Mens Tennis Forums banner

Tennis Tipping #5a - Wrocław - Congrats kwiklimey and l_mac/-Evita-!

11K views 291 replies 36 participants last post by  Ilovetheblues_86 
#1 · (Edited)
Tennis Tipping – Wrocław

What is Tennis Tipping?

In the game, participants pick the winners of all main draw matches and are placed in a knock-out system. That means each participant plays a different participant and whoever predicted the winner of most matches correctly, moves on to the next round. The same applies for doubles, but you're in a team format and your scores are combined.

Note:

- In case of a tie, a tie-breaker will decide who moves on to the next round.
New tie-break method: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=135174

- In case a player (i.e. the actual ATP Player) retires in a match, this match will be counted as long as one point has been played. If players are replaced by a lucky loser after the start of Tennis Tipping, these matches will be cancelled.

How to Sign-Up:

Just post here that you would like to play. You can only play one tournament per week. Entries will be based on ranking. Everyone can commit. :D

Please read this post for more information
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=4423014&postcount=1

How to send in picks:

Picks can be sent in as soon as the draws are ready. Remember, you pick a winner in every match! Picks should be sent by PM, so that your opponent does not know your picks. Picks should be titled: [TT Wrocław, day #]. Picks can be sent in anytime until the beginning of play each day. If you're still in both singles & doubles, you use the same tips for both. For doubles, you still tip the ATP singles matches, not the doubles! No changes can be made after the play has started.

PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE

If the board goes down as has happened before, send your picks to eduvalle@hotmail.com

See less See more
#37 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #5A- Wrocław

IN please.....doubles with Yves. (after his ban)
:scratch: :unsure:

I'm not sure if or when Yves. will be back to MTF, but even if it happens shortly, he will receive different time bans in the games he played, like PAW and TT.
I personally hope he receives a permanent ban from TT (like Karim Vlasic, who also had double accounts and managed tournaments), and I think he hardly will manage to get something smaller than an one year ban period. Obviously it depends on when he's back to MTF and the TT board decision in his case, I'm only the manager of this tournament but I can tell you it's very likely Yves. won't be allowed to play at least until the TT Australian Open 2010 according to previous cases.

So you better look for another partner if you want to play doubles here. :wavey:

#41 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #5A- Wrocław - Entry Lists

Code:
[B]SINGLES MD ENTRY LIST[/B] (rankings from [URL="http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8023659&postcount=16"]19th January, 2009[/URL])
updated until post#40
1. ClaudiuS (CHI) 45
2. jazar (GBR) 88
3. AceMaker (FRA) 123
4. Caio_Brasil (BRA) 165
5. Pixel (GER) 180
6. Nathaliia (POL) 195
7.AdderA216 (NED) 210
8. MrExcel (GBR) 230
9. zveen (GER) 258
10. extremaduratenis (ESP) 260
11. Goldmaund (GER) 293
12. sdtoot (GBR) NR
13. kwiklimey (GBR) NR
14. ilovetheblues_86 (BRA) NR
15. frici (HUN) NR
16. CooCooCachoo (NED) NR
17.Australian_dream2009 (AUS) NR
Please check if there are no mistakes :)

#45 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #5A- Wrocław - Entry Lists

Code:
[B]SINGLES MD ENTRY LIST[/B] (rankings from 
11. Goldm[B]a[/B]und (GER) 293
Please check if there are no mistakes :)
Well...you asked for it so....there's that "a" in my name that shouldn't be there. :p

If you wonder what kind of a freaky name Goldmund is, just check here :cool:

#43 ·

cool :yeah:

I think the restriction is only for singles, so a player ranked in singles as top30 can't play the called regular challengers, once you're in you can play both singles and doubles, at least it's what makes more sense. :p

#51 ·

In for singles

In for doubles with Reznik

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.