to kill yourself if your fav player loses aka FedFan, what a clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhaych View Post
Nadal is more conservative than Margaret Thatcher.
^^QFT

"I asked a bloke in the front row if he liked the serve-and-volley stuff," said Rafter. "He said he did but asked if he was going to get to see any rallies. 'Not today, mate,' I told him."-Pat Rafter silencing the Nadull fanboys
Byrd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:06 PM   #35
country flag Outfielder

Outfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post
26. you join a forum that full of arse clowns just because you daily need to speak about tennis with people you know isn't enough.
Best of all!!!
Outfielder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:15 AM   #36
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

I love this thread.

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:20 AM   #37
country flag Tankman

Tankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond repute

70. When you're sitting on edge of your couch at home, racked with tension over a match between a 16 year old kid and an Italian mug

Tennis Tipping 2013
Doubles (275): W
Zagreb FU (w/Papillon.)
Tankman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:27 AM   #38
country flag rafa_maniac

rafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond repute

^ bahaha, me too.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:56 AM   #39
country flag Tankman

Tankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond repute

71. When your parents and little brother tell you to stop yelling at the TV so much

Tennis Tipping 2013
Zagreb FU (w/Papillon.)
Old 01-19-2009, 10:18 PM   #40
country flag tennis2018

tennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond repute

surprised noone said this yet but...

72. You absolutely cannot answer the phone during slams because you will here it in their voices

example...your brother calls & screams OMG did you see the Roddick match 2day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...umduh I guess I know who wins then right???

or my Mom calls & sounds suicidal when she asks if I saw the Nadal match (& I know 2 respond with "sorry he lost Mom" even though I haven't freakin watched it yet!!!

seriously my phone is off til all matches are watched that day & if I get behind on the dvr it may takes days b4 my phone gets back on
tennis2018 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:38 PM   #41
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

73. When your winter depression only lasts as long as the off-season.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:23 AM   #42
country flag The Freak

The Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond repute

74. When you have livescores texted to your phone during school daily.

Tim Henman--Gael Monfils--James Blake--Rafael Nadal--Jo-Wilfried Tsonga--John Isner--Andy Murray--Janko Tipsarevic--Juan Martin Del Potro--Donald Young--Nick Kyrgios--Mardy Fish--Richard Gasquet--David Ferrer--Somdev Devvarman.

The Freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:34 AM   #43
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

75. You own a pair of packs with a picture of Haasi on the front and a "I <3 Tommy" on the bum cheeks.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:44 AM   #44
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

76. You turn into a vampire several times a year

77. You know more than the commentators

78. Your social life suffers due to your tennis addiction

79. You seek rehab

80. You OD on tennis, but come back the next day cause it feels so goooood

81. You link times of the year according to what events are being played

82. You are an expert on nationalities
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:12 AM   #45
country flag Tankman

83. You play 3hrs of tennis in the middle of a blazing hot day, then rush off right after to see a tourney final where you proceed to completely mentally drain yourself by intensely cheering for some Finnish guy

Tennis Tipping 2013
Zagreb FU (w/Papillon.)